Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
By all respect for the many "ass lovers" around, the attention to the asses in this game is simply EXCESSIVE, as also the choice of sex positions, which in most cases is either doggy or fuck from behind in standing..There is not a single missionary in the whole game! Not a single face to face hug and kiss.. And 90% of all pussy eatings are in fact ass eatings.

Some people like to see the face of the women they fuck, their facial expressions, and to feel the tits on their chest while fucking. But face to face sex seems to be totally out of question for this dev. This is a pity because i am very much interested in sharing, swinging, open relationships, things that are hard to find among these games but available in this one. But all i can see in those situations is .. doggy, fuck from behind and.. asses.

Even when the characters talk with each other, you see ass ass ass and again ass. And OK.. some boobs.. Girls talking or even just waiting are positioned as leaning on the wall with both arms on it and showing their asses, That's unreal and boring for someone not addicted to asses..

You wait for a sharing or a swinging scene, that scene does come but you already know in advance that you will again see only doggies and fucking from behind.. If there is a face to face sex animation once in a while (and that only in standing) the camera goes immediately in detail on the moving ass..

I mean I'm not an ass hater or so and the asses in this game are really good looking but .. are asses really all there is in this world? This game should be called "Ass Maniac" coz that's exactly what it is..

Also from a commercial point of view this choice limits the amount of paying patreons that a game like this could have. Because as many ass addicts as there may be, not everybody can spend hours in a game seeing only asses and doggies..

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Back and User1230
Feb 5, 2020
mizilic I recall a mish with K and her boss and another one MC and Sarah with choice to cum inside. Mish does not offer great angles for viewing the female so I guess that’s why there’s so much cowgirl and doggy.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
mizilic I recall a mish with K and her boss and another one MC and Sarah with choice to cum inside. Mish does not offer great angles for viewing the female so I guess that’s why there’s so much cowgirl and doggy.
Yes the 2 poses you mention are indeed face to face. And i think i've seen one more, so we have 3. But that's what? 3 out of .. 300 ?

Look.. when playing such games the player usually identifies with the MC so the women he fucks should be in a position that the MC likes, in this case, the player, who identifies with the MC likes.. It doesn't matter if a 3rd viewer who looks at the screen sees the women good or not so good, it's about the "feeling" of the one identified with the MC. And that's in fact the problem here. Coz the MC feels as the dev feels. And the dev is an "ass man"..

Of course some people like it from behind, and for those people this game is great, although even for them the sex scenes may seem quite repetitive. But some others, like me, like it face to face. And for us the game is frustrating.. I don't have to see the tits facing me as a viewer who looks at a screen or details of the tits seen as if they were on my chest, but, for my taste, they should be on the MC's chest, since i identify with the MC, even if i see the pose from one side.. The angles may be a little difficult to get and limited in face to face situations but not as limited as they are here when showing always the female ass and ass only..

That's not the reason why this dev shows only asses, it is because he's one of those "ass lovers" who only want to see asses in front of them when they fuck and see their hands on those asses. And he seldom (if at all) cares about the other category. Probably because he can't "feel it" that way. For him (and for others who play this game) doggy is the most exciting thing there is..

But there are also others for whom doggy is not exciting at all and as a consequence, they don't play this game :). That's what i mean: he is losing money by forcing everybody into an ass lover.. Some more diversity of poses and of camera views in the sex scenes and generally in this game would be good for him. He's losing players this way..

You will probably not see many people here who agree with me. And guess why? Because most of the people here are "ass lovers". Or they wouldn't be here..:)

I'm only here and can only stand to play this game because i want to see swinging, sharing and open relationships and those are seldom. But I'm disappointed by the way in which those scenes are made and already tempted to give up and look for some other game with the same topics but without an "ass addiction".. Because i can't stand anymore doggy after doggy with just some BJ and (again)ASS lick in between (including the MC's ass :)) And it's even more a pity since he's a good animator.. he could do a lot of nice sex scenes.. if he had some good.. "taste" (and not the taste of.. shit :))

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
I have no desire to be the MC, and he’s ugly as fuck and rather stupid imo. I am the voyeur and the scenes are perfectly angled for me, and I admit I do love ASS. Horses for courses as the expression goes. Dev has 249 patrons atm and i bet each one has his own preference. I decry a good sharing scene, haven’t had one since the boss scene.

Reactions: MIkedante

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Good news everyone!

Chapter 14 is almost ready! Just a couple of scenes left - including the ending scene which, as usual, turns out to be the most difficult one to render, but I hope it's worth it! Also, I have quite a few animations to complete, mostly sex scenes related. The last scene also has a couple of animations just to make the ending... hmm... even more powerful!
After I'm done with rendering, I'd like to play the chapter myself to make sure there aren't any critical bugs and only then I'll post it to Game Testers.
As planned, Ch.14 will go in test phase at the end of this month! I'll try to post the changelog as soon as possible so you can see how much work I've done over the (much shorter than usual) period of time.

I'm super excited about this update! Just as much as I was with Chapter 8 and its grand reveal. With this chapter, the stakes are even higher!
Lots of action, new (even better looking) locations and major decisions that will have an effect on the ending... and also the uncertainty!
I can't wait!

I'd like to thank everyone who decided to support the game. You all make this dream of mine come true! And I'm sure as hell it wouldn't be possible without you!
Thanks!

Take care!

-----

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The most stupid thing that player can do, is identify himself as MC! This issue is common in "hardcore" vanilla players base, and because of that we have in threads fire discussions (or better said their continuous ranting) about how they hate the three word tag, and that should be not in game. Or in game where dev make girl as MC, they protests and demand the male one, because they cannot identify with it. This thing can really cause problems, especially when this player is "collector" and want to have seen and unlocked 100% of available content.
Well, it may be stupid but that's what most players do anyway: identify with the MC. I know what you're talking about, but the so called "NTR" was not the topic of my comments. It was the choice of sex positions as seen from the MC's point of view. As far as I'm concerned, I'm looking exactly for that so called "NTR" kind of content, whereby since I'm no manga player kid, I prefer to use western terms like sharing, swinging, cheating, open relationship, etc.

Reactions: Knock knock out

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018

Good news everyone!

Chapter 14 is almost ready! Just a couple of scenes left - including the ending scene which, as usual, turns out to be the most difficult one to render, but I hope it's worth it! Also, I have quite a few animations to complete, mostly sex scenes related. The last scene also has a couple of animations just to make the ending... hmm... even more powerful!
After I'm done with rendering, I'd like to play the chapter myself to make sure there aren't any critical bugs and only then I'll post it to Game Testers.
As planned, Ch.14 will go in test phase at the end of this month! I'll try to post the changelog as soon as possible so you can see how much work I've done over the (much shorter than usual) period of time.

I'm super excited about this update! Just as much as I was with Chapter 8 and its grand reveal. With this chapter, the stakes are even higher!
Lots of action, new (even better looking) locations and major decisions that will have an effect on the ending... and also the uncertainty!
I can't wait!

I'd like to thank everyone who decided to support the game. You all make this dream of mine come true! And I'm sure as hell it wouldn't be possible without you!
Thanks!

Take care!

-----
that was fast

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes