Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
sharing content on chap 3 avoidable, is that means on the end future update will become harem?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am not into NTR/Sharing in the slightest, I hate that shit, but I don`t know why people are losing their shit over this game because unless it`s changed from the last update I played, it`s all avoidable anyway - clearly marked by sharing in the choice dialogue. What`s the problem?
That's the thing, I haven't shared Kat once, neither have a few other people, yet we still get scenes with her every update, we've never missed out.

sharing content on chap 3 avoidable, is that means on the end future update will become harem?
I don't know how you managed to pull harem from avoidable scenes involving sharing the wife, they aren't anywhere near the same thing.

That said, probably not.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Vasilji and Ive-11

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
All sharing content is always avoidable (with non-sharing alternatives), this doesn't affect who or how many women the MC ends up with much, that's far more tied to morality and story choices.

I can't remember if the dev has mentioned anything about harem being planned as an option or not: The most recent chapters are moving towards the MC's wife being more open to sharing her husband with other women, but that's still a ways from an outright harem end.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One question: in the first five chapter "revamped" there are some new renders or animations, or are the same but improved?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
One question: in the first five chapter "revamped" there are some new renders or animations, or are the same but improved?
See:
Chapters 1-5 are reworked completely. I recommend checking them out by either replaying the entire game or looking through the gallery. Sex scenes look entirely different and are definitely worth the download! More renders, more animations, better dialogue - more fun! :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
can you please add a toggle to hide sharing/swinging scenes in gallery?
I have "locked" content in my gallery, which I assume is all the sharing scenes I've never seen in the game, so if you can see them in yours, there's probably something wrong with your saves. Apparently you can only replay the scenes you've already seen in the game (like in most games that have galleries) so that's already some sort of "toggle".

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I've completed the game and to my surprise 50% of scenes, maybe a bit less, are locked. Oh boy..it's gonna be fun.
Okay, maybe I've exaggerated a bit, but still a lot of scenes are locked.

PS: if I press ESC from gallery - error. And stop replay button would be very useful. Ty for release !
Thanks for letting me know! I just fixed it - ESC (and RMB) takes you out of the replay! :)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
- CG gallery with replayable scenes (Chapters 1-11)
- Chapter 1 - 512 renders, 17 animations
- Chapter 2 - 733 renders, 37 animations
- Chapter 3 - 600 renders, 39 animations
- Chapter 4 - 205 renders, 11 animations
- Chapter 5 - 160 renders, 16 animations
Mmmm... Sooo... And were is Ch 6-11? O_O

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have seen the scenes that i have unlocked in the previous saves and there are more renders, animations and dialogues for each scene (Ch. 1-5), it's been a smart choice to not make restart the game for see the scenes, indeed you can see the revamped scenes by the gallery, and the previous saves are compatible with the next chapters.
In the gallery the MC is named Wayne (the default name) as said by the Dev but doesn't mind, the Dev's work is fabolous!

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
I understood that there should be one completely new sharing scene in chapter 3. I started from the beginning and skipped forward between each decision, but could not find a new scene. Maybe I made a wrong decision at some point. Could someone roughly describe the scene inside spoiler tags and how to get it? Or did I just understand wrong and there is no new scene?

Feb 5, 2020
I understood that there should be one completely new sharing scene in chapter 3. I started from the beginning and skipped forward between each decision, but could not find a new scene. Maybe I made a wrong decision at some point. Could someone roughly describe the scene inside spoiler tags and how to get it? Or did I just understand wrong and there is no new scene?
You understood wrong. More renders and smoother animations in the scenes, sharing and non sharing.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
The chapter 3 warning in the OP is there since forever.

Reactions: pmplpm

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You said it yourself, that it won't be that fetish oriented, yet now all updates you make have sharing/swinging/cuckold...
Sorry but I don't trust anything you say anymore. And you said it yourself now the content is mostly 1:1.
Good luck with the game.
You do realize that the sharing content is only with Kat, right? It has always been 1:1....with only Kat.

The other girls do not have alternative routes, you're either on their route, or your not. So, it is misleading to say sharing/non-sharing is 1:1, it is actually 3:1, sometimes more so, in favor of non-sharing since the other girls do not have sharing routes. I think you are thinking the dev is talking about overall content, not Kat only content.

Kat gets a non-sharing scene, and a sharing scene, every update. The other 2 girls always get a scene too. Sometimes one of the random side-girls get something, like the doctor or the prostitute. It's been that way since the start of the sharing route.

You are misunderstanding what is being said and jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You said it yourself, that it won't be that fetish oriented, yet now all updates you make have sharing/swinging/cuckold...
Sorry but I don't trust anything you say anymore. And you said it yourself now the content is mostly 1:1.
Good luck with the game.
I don't think you understand what the dev was saying so i'll clarify.

The 1:1 is only in reference to Kat's content. For every sharing scene she has a non sharing scene and for the first 2 updates there are no sharing scenes at all.

The other girls don't have sharing scenes so aren't included in the ratio.

So no, sharing content isn't a focus it's an optional part of Kat's route only.

Stop making stupid drama out of nothing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think you understand what the dev was saying so i'll clarify.

The 1:1 is only in reference to Kat's content. For every sharing scene she has a non sharing scene and for the first 2 updates there are no sharing scenes at all.

The other girls don't have sharing scenes so aren't included in the ratio.

So no, sharing content isn't a focus it's an optional part of Kat's route only.

Stop making stupid drama out of nothing.
You facepalm when everything Avaron said is correct, maybe some selfreflection is in order......

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Honestly what the actual fuck fam, Avaron pretty much so far the most down to earth person on this forum I have seen, can agree or disagree with and hold a legit conversation without any whiny bullshit added to the mix, not sure what she did to toss your salad so bad but god damn fam I never knew people can demand to not be quoted and get butthurt about it.

Anyways back to topic, So the rework for 1 - 5 is new scenes and what not from what I have read so far correct ?
Is there any plans of revamping more or was that about it ? And is it just H scenes or also dialogues and some story revamp?

I skimmed through 2 pages did not find any info but I might have missed it, tired just got out of work yada yada, have some mercy and help a bro out XD.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes