4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
so i am curious is there a virgin route or is this just another no choice in the matter type of game any one know?

spartansmackjack

Sep 16, 2018
2 part bug. i was able to sleep with shopkeeper during the day. Once i got pregnant i couldn't go inside except the church. the church lady had a mission that overrode it to meet an orc in the lost woods. did that. come back. told to check in the next day. cant go inside because pregnant. cant start mission because not a new day. this is where bug 2 starts. if you go into the demon forest and lose to red slime you get tp'd to the house. however after dialogue the entire game freezes up and requires a hard reset. I really dont wana refarm 4 hours of the story again so hoping someone has a fix

Reactions: PoZziTif

spartansmackjack

Sep 16, 2018
so it turns out, you need to go to the goblin fella, not the orc fella, go to the shack in the forest rightside of mining town
to make matters worse both goblin and ork are off to the right... and the goblin has an ork model and the ork has a goblin model. so like thats annoying af. For anyone else stuck here what this person said is correct. but choose oak forest and find the cabin with the "ork" that has a goblin model where you met the girl in pink dress before. shits confusing due to MTL and model swap.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
"Colony of virgin"

Me: so that's mean........a bunch of simp, incel and coomer? Eeeeeeehhhh okay, I have no question.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Game was relatively entertaining. The artwork is decent, though the head/face of the main girl in some of the scenes is drawn somewhat funky.

Ending ... well ... good ending was just lazy as all hell. Just a few lazy lines of text, but most of all not even bothering to put up a unique CG for it.
Bad end was cliché of course.
And the alternate end was par for the course I guess.

Overall though I guess it wasn't too bad.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
so... did anyone consider to translate this or it becomes another eternal mtl trash pile.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Looks cool but not just the lack of time which I don't have to play these long games, I can't stand Machine translations its like without soul you may as well just look at the pretty pictures

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Full recollection save? Just want to see the pictures can't stand the MTD Machine translation Dialogue well that and I have no time outside of some console rpg's I'm playing right now lol

edit= Nvm I found it on the earlier pages somewhere here bumping it if you already have save 1 you don't need global it will just overwrite when you save again. Just backup your saves before trying it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes