TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, that unlocked all images for Gallery scenes, but didn't unlock some of the scenes themselves. (It did unlock some of them, just not all of them.)

EDIT: Although...... I notice that even after reverting the edits, I have Gallery entries where the image is there but clicking on the image doesn't fire off the scene. So this is perhaps a game bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: SoZ333

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Any1 can post a save with all images unlocked?
Or perhaps some modder could add such a function?

I am missing two scenes in ch11, and even tho I replayed the whole game a couple of times I don't seem to be able to unlock them. Also, the very first scene (chapter 1) of the gallery doesn't start.

Aside of that, hats off to the Developer, u sir, are an example of how it's done <3

Jul 13, 2018
Any1 can post a save with all images unlocked?
Or perhaps some modder could add such a function?

I am missing two scenes in ch11, and even tho I replayed the whole game a couple of times I don't seem to be able to unlock them. Also, the very first scene (chapter 1) of the gallery doesn't start.

Aside of that, hats off to the Developer, u sir, are an example of how it's done <3
if the scenes you are missing are Rose scene and Rose and Dahlia scene i can tell you how to unlock them . Took me some minutes but its pretty easy, you have to make sure Rose stays alive and isnt kidnapped. For that first download the walkthought mod it will help you in this . Second make sure all your actions are Hero , make sure you choose all hero options, finally forget about anyone else but Rose and also make sure to help Dahlia when she is falling . Focus on Rose , forget Katherine , forget Sarah , forget Villain options , choose only Hero. It will open a new path which is probably what you are missing

Jul 13, 2018
if the scenes you are missing are Rose scene and Rose and Dahlia scene i can tell you how to unlock them . Took me some minutes but its pretty easy, you have to make sure Rose stays alive and isnt kidnapped. For that first download the walkthought mod it will help you in this . Second make sure all your actions are Hero , make sure you choose all hero options, finally forget about anyone else but Rose and also make sure to help Dahlia when she is falling . Focus on Rose , forget Katherine , forget Sarah , forget Villain options , choose only Hero. It will open a new path which is probably what you are missing
Rose and Dahlia isnt a scene hmm but it shows a new Rose bj scene however there is a bug in gallery because that scene isnt in the gallery and isnt unlocked. There are other scenes that i havent unlocked looking at the pics instead of having 3some with Sarah and Katherine , you have sex with Sarah only and in the other scene sex with Katherine only , havent unlocked those but bet it might be the same as Rose path , focus in one girl and forget the others .

escapich

May 8, 2019
I know it's a minor thing but I liked Claudia's old model, the revamped scene is surely better but she looks too generic compared to her old look

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Some Interesting Points to consider (These are not criticisms. Just observations. That's why, they are too much long):

In chapter 3, Kat is the one who first proposes to spice up the marriage. Then, you will be given the option to react on that. So, the "desire" of sleeping with other guys is "inbuilt" in kat's character traits. It's surprising & out of the line for kat's character to warn MC with words "No third parties" immediately after MC select non-spicing option (vanilla route).

It will be coherent for her character's model if she say something like "okay, no spicing ah? No problem, I will wait for your interesting idea then". I think the warning words "No third parties" may be just created to appeal the Non-NTR fans with no logic.

2nd point:

When Kat's Boss came to meet MC for a detective case, MC mocked kat's boss by calling him a "cuck". Just because Boss's wife slept with another man, that's not NTR or cuckold. That's plain cheating. Boss don't even know about that cheating. So, No jealousy involved.

You know what is "real cucking?", when kat's boss is fucking kat like a fuck doll, and she is submitting to him to even "never tried" kinks like rimjobs, while MC is hiding behind the corner, watching all that with kat's agreement & jerking to it, that's called "real cuckold". Yes, No humiliation is involved for MC. But humiliation is not important for one to be a cuckold. You can enjoy cuckolding without humiliation too. For example, The game called "The Adventurous Couple". So, yeah, the real winner is kat's boss. He may got cheated. But, he get to fuck a submissive sexy fuck doll like kat, who is so much better than Boss's wife.

And talking about dom/sub, have you observed how kat behaves around trevor & boss? Trevor spanking her, not leaving her even after she says to stop, calling words like "cheating slut" etc. Kat even tries to behave as a "sub" towards MC in non-sharing route too, but MC is less dominative than Trevor & Boss. Kat is the who proposed rimjob in chapter 11, but not the MC. and MC never hard spanked kat like "trevor" did. There comes a option in one chapter we have to select "make kat your lady" or "make kat your slave", if you tried both options, MC got success in making kat his lady, but failed in making kat as slave. Kat even mocked at him by laughing that he failed. But, surprisingly MC is much dominative towards all other ladies except for his wife kat. So, those who are trying to make kat as a sub in bed in non-sharing route, even though kat has fuck-doll traits in her character, tend to get disappointed, because of MC's incoherent behavior towards his wife even though he have dom traits in his character.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Blowjob scene in restaurant for non sharing route is deleted. That scene is so much good. But in sharing route, deep throating trevor, while holding legs around kat's head to push her deep into trevor's mouth is unchanged.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Blowjob scene in restaurant for non sharing route is deleted. That scene is so much good. But in sharing route, deep throating trevor, while holding legs around kat's head to push her deep into trevor's mouth is unchanged.
I thought this was suppose to be a revamp of the scenes ..make them look better...not remove content..

Reactions: Rectory and crisbr

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
Stumbled over this game by chance only a short time ago. Great story and renders, thumbs up! I will not "patreon" it (couple reasons concerning current patronage stuff and practices), but I will buy the Steam version once it comes out. (As long as we get a 18+ patch;)) But then again, Steam got a bit more relaxed with erotic games, still it might need a patch.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
anyone has it the save file for all scenes unlocking?? :cry:
To unlock all scenes in the gallery, make following edit to renpy/exports.py line 2204
Python:
def seen_label(label):
    return True  # Add this line here
    """
    :doc: label
Indentation has to be exactly the same as with the following line: so 4 spaces and you can't use tabs.

• Sad
Reactions: MSNlover95

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
To unlock all scenes in the gallery, make following edit to renpy/exports.py line 2204
Python:
def seen_label(label):
    """
Indentation has to be exactly the same as with the following line: so 4 spaces and you can't use tabs.

so is this correct ??

def seen_label(label):
return True # Add this line here
"""

Returns true if the named label has executed at least once on the current user's
system, and false otherwise. This can be used to unlock scene galleries, for
example.
"""
return label in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever # @UndefinedVariable

if so i cant be able to see the gallery unlocked

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Python:
def seen_label(label):
    """
Hmm... still have quite a bit locked in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WICON ONE

123|||098

Dec 1, 2019
so is this correct ??

def seen_label(label):
return True # Add this line here
"""

Returns true if the named label has executed at least once on the current user's
system, and false otherwise. This can be used to unlock scene galleries, for
example.
"""
return label in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever # @UndefinedVariable

if so i cant be able to see the gallery unlocked
Use the attachment below to unlock gallery properly

Hmm... still have quite a bit locked in the game.
To properly unlock all scenes in the gallery.
Open zip file and paste em to:
Deliverance-XI-pc\renpy\exports.py
Deliverance-XI-pc\renpy\common\00gallery.rpy

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes