Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Started a new playthrough since dloading latest update. Man, i`m blown away just how polished this game is now! dunno if there`s new anims....but like when Sarah licks her butt plug in her office....the quality is top notch! Sarah is just hot as fuck too..
This game is easily as polished as a certain big sci-fi one on steam....hint: my sigs.

Deliverance should be on Steam, better than most of the VN crap on there.
Keep up the amazing work dev (y)

Reactions: Drox9

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Excellent game. Katherine is an incredible hotwife. High hopes for the sharing path. Do anyone know when the next update is coming?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can anyone share the preview?
Thanks in advance

Hi. The first preview is here! There are quite a few things I'd like to discuss with you in the next dev update which is coming in a day or two. Mostly about the (completed) revamp, but first, let's focus on the preview.

Katherine bravely facing what's coming!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
It's been an eventful month! At the beginning, a release of Chapter XI, two weeks later the revamped version - let's just say the game got a lot more exposure than it usually does which, on one hand, is awesome and on the other, not so much. It's... pretty sad to see that despite so many updates this month, we're close to the situation where more people decide to leave than join our community on Patreon. Also, I'm getting comments that the revamp is actually even worse than the original material. Add that to the fact I'm exhausted from doing both jobs and putting extra time here - on creating the game, and it wasn't looking so good. I felt like whatever I do, whatever I try to come up with... doesn't even matter and, for me as a game dev, that's the worst feeling in the world.

I tried to take a few days off and I did, but it didn't necessarily make me feel better - quite the contrary. I had more time to 'think' (overthink) and nothing good really came out of that, so I'm back to work now. I have been for more than a week now.

For those worried about me or the game, I'm fine. I'm back to my schedule and there's no way I'm abandoning my... career as a dev! No-way! I'm finishing the project no matter what!

So...

With that attitude and an extremely interesting and... fresh chapter coming up, I'm back to being excited again about what I'm doing. It's not that action-packed and it won't be, but... there are a lot of revelations and I'm pretty sure many of you (possibly those people who are playing the villain route but not only - it's not 'villain exclusive') will find a new breath of life in the game.

Announcements:
- 10$+ renders coming in two days,
- one more sexy preview for 25$ Patrons - no sex scenes ready yet but... Katherine topless is sexy enough to make it to the preview, don't you think?

Take care!

-----

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Pfft, I haven't even tried the Revamp version yet! Heck, I'm behind a few versions... (I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with all you awesome guys and gals. Been busy, y'know?) Other than the Restaurant Bathroom scene where I've heard there's been some complaints about how the scene got cropped, I thought everything was up and up on the Revamp. What was wrong with it that got 1Thousand all worried like that? I've heard nothing but good things (excluding that cropped scene, ofc). So yeah, what did I miss? ^^'

Reactions: Harmonyrose

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Pfft, I haven't even tried the Revamp version yet! Heck, I'm behind a few versions... (I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with all you awesome guys and gals. Been busy, y'know?) Other than the Restaurant Bathroom scene where I've heard there's been some complaints about how the scene got cropped, I thought everything was up and up on the Revamp. What was wrong with it that got 1Thousand all worried like that? I've heard nothing but good things (excluding that cropped scene, ofc). So yeah, what did I miss? ^^'
The usual rants about how he's focusing too much on the sharing content, and little else... But I guess it has to be pretty frustrating to work that hard (not many devs revamp their lower quality first releases while still developing new content) and see Patrons leaving instead of coming

Back

Aug 3, 2017
moskyx - I think you were trying to answer my question (which I appreciate), but I'm not sure if we're on the same page.

I'm asking specifically about the revamp work done by the dev. As I recall, 1Thousand was putting in extra time in to rework parts of the game so that it won't affect the development time and progress of the "regular work" (for a lack of a better term). Y'know, the parts already in the story...
1Thousand said: I'm getting comments that the revamp is actually even worse than the original material.
I'm curious what all the complaints could possibly be about. The only thing that pops into mind that I've read was how a single scene in a certain bathroom where the images were redone and appeared to show less, uh, skin / nudity. What other things have people said were worse off than the what appeared originally (regardless of whether you agree or not)? For the life of me, I couldn't think of any other complaints that some players have brought up. Mostly I saw good remarks about the work done on the Revamp. Hence, I felt like I missed one or two things. ^^" Alright, thanks in advance to anyone that could satisfy my curiosity. Be safe, y'all!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
moskyx - I think you were trying to answer my question (which I appreciate), but I'm not sure if we're on the same page.

I'm asking specifically about the revamp work done by the dev. As I recall, 1Thousand was putting in extra time in to rework parts of the game so that it won't affect the development time and progress of the "regular work" (for a lack of a better term). Y'know, the parts already in the story...

I'm curious what all the complaints could possibly be about. The only thing that pops into mind that I've read was how a single scene in a certain bathroom where the images were redone and appeared to show less, uh, skin / nudity. What other things have people said were worse off than the what appeared originally (regardless of whether you agree or not)? For the life of me, I couldn't think of any other complaints that some players have brought up. Mostly I saw good remarks about the work done on the Revamp. Hence, I felt like I missed one or two things. ^^" Alright, thanks in advance to anyone that could satisfy my curiosity. Be safe, y'all!
Well, other non sex-related changes are actually some cutscenes from Sondheim's first crimes and lietenaunt Fowler involvement in his activities, but nobody complaint about that, at least on here. Also, lots of texts were changed in already existing scenes, trying to make them more fluid and coherent - again, no one complaint about it. Don't know what happens on his Patreon page or any other sites where this game could be posted, though.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Played both the sharing and non-sharing paths for Kat and have to say I found she is much nicer as the faithful wife. The whole pretense of "I`m doing this to dominate them...and they can`t come inside without condoms.." yeah, that was a lot of bs. Also, the fact she is rewarding these utter pieces of shit to use her as a fuckdoll, just put me right off her - and my MC who seems really fucked up on this path. I found myself going for Sarah instead when I tried it.

I just found her much sweeter down the non sharing route. Although, on the other hand it did justify my MC to shag both the other LI`s with a clear conscience...I mean Kat no longer gave a fuck about condoms (hope you get STD checks, love) and dropped all pretense about being in control. Cheating on her when doing non sharing makes you feel really bad for her, so I stick to being loyal on that path.

Is there going to be any actual consequences to cheating on Kat? what is the point systems inclusion for?

Absolute top notch VN so far, very well done.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wish the whole remake (revamp) while still making the original fad would pass. Not a knock on any one dev as it appears to be what a lot of them are doing.

My only complaint on this vn has always been the guys that get to experience Kat (besides the swinging scene that was perfect and the guy was worthy) are pure fucking trash and not worthy of that goddess and sadly that never changed.

Still loving this vn though.

Feb 5, 2020
People. After the last Dev Update 33 and if you're not already a patron, I think Now is the time to show some love to Deliverance and 1Thousand by pledging at least $1 a month to show your support. We need to show him that an overwhelming majority of his audience likes his work as it stands and that the haters will not win. If you want the quality that Kat brings to your life, do the right thing.

AVennport

May 18, 2020
Have to say that I agree, tbh I wasn't even particularly bothered about the change for the bathroom scene, overall the revamp was a welcome upgrade for me.

Reactions: Back
D

Deleted member 3108999

wtf is up with the MC havin such a tiny dick? lmao atleast give him an average cock, it locks like a pencil lmfao. no enjoiable at all to wach in the sex scenes, just looks offputting and weird
I actually prefer when mc is smaller

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes