Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Make sure to extract the files from the zip file to paste and replace :
exports.py file to -> Deliverance-XI-pc\renpy
00gallery.rpy file to -> Deliverance-XI-pc\renpy\common

Hope this helps
Thanks ,but no. I have repeated a couple of times the process.making 500% sure I was pasting to correct destinations, still not working...

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
1st scene in chapter 1-2 unlocked but clicked on it nothing happened and how to unlock the last scene on chapter 3-4 ?

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Okay you lazy perverts, If you don't want to mod the game then here is a persistent file

Just put file:
Deliverance-XI-pc\game\saves
or win10 case:
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Deliverance

All galley scenes open.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There's at least one rollback error and a missing image somewhere in the game. For a revamp it still needs...revamping

D

Deleted member 2867548

FINALLY! Don't get me wrong, I like the average harem girl VN and for sure if I had a hot stepmom and no dad around...Hmmm... But this story is great! When I found the MC was married, I figured it was another Bangemall and hope my wife doesnt catch me stories, but I was wrong. Katherine is great! how could you NOT be madly in love with her? I found myself turning down the other slutty chicks so I could spend time with Katherine. She is cute, adventurous, and hotter than a $20 pistol. Even the scenes where she had no makeup on, she was shaming every other chick around. I'm eager to see where the rest of this story goes. Screenshot 2020-11-23 175906 (2).jpg

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
This is the only game I've ever love.
Agreed...Only game that I've loved every update and never been disappointed.
Katherine is great! how could you NOT be madly in love with her?...She is cute, adventurous, and hotter than a $20 pistol.
Well said, very VERY few LI's in any game are as alluring as Kat. She's truly one of a kind.

Last edited:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
FINALLY! Don't get me wrong, I like the average harem girl VN and for sure if I had a hot stepmom and no dad around...Hmmm... But this story is great! When I found the MC was married, I figured it was another Bangemall and hope my wife doesnt catch me stories, but I was wrong. Katherine is great! how could you NOT be madly in love with her? I found myself turning down the other slutty chicks so I could spend time with Katherine. She is cute, adventurous, and hotter than a $20 pistol. Even the scenes where she had no makeup on, she was shaming every other chick around. I'm eager to see where the rest of this story goes. View attachment 913408
Could not agree more !! She is a blast without being a perfect doll !! THE WIFE !!

breeper

May 26, 2019
In the "reworked" Chapter XI , the prostitute offers sex instead of you "taking" it from her. No more rudeness towards the prostitute.

There are definitely other changes as well, but this is the only one I noticed since I wanted to replay that scene and I was sad to see the rudeness gone.

Here's the link to Chapter XI non-reworked version,

Reactions: ylmforever902201
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes