Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hi!
It's that time of the year again!
(Well... Almost!)
Happy Holiday! My favorite time is finally here. I was waiting for it for so long! YESS! Time to spend with my family, rest, gather strength for another year. And it looks like it's going to be a big year for me! Ending of Deliverance, maybe even a first chapter of the second game? Who knows? For sure something to be excited about! I'm looking forward to it!
I'll be taking a few days off - I just wanted to let you know. I don't want to spend 12h a day working when I'm supposed to be with my family. I'll be back as soon as I can - don't worry, it's all calculated into my schedule and it does not delay the release in any way.

Since there's no release this month, so I thought you deserve some additional Patron exclusive stuff! Stay tuned, the first part (out of many more) of what I prepared is coming... tomorrow! Nothing major, just something pleasant for the eye while we're waiting for Chapter XII. For 5$+ Patrons and, of course, an extra for 25$ Patrons!

As for the progress with Chapter 12, every sex scene is already completed. I still have some minor scenes to finish. I'm slowly but surely heading into the last scene and I'm saving it for later. I'm not usually a fan of hyping things up. Most of the time it ends with disappointment, but this time I'm super exited for it! By far, my favorite scene of the game so far! What's the best about it, it's not only story related. Even people who don't play / care for the story will enjoy this scene immensely! I've been waiting for it since Ch.8 or maybe even earlier! It's gonna be awesome!

Once again, happy holiday!

Take care!

---
As always thanks for keeping us informed here :)

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017

Hi!
It's that time of the year again!
(Well... Almost!)
Happy Holiday! My favorite time is finally here. I was waiting for it for so long! YESS! Time to spend with my family, rest, gather strength for another year. And it looks like it's going to be a big year for me! Ending of Deliverance, maybe even a first chapter of the second game? Who knows? For sure something to be excited about! I'm looking forward to it!
I'll be taking a few days off - I just wanted to let you know. I don't want to spend 12h a day working when I'm supposed to be with my family. I'll be back as soon as I can - don't worry, it's all calculated into my schedule and it does not delay the release in any way.

Since there's no release this month, so I thought you deserve some additional Patron exclusive stuff! Stay tuned, the first part (out of many more) of what I prepared is coming... tomorrow! Nothing major, just something pleasant for the eye while we're waiting for Chapter XII. For 5$+ Patrons and, of course, an extra for 25$ Patrons!

As for the progress with Chapter 12, every sex scene is already completed. I still have some minor scenes to finish. I'm slowly but surely heading into the last scene and I'm saving it for later. I'm not usually a fan of hyping things up. Most of the time it ends with disappointment, but this time I'm super exited for it! By far, my favorite scene of the game so far! What's the best about it, it's not only story related. Even people who don't play / care for the story will enjoy this scene immensely! I've been waiting for it since Ch.8 or maybe even earlier! It's gonna be awesome!

Once again, happy holiday!

Take care!

---
Always look forward to posts from Sorrow

Reactions: JasDoc

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
1Thousand since you are revamping the game as you go, one thing you may wish to consider is to restore Renpy's default ability to name save pages. You got rid of this native feature when you redesigned the UI, but with the many paths on offer, it is getting close to impossible to keep track of which saves are for which path for people who like to explore them all.

E.g With it restored, people can organize saves into "villain, Rose path" vs "hero, wife no share path" etc as needed.

Reactions: 1Thousand

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1Thousand since you are revamping the game as you go, one thing you may wish to consider is to restore Renpy's default ability to name save pages. You got rid of this native feature when you redesigned the UI, but with the many paths on offer, it is getting close to impossible to keep track of which saves are for which path for people who like to explore them all.

E.g With it restored, people can organize saves into "villain, Rose path" vs "hero, wife no share path" etc as needed.
I started a notebook guide for saves because so many vn's don't offer naming saves

Reactions: Back

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Oh, come on, Rose! Can you please stop showing off for one second?! Help your friend Sarah! You both are gonna be late!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

Yeah, you probably ask where is part 2 but it's above my paygrade and we mortals do not see our lovely queen(just my quess)

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Question, does revamped chapters mean the female characters finally stop doing jojo poses in every scene?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Will the Big Butt team preveil?

Sarah doesn't seem to believe it. Rose, on the other hand, doesn't care at all.

What's going to happen to Kat the Cruel... or rather, Kat the Cute?

-------

I think we’re missing half the story now :LOL:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Rose: Hey! Maybe we should join her?

Sarah: J-join? No, no! Beg for your life!

Rose: No way! Nothing bad happens in stories during these times! Come on!

One of them is right...

------

Even Sarah is enchanted in front of the goddess.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

As it turns out, Kat the Cruel wasn't cruel at all! The world domination wasn't her plan! She just wanted... a friend.

Thanks for being here! For your support, for encouraging words! Everything! All of it wouldn't be possible without you! It really means a lot!

Happy New Year!

----

I would also like to personally wish a Happy New Year to all Deliverance fans and stay healthy.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes