Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For Sharing Route Fans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He is sooooo unworthy. Truthfully the only other man she fucks that is atleast somewhat worthy was his partner when they wife swapped, ALL the other males her and mc let touch her ain't worthy to even wipe her ass after spicy all you can eat burritos. Imo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
how about icstor (and the other dev?) they so many patron with little to no update.
:unsure:
Note how I said "most" and not "all"?

He is sooooo unworthy. Truthfully the only other man she fucks that is atleast somewhat worthy was his partner when they wife swapped, ALL the other males her and mc let touch her ain't worthy to even wipe her ass after spicy all you can eat burritos. Imo
That's one of the reasons I didn't do the sharing route.

Queen Kat is awesome, none of the guys have been good enough for her.

Jul 15, 2019
Can you please share your save file please.. can't seem to get the sharing scene with the first hunter

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can you please share your save file please.. can't seem to get the sharing scene with the first hunter
I would but I am no where near my computer now, sorry. Hopefully someone can hook you up in the meantime.

Avaron1974 I actually do peek at the scenes hoping that other males would be actually worthy for her and curiosity :p, so far I have been disappointed besides the hot af wife swap scene.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
What madness is this? The cheating is the main reason I play this game, long may he screw around behind her back!
What about the players who dislike cheating but continuing just because they don't want to miss other girls? Atleast dev should give us a choice whether to confess or not. Like, he given a choice in this update whether to reveal husband is into cuck fetish to other men or hide it all the way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christ P Bacon
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes