• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

xboxgamer64

Jun 17, 2018
I'm already working on this game since a few weeks after several direct requests, but it's still going to take a while.
If you want to play-test prototypes pm (start conversation) me, but then I expect you to write me reports.

I saw you made a comment about working on this translation. I don't seem to be able to start a conversation with people though.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm already working on this game since a few weeks after several direct requests, but it's still going to take a while.
If you want to play-test prototypes pm (start conversation) me, but then I expect you to write me reports.
Oh God THANK YOU. I remember playing this game years ago and it was good, but almost totally incomprehensible.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
there should definitely be a game made where you play as Truck-kun.

Truck-kun: The Hero of Isekai.
You play as Truck-kun, a truck living a normal life making deliveries, when suddenly you run someone over along one of your routes. Little do you know that that individual was transported to another world, to later become the hero.

After taking some time off, you once again start making deliveries, that is until you get contacted by an ambassador of another world who contracts your services in running over a certain person to send them to that ambassadors world. Satisfied with the results, other ambassadors show up with contracts of their own...

you could make it to where you build up a reputation and eventually get rewarded by some sort of multi-versal deity, and there would be penalties, or possibly game overs for running over the wrong person.

Reactions: Siladan

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just as a heads up, the SRS translation is technically done since quite some time. I just still need a tester to fully confirm it as ready.
Technically I already have 3 testers working on it, but 2 of them haven't responded in a month and 1 seems busy.

So if you already want it, just pm me. The more testers, the better.
The only real requirement is that you have to complain about every little thing that even mildly annoys you.
So that should fit the average game thread user. :HideThePain:

Edit: Testing done. This is taking too long.

Last edited:

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
Just as a heads up, the SRS translation is technically done since quite some time. I just still need a tester to fully confirm it as ready.
Technically I already have 3 testers working on it, but 2 of them haven't responded in a month and 1 seems busy.

The only real requirement is that you have to complain about every little thing that even mildly annoys you.
" That a hero could save us. I'm not gonna stand here and wait. I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles. Watch as we all fly away."

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fakecrash

AlbanC99

Dec 28, 2021

So... How's the testing going? Almost done?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So... How's the testing going? Almost done?
I have no idea.
I've sent the the translation to everyone who asked for it, but nobody has returned conclusive feedback to me yet.
I've only had one guy claiming he finished it and thought it was "fine", but he didn't make it sound like he actually read any of the dialogue.
So all I know so far is that it doesn't make your PC catch on fire, and while that's good I suppose, I like to think that my standards are a bit higher than that.
:HideThePain:

Edit: Testing is done. Not because I have satisfying reports, but because this is taking way too long. Seems like nobody likes this game enough to 100% it. I'll implement all requested changes so far and then release it.

Last edited:

AlbanC99

Dec 28, 2021
I have no idea.
I've sent the the translation to everyone who asked for it, but nobody has returned conclusive feedback to me yet.
I've only had one guy claiming he finished it and thought it was "fine", but he didn't make it sound like he actually read any of the dialogue.
So all I know so far is that it doesn't make your PC catch on fire, and while that's good I suppose, I like to think that my standards are a bit higher than that.
How many hours is the game? I can spend it in one night so if you want I can test it

Reactions: Shisaye

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
I have no idea.
I'm more than happy to test it for you and give you any honest feedback pm me if you're interested in a tester that actually communicates

Reactions: Shisaye

TreasonX

Feb 3, 2021
I have no idea.

Hey I will test it, just send the game and let me know what I need to do. I promise I won't nut and then uninstall i'll actually play through it lol

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
I have no idea.
Wouldn't it be better to just post it here or make a new thread or even a discord for it so people who are interested can drop feedback on it.
Anyway I'm down to test if you're still giving out copies for testing

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes