atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I have to make amends about this game. the first time I played like a good guy and I thought "damn how boring" ... the second time I played like a bad guy and ... what a hot wife Katherine is! I really think there are some of the best playable situations on an adult videogames!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have to make amends about this game. the first time I played like a good guy and I thought "damn how boring" ... the second time I played like a bad guy and ... what a hot wife Katherine is! I really think there are some of the best playable situations on an adult videogames!
Y'know, Kat can be a "hot wife" in the good route too... ^^' ;)

Reactions: atrebor68

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Sir, you have an amazing avatar!
Probably the first time I see Kathy as an avatar.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah! in the office scene with her boss, I was about to break the zipper of my jeans !
That goes on to prove how different our tastes can be.
Sharing is not my thing, but I was doing a sharing playthrough and so far it wasn't that bad .
Then I got to that scene with the boss. I found it unbearable, loaded a previous save and never went back to sharing :cautious:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
That goes on to prove how different our tastes can be.
Sharing is not my thing, but I was doing a sharing playthrough and so far it wasn't that bad .
Then I got to that scene with the boss. I found it unbearable, loaded a previous save and never went back to sharing :cautious:
It's right, everyone has his kinks. Personally I will stop my (couple) experience at the "Exciting Games" level (some photos, some simple exhibition of my wife) but with fantasy it's ok to exagerate a bit ;) (and my wife has a lot more imagination than me, better not blow the fire under the ash...).

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looking forward to seeing any more MFF Threesomes with just MC & the ladies, or a MFFF Foursome with MC & all 3 main girls or even a little side romance with Dahlia (I can dream :LOL:).

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Anal and what's the other one she hasn't done yet?

The creampie one was underwhelming I wished it wasn't an accidental one and she willingly took it.
In the stall he weared a condom (she use her mouth to put it on), so no creampie.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes