xxxDamonxxx

Jul 14, 2017
I wanted to know how many sharing scenes are there in this game as of now. I've played till chapter 3. Thanks in advance

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
I wanted to know how many sharing scenes are there in this game as of now. I've played till chapter 3. Thanks in advance
Let's see she blows one dude, fucks some guy twice+blowjob you don't see, fucks another dude, there's a 4 way with another couple but not sure if you'd count that, fucks the dude from earlier for a third time, fucks another dude, and a mff threeway, but again not sure if you'd count that.

Not sure on the chapters because I'm too busy debating buying CP2077 to go look, and all character names/importance have been swapped with dude or nondescript titles to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: xxxDamonxxx

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! It's been a while since my last dev update, so I thought it's finally time to bring you up to speed. The main reason I haven't been that active is I spend incredible amounts of hours at work lately - and by at work I mean developing the game, of course.

Recently, I felt like dealing with sex scenes for Chapter 12 and True Detective Patrons know exactly what I mean as they've seen a small preview of Sarah's... flexibility.
Speaking of 'action' in this chapter, there will be four (and a half) sex scenes. Four and a half? What the hell? The half part, I wouldn't necessarily call it a sex scene. It's pretty short, but it contains one of the characters in action with a pretty nice twist at the end. So I thought it's worth mentioning.

I'm currently rendering images for the sharing scene and... let me say this, it's looking great! Finally something new! Finally something refreshing in M/F sharing (I still consider F/F/M my favorite scene so far), but this one... is getting there as well! And with a choice that leads to another (more hardcore, perhaps?) scene in the future! I'm sure you'll love it! I'll be posting a preview of it soon for 25$ Patrons.

Oh! The release date. There's no way I'll be able to release Chapter 12 this month, but I don't think it's a surprise for anyone. I expect it to be done sometime in January (10th - 15th).

Thanks for your encouraging comments in the last dev update! They helped me got through the 'negative phase' and kept me motivated!

Take care!

----

D

Deleted member 3108999

wtf is up with the MC havin such a tiny dick? lmao atleast give him an average cock, it locks like a pencil lmfao. no enjoiable at all to wach in the sex scenes, just looks offputting and weird
Is it actually tiny though? Screenshots?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Hi! It's been a while since my last dev update, so I thought it's finally time to bring you up to speed. The main reason I haven't been that active is I spend incredible amounts of hours at work lately - and by at work I mean developing the game, of course.

Recently, I felt like dealing with sex scenes for Chapter 12 and True Detective Patrons know exactly what I mean as they've seen a small preview of Sarah's... flexibility.
Speaking of 'action' in this chapter, there will be four (and a half) sex scenes. Four and a half? What the hell? The half part, I wouldn't necessarily call it a sex scene. It's pretty short, but it contains one of the characters in action with a pretty nice twist at the end. So I thought it's worth mentioning.

I'm currently rendering images for the sharing scene and... let me say this, it's looking great! Finally something new! Finally something refreshing in M/F sharing (I still consider F/F/M my favorite scene so far), but this one... is getting there as well! And with a choice that leads to another (more hardcore, perhaps?) scene in the future! I'm sure you'll love it! I'll be posting a preview of it soon for 25$ Patrons.

Oh! The release date. There's no way I'll be able to release Chapter 12 this month, but I don't think it's a surprise for anyone. I expect it to be done sometime in January (10th - 15th).

Thanks for your encouraging comments in the last dev update! They helped me got through the 'negative phase' and kept me motivated!

Take care!

----
Well now this Christmas will really suck.:eek:

gokaiger81

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the two missing scenes? I know the bottom left scene is suppose to be related to using control on Rebekah but I can't get it. Deliverance Missing Scene.JPG

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
The first one is just a continuation of the Office non sharing scene, modify your choices. To get the Rebekah scene she has to have fewer Trust points with you, i.e. you were nasty to her preceding chapters.

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
So, the revamp version of the game had gallery, right, and when I press escape after choosing a specific scene, this error occurs.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
File "C:\Users\lraja\Downloads\Video\New folder (2)\Deliverance\Deliverance-XI\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\lraja\Downloads\Video\New folder (2)\Deliverance\Deliverance-XI\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Deliverance XI
Fri Dec 18 21:57:18 2020

Any solutions?

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Someone's reported this issue and it's already fixed. It won't be happening in Ch.12. RMB and ESC will take you out of the replay. For now, the only way to end the replay is to play or skip through it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nico294

ncastle1029

Dec 9, 2018
Someone's reported this issue and it's already fixed. It won't be happening in Ch.12. RMB and ESC will take you out of the replay. For now, the only way to end the replay is to play or skip through it.
ohh cool cool.. Any idea when the next update would be?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! One last preview this year!

Back to the real world! It seems like Andrea is getting along with her new housemate(s). She needs her for a special kind of mission that will result in a major change in the storyline (or not - depending on your choices)!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hi! One last preview this year!

Back to the real world! It seems like Andrea is getting along with her new housemate(s). She needs her for a special kind of mission that will result in a major change in the storyline (or not - depending on your choices)!

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for keeping us updated here :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
It's that time of the year again!
(Well... Almost!)
Happy Holiday! My favorite time is finally here. I was waiting for it for so long! YESS! Time to spend with my family, rest, gather strength for another year. And it looks like it's going to be a big year for me! Ending of Deliverance, maybe even a first chapter of the second game? Who knows? For sure something to be excited about! I'm looking forward to it!
I'll be taking a few days off - I just wanted to let you know. I don't want to spend 12h a day working when I'm supposed to be with my family. I'll be back as soon as I can - don't worry, it's all calculated into my schedule and it does not delay the release in any way.

Since there's no release this month, so I thought you deserve some additional Patron exclusive stuff! Stay tuned, the first part (out of many more) of what I prepared is coming... tomorrow! Nothing major, just something pleasant for the eye while we're waiting for Chapter XII. For 5$+ Patrons and, of course, an extra for 25$ Patrons!

As for the progress with Chapter 12, every sex scene is already completed. I still have some minor scenes to finish. I'm slowly but surely heading into the last scene and I'm saving it for later. I'm not usually a fan of hyping things up. Most of the time it ends with disappointment, but this time I'm super exited for it! By far, my favorite scene of the game so far! What's the best about it, it's not only story related. Even people who don't play / care for the story will enjoy this scene immensely! I've been waiting for it since Ch.8 or maybe even earlier! It's gonna be awesome!

Once again, happy holiday!

Take care!

---

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes