Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
The biggest question is, for how long MC will cheat on his wife? It's long enough already. I admit this is unfair to MC & even kat. Dev told there will be no cheating from kat & said non-kat routes are not created under "punish mechanism". So, this means kat may forgive mc's cheating & let him continue his things with other women and become like MC in sharing route. But, the question is when?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The biggest question is, for how long MC will cheat on his wife? It's long enough already. I admit this is unfair to MC & even kat. Dev told there will be no cheating from kat & said non-kat routes are not created under "punish mechanism". So, this means kat may forgive mc's cheating & let him continue his things with other women and become like MC in sharing route. But, the question is when?

What madness is this? The cheating is the main reason I play this game, long may he screw around behind her back!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i look at patrons and i start to wonder why other dev are not like this dev..
Mainly because most of the devs around here are amateurs with families and jobs.

They have a couple of spare hours here and there to work on what are essentially hobby projects.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuekop

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
i just start this game a question the sharing route it's only watching her getting fucked or it's swinging with the other couple?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i just start this game a question the sharing route it's only watching her getting fucked or it's swinging with the other couple?
Both.

Most scenes are her with other men but there is a swinging scene and a threesome with her husband and another woman.

Reactions: fcati78
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes