Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do you know any like that?
Not really atleast none that I can recall. Sadly the monster horse style cocks seem to stick my mind. :cautious:
But that kind of makes sense cause the average one's wouldn't pull me out of the story and the donkey one's do. Sorry

D

Deleted member 3108999

Not really atleast none that I can recall. Sadly the monster horse style cocks seem to stick my mind. :cautious:
But that kind of makes sense cause the average one's wouldn't pull me out of the story and the donkey one's do. Sorry
sigh thanks anyways

Fude

Jan 18, 2020
Hey, anyone have 100% save with the all the scenes unlocked in the gallery? Thanks

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game is amazing, 1Thousand don't feel bad because of patreon, people have bad tastes there unfortunately, if you don't go for a generic harem game you will get less success there, your game is far more adult, really it's one of the rare games that i would not be ashamed to recommand to friends IRL, and this is a big +, i'm sure it will be a Hit in steam, but you have to make a good marketing campaign (try reddit, forums...etc), because as you know steam doesn't make it easy to find adult games.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
this game needs a harem tag. The wifey seems to have no problem about you fucking other women.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
The game is amazing, 1Thousand don't feel bad because of patreon, people have bad tastes there unfortunately, if you don't go for a generic harem game you will get less success there, your game is far more adult, really it's one of the rare games that i would not be ashamed to recommand to friends IRL, and this is a big +, i'm sure it will be a Hit in steam, but you have to make a good marketing campaign (try reddit, forums...etc), because as you know steam doesn't make it easy to find adult games.
steam mods are full of crazy liberals that think people will praise them for acting like fools.

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
this game needs a harem tag. The wifey seems to have no problem about you fucking other women.
she doesnt know about the other women. the cuck path relies on MC knowing and approving of Kat having sex with other people. but regardless of path or alignment, Kat doesn't know of MC sleeping with other women

Reactions: Busted1201

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Tags are only for content currently in the game. The threesome in the game currently may hint at a harem to come (or it may not), but there's no harembuilding in the game yet.

regardless of path or alignment, Kat doesn't know of MC sleeping with other women
The exception (for now) being an optional threesome with the wife (Kat) and coworker (Sarah).

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
So this last update was just a gallery with no new scene, it will still have something this month or only next year

cri

Oct 23, 2017
So this last update was just a gallery with no new scene, it will still have something this month or only next year
re-rendered several of the first chapters (and slightly modified some scenes), with the quality of the new chapters

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Well, there was an update with new story content like a couple of weeks before this revamp update. And the revamp update basically consists in new lewd scenes (longer, with more options and an overall better quality) that replace all the lewd scenes from chapters 1-5. So it's not "just a gallery"

D

Deleted member 2864846

Finally giving this a go, and I've got to say, it's not nearly as good as I expected with those reviews. The renders are barely passable in a lot of places, the writing is silly, and the fucking devs outright stole the Gangrel clan symbol from Vampire: the Requiem and made it this big, dramatic reveal in game. I laughed.

Y'all are silly as fuck.

Deliverance lol.png

SILLY. AS. FUCK.

Edit: And I just noticed they're using the Maserati trident logo as if it's some mystical symbol. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
The chapter I'm currently working on is an interesting experience. Combining two worlds together: the modern world with a fantasy one in a much different way than I did a few months ago when our heroes arrived at the village for the first time.

I'm having lots of fun (again) working on the project and, hopefully, you'll feel the same while playing!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Expected release date of next update ??
By the by, it is necessary to restart this game due to the re make ??

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Expected release date of next update ??
By the by, it is necessary to restart this game due to the re make ??
A1) Sometime this month, I believe.
A2) No. As I recall, the dev explicitly mentioned that a restart is not necessary. It only changed up some visuals and a bit of rewrite for certain things, but the core of it didn't change (nor any game flags). Thus, you should be good. (Though, I can't guarantee for the gallery unlocks, however, since I haven't tried it yet myself.)

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes