Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the scenes where MC is hidden, it is with both consent and aware? or the wife is cheating?

also with various men or the same dude on all 4 scenes?
She has a kink to fuck others and the husband encourages her.

She would never cheat on him. Despite her kink her husband is the most important person to her and she wouldn't do anything that would ruin her marriage. She only follows her kink because her husband wanted her to do it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

She would never cheat on him. Despite her kink her husband is the most important person to her and she wouldn't do anything that would ruin her marriage. She only follows her kink because her husband wanted her to do it.
mc can choose to "encourage" her to do so, or not...there is no by default "fucking others" from her, nor "encouragement to fuck others" from his side, it is up to player to decide the overall route.
p.s.
sorry to bump, didnt read the whole discussion, perhaps it was only about "ntr"-route, anyway it could be misinformation for occasional bumpers/lurkers too lazy to read more than few lasts posts:p

Reactions: Bangkiller

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019

yes this is exactly what I want. I'm really not into NTR where the wife gets stolen or cheats on you. i'm more into the wife fucking others with husband consent or cuckolding. It sucks that its under the same tag as NTR because theyre actually 2 very seperate things.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
yes this is exactly what I want. I'm really not into NTR where the wife gets stolen or cheats on you. i'm more into the wife fucking others with husband consent or cuckolding. It sucks that its under the same tag as NTR because theyre actually 2 very seperate things.
They are not "under the same tag as NTR" hence this game has no NTR tag if you bother to look..
Genre:
SPOILER

3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Footjob, Graphic violence, Prostitution, Spanking, Rimjob, Anal, Licking, Swinging (optional), Sex toys, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Threesome, Supernatural, Monster

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
MC having kink to watch his wife getting fucked like a slut, fuckdoll & jerks off to it by hiding in corner with wife's agreement can also called as cuckolding. As his wife is already a "in-built slutty character" she immediately accepts his request. So, we are not MC (unless we have a kink of being a cuckold husband of a slut-doll wife.) There is option to avoid that, but this couple already have in-built kinks in them. And we explore them as players, we will see they are "very deep" in that kink. Their monogamy in irl will be a great failure. It is just there in this game to satisfy non-ntr fans.

Cuckolding can be two types. Willing and Unwilling. A cuckold may hates what it's happening to him (NTR) or A cuckold may love what it's happening to him in his mind & actively propose & encourages his wife to act on those thoughts.(Netorase)

MFF Sharing also comes under Netorase. But, upto now, this game is just about willing cuckolding if you take the sharing route. We haven't seen a scene in which both husband & other man actively participates in same room with wife to call it as a MMF. (yet)

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
They are not "under the same tag as NTR" hence this game has no NTR tag if you bother to look..
Genre:
SPOILER

3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Handjob, Oral sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Mobile game, Footjob, Graphic violence, Prostitution, Spanking, Rimjob, Anal, Licking, Swinging (optional), Sex toys, Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Threesome, Supernatural, Monster
Why there is no "cuckold" tag in this genre? Before giving answer, please remember that humiliation is not important in cucking & cuckold can be a willing participant too.

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020

You are absolutely right. She already have a kink & her sexual appetite is even more than husband. If she doesn't have "that" in-built kink, I don't think she will suddenly accept to give a blow job to a stranger in public place. There is no build up. There is only discussion. No rules being discussed except "no humiliation" rule. She didn't ask his husband even one time that "How far can I go?". She didn't asked his husband before giving a deep throat, getting a hard spank, doing a rimjob with other men. She already taken control of this agreement. Husband also have control in whether the "act happens or not. But it's all on Kat on how the act will process. All the men she selected are from Kat's Side. Husband didn't proposed any men. He just agreed. Actually, When it comes to non-sexual story, MC is the real protagonist, But when it comes to sex, especially in sharing route (and also upto some extent in non-sharing route), WIFE IS THE REAL MC.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Why there is no "cuckold" tag in this genre? Before giving answer, please remember that humiliation is not important in cucking & cuckold can be a willing participant too.
I think you'e better off posing this question to someone responsible for "tags" rather then me..

My best guess would be that cuckolding (what you refer to as unwilling) would fall under the NTR tag. What you refer to as willing cuckolding would then fall under the Sharing tag.
This would explain why there is no NTR tag for the game.

This is just my guess though, and it's also the way I would categorize it if I was responsible for the tags..
Cheers

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Those saves work but we need the persistent file as well my friend or else the gallery scenes won't unlock.
Chapter XVI Gallery Unlocker peristent file:

Edit: Change to XVI persistent file.

Save/Persistent location:
Deliverance-XVI-pc\game\saves

Win10:
C:\Users\YourID\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
could someone explain please how to unlock gallery on mac?
what i have to do with saves and persistent files or else?
Find this paht:
Deliverance-XI-pc\game\saves
And put persistent file in save folder.

I'm not sure if Win save/persistent files work with the mac version but try it.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes