4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 31, 2017
Currently, there is a great deal of spam on this site. Indeed, is there a point where the problem becomes overwhelming enough to get the quarantine area for all mtl?

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Fuck me, forgot to save and died later in the game, once I load the save I was nearly at the beginning of the game... Don't want to waste anymore time into this, anyone got a full save? You just have to finish the game, then go to the recollection room and unlock everything, thank you.
so guy, i managed to enter this room without ending the game (because at the Inn, the game crashed and closed), but unfortunately its not possible to reproduce the scenes. Do you really have to finish the game?

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Can we just ban crappy these MTL games that aren't even built properly.
No word wrap, broken game, using google translate, not everything translated, etc.
(It's obvious they only spent a minute MTLing the game using that tool)...

Mar 27, 2021
so guy, i managed to enter this room without ending the game (because at the Inn, the game crashed and closed), but unfortunately its not possible to reproduce the scenes. Do you really have to finish the game?
To unlock all the scenes yes, if you can watch them even though you haven't finished the game is something I don't know unfortunatelly.

Jason177877

Feb 27, 2019
The amount of MTL flooding the site is out of control, my god. Why don't we just tell those who want MTL, to use an MTL device like Textractor instead? It's very easy to use, and it will be for private use...

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The game has a problem with the nighttime walking around. I found you can fix it by entering the bathroom in your home and exiting again.

The combat log is fucked up because of the translation, the attached file should fix it so you can see your EXP and money gains after battle and fixes some in combat text.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Fuck it, i'll spoonfeed you fuckers extra hard today.

Set up this chrome (or firefox) extension, it copies shit from your clipboard into the textbox on the deepl website. Follow the instructions in the archive.
I didn't make this extension, but I added some regexes that should fix some characters that the translator will get stuck on.
That being said, I dont give a fuck about my scripting practices for this, so there's definitely some memory leak with it. In other words, turn off the extension (or just close your incognito tab) when you're done playing to free up the memory it uses.

Download the latest version of this app by Libellule(dragonfly)
This will hook RPGMaker MV games only.

1. Hook MV game with the above. (it will automatically copy text to your clipboard)
2. Turn on the chrome extension from above while on the deepl website. ( it will copy text from your clipboard to the translation textbox on deepl)
3. Play your MV game and profit from not complete dogshit machine translations.

That should be all you need to get it working.
will this translate everything? like stats item etc? i think im gonna try it

Ylete

Jun 10, 2017
will this translate everything? like stats item etc? i think im gonna try it
Copies anything that is text to your clipboard.
But if the game has pictures with text in them, they wont be recognized and wont be translated.

This particular game has a h stat screen which is mostly text, so it'll be recognized and copied to your clipboard for translation.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
But if the game has pictures with text in them, they wont be recognized and wont be translated.

This particular game has a h stat screen which is mostly text, so it'll be recognized and copied to your clipboard for translation.
Thanks for the info, will try it some time.
Though I pretty much have been doing something very similar intuitively, by attaching the x86 to the game and selecting the correct thread, (with an extra window for GoogleTL with mostly shittier but almost insta TL if I so choose), and having x64 monitor the clipboard with the DeepL TL extension and its own extra window.

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017

I managed to get everything set up and I am having some issue with the program. The textboard just shows the japanese word instead of auto translating. I did see that part where i have to copy and paste the whole script into the extension, it tells me there is an error, could that be affecting the whole translation?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Fuck it, i'll spoonfeed you fuckers extra hard today.

Set up this chrome (or firefox) extension, it copies shit from your clipboard into the textbox on the deepl website. Follow the instructions in the archive.
I didn't make this extension, but I added some regexes that should fix some characters that the translator will get stuck on.
That being said, I dont give a fuck about my scripting practices for this, so there's definitely some memory leak with it. In other words, turn off the extension (or just close your incognito tab) when you're done playing to free up the memory it uses.

Download the latest version of this app by Libellule(dragonfly)
This will hook RPGMaker MV games only.

1. Hook MV game with the above. (it will automatically copy text to your clipboard)
2. Turn on the chrome extension from above while on the deepl website. ( it will copy text from your clipboard to the translation textbox on deepl)
3. Play your MV game and profit from not complete dogshit machine translations.

That should be all you need to get it working.
Arigatou Papa !

lmao...

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone upload the save for before she meets the goblin sage? I'm stuck after meeting him and I don't want to start over again.
TIA.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes