• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

raith

Jul 30, 2017
the MTL for this game is sloppy, if anything I'd consider it a partial translation since there's so much still left to translate

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Mate, your save is edited in a way that does not let you interact with the environment.
it seems he didnt took off the "no clip" option in the cheat plug in, i installed it and checked it , it was indeed "on"
turned of everything works fine.

lol xD

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
the MTL for this game is sloppy, if anything I'd consider it a partial translation since there's so much still left to translate
Yeah seriously, I remember playing this game a year ago or so. The game itself and art was good, but the "translation" is SO bad that puts you off. Almost every translation made by broken_division is pure trash, if not all.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Whenever this becomes a cleaner, more readable translation, I will try this game again.
MTLs should never be the final release of a translation.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Kinda unfished game sadly, I've completed the v1.07 but I think the dev got bored and abandoned the project at some point, some oufit were never used in the game except event related (the mask one was no where) and it was pretty much rushed near the end, the recollection room have missing spot and somehow the dev also forget to change birth scene for the goblin (I believe should be like the orc one), at night the kids will disappear and seem the clinic sell your new born aroud since you will never see them.. Meh was fun to play but bit disapponted.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone please tell me about the ending?
After retriving the stone the girl chose to return to the original world and fuck with the bf, alternatively in the bad end after the bf go through the portal she will not follow him and decided to become a cumdump for the village, there are 3 game over one also, the arena, where she is fucked in front of the crowd from the champion, post arena where she became a slave of the champion and the third against the succubus where the bf become a sperm tank and the mc will work in a brothel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Fibbers
May 9, 2020
Okay so, first quest I go into the forest to collect edible mushrooms, I did that and now I don't know what to do, I've gone around talking to everyone in the village I went everywhere I even went all the way to the back of the forest to fight the "Boss" muschroom again which gave me another 1k, I believe that the game is bugged.

P.Y.M

Jun 19, 2021
I'm already working on this game since a few weeks after several direct requests, but it's still going to take a while.
If you want to play-test prototypes pm (start conversation) me, but then I expect you to write me reports.
I couldn't test it so i will wait. Thanks for responding

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes