Back

Aug 3, 2017
Someone should straight up sue that site, they stole many games like disgustingly stealing
There were efforts to get the provider and domain site to shut them down. There were even efforts as I recall to get the local police where the thief resides involved as well. None of which amounted to much, unfortunately. The site continues to steal, rebrand, and profit off of numerous developers. Many of their customers are completely unaware that they're purchasing stolen digital goods, as mentioned in the associated threads. There just isn't much the devs can do realistically even when they band together. :[

• Sad
Reactions: Yougiblack
Feb 5, 2020
There were efforts to get the provider and domain site to shut them down. There were even efforts as I recall to get the local police where the thief resides involved as well. None of which amounted to much, unfortunately. The site continues to steal, rebrand, and profit off of numerous developers. Many of their customers are completely unaware that they're purchasing stolen digital goods, as mentioned in the associated threads. There just isn't much the devs can do realistically even when they band together. :[
Apart from DLC/DRM their products but we all hate that.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So you can share your wife in Good Route but not in the Bad one ?!
Am I doing something wrong. ^^
Sharing Kat has nothing to do with the hero/villain routes, it's an independent choice (you just have to agree to spice up your relationship when she asks)

Reactions: Sorrow85 and Back

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Hi! Happy 2021 to everyone!

I have some news for you I thought you might be interested in. You know, just some... minor stuff!

A release date! Get ready! 14.01! 10 days from now Chapter 12 will be available for 10$+ Patrons.
Depending on how long it'll take to make an alpha build and upload it, I'll be posting it to Game Testers later today or tomorrow! That's quite a few days of testing because of multiple routes and playthroughs that need to be done in order to see all the scenes!

~930 renders and 44 animations are waiting to be explored!

Take care!

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Hi! Happy 2021 to everyone!

I have some news for you I thought you might be interested in. You know, just some... minor stuff!

A release date! Get ready! 14.01! 10 days from now Chapter 12 will be available for 10$+ Patrons.
Depending on how long it'll take to make an alpha build and upload it, I'll be posting it to Game Testers later today or tomorrow! That's quite a few days of testing because of multiple routes and playthroughs that need to be done in order to see all the scenes!

~930 renders and 44 animations are waiting to be explored!

Take care!
Mah Man
images (3).jpeg

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
does the sharing scenes involve the MC in a threesome? or just the wife?

are there any cuckold scenes with just the wife?

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
does the sharing scenes involve the MC in a threesome? or just the wife?

are there any cuckold scenes with just the wife?
I gave a breakdown a few pages back but if memory suits me correctly (not chronological order btw) : 1 mff threesome, 1 BJ scene with a stranger with MC present and visible, 4 sex scenes with wife where MC is hidden, and 1 sex scene where MC is present and visible. A potential scene later where Kat (wife) has sex while on the phone with MC, but time will tell if it plays out.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I gave a breakdown a few pages back but if memory suits me correctly (not chronological order btw) : 1 mff threesome, 1 BJ scene with a stranger with MC present and visible, 4 sex scenes with wife where MC is hidden, and 1 sex scene where MC is present and visible. A potential scene later where Kat (wife) has sex while on the phone with MC, but time will tell if it plays out.

the scenes where MC is hidden, it is with both consent and aware? or the wife is cheating?

also with various men or the same dude on all 4 scenes?

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes