4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Oh! This game, I'm quite like this game because of the corruption idea and played it when it still in Translation request room. The only complain for it would be the game are quite linear and tied with the story without much freedom but it still a very good game that worth the play. The MTL are a bit moon rune but still readable and let you know what to do or which way to go
are you also a MTL?

Jul 14, 2021
shit for real ?
and how can i fix this ?
save attached
-> doing that if someone's just searching the thread for a save

its caused by a noclip flag

if you didn't use a cheat menu idk how you even got it lmao
you can probably just turn it off in one though

here's one i use pretty often:

attached a file where i just turned it off too if you just want that

Reactions: Diegoz and Sorabel

luciferkun13

Apr 14, 2018
Finished the game and unlocked all the cg but when I replay the scenes its so slow to load anyone know how to fix this?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Possible Fix: Navigate to Delinquent_Schoolgirl_Anri_Reincarnated_MTL\Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri Reincarnated MTL\www\img\pictures\

find "2.rpgmvp" and replace it with "-2.rpgmvp" adding the "-" hyphen

As for the night in the village , try to avoid the warehouse, though I read the fix for it was to enter and exit the house bath.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Loved the game, however as men of culture have said before - too fucking linear. This one had more potential, I hope it gets like a western english release with some finer patches and content, with those annoying bugs fixed though seemly highly unlikely. I like the dynamic dialogs present at most event changes, but looks like at some point the dev got lazy.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Game is quite well but only problem is linear progress. Games world is small and linear. This is the first game of dev, i hope he will do better games. Because this game is soo good and his first experiance on game making.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Has anyone ran into the problem, when at the main starting village, when you go into the church to confront the Succubus, the game freezes up like this?
psNUkC4FJn.png

Reactions: Peeky

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like there a new update of this game since Nov 19 on Dlsite, I'm using DeepL to translate and it said "
Added new erotic events, fixed problems in the reminiscence room, and added items that raise or lower the lewdness level."
Hopefully some heroes will share us the new version of the game soon

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
happens after you beat the game and have gallery unlocked if i recall, basically this attempts to play the last church scene and then bugs out
But you beats the game after you beats the Succubus though, so it bugging out before it, is I having problems with it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
But you beats the game after you beats the Succubus though, so it bugging out before it, is I having problems with it
Because it was a bug that wasn't being fix in this version, the one on dlsite updating the bugfix plus new H content around Nov 19 so you better hope some hero decide to share the newest version

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018

try a fresh copy, run in admin/japansese (extract with japanese encoding too), yeah the usual "try turning it off and on again" troubleshoot. Place the game in the parent directlly (Like directory D:/game)

Only issue i had was this (quoted below), because of the heroin corruption png page not loading, i didnt try any further corruption personally

Possible Fix: Navigate to Delinquent_Schoolgirl_Anri_Reincarnated_MTL\Delinquent Schoolgirl Anri Reincarnated MTL\www\img\pictures\

find "2.rpgmvp" and replace it with "-2.rpgmvp" adding the "-" hyphen

As for the night in the village , try to avoid the warehouse, though I read the fix for it was to enter and exit the house bath.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes