moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Chapters 1-5 are reworked completely. I recommend checking them out by either replaying the entire game or looking through the gallery. Sex scenes look entirely different and are definitely worth the download! More renders, more animations, better dialogue - more fun! :)
First scene in the gallery (chapters 1-2) seems to be wrongly coded and it doesn't start.
Scenes looks quite good now, well done!

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
1Thousand you said you won't center the game in sharing/swinging and yet you are revamping the game to add more of those.... guess is time for me to drop this and remove it from my list.
There are no new scenes in the revamp, all of the already existing ones (sharing and non-sharing) have been reworked to make them bigger. Some excuses would be in order, I think

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Did you just released a revamp AFTER you released a story update, a revamp that doesn't break the game altogether and doesn't need new saves? How dare you sir?! :cool:

Reactions: MarcelPappas

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
1Thousand you said you won't center the game in sharing/swinging and yet you are revamping the game to add more of those.... guess is time for me to drop this and remove it from my list.
Go ahead then, kind Sir, if you cannot respect a dev's art then it is best that you leave it well alone. I pity those who are unable to digest certain fetishes that can be clearly avoided in the game.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The game won't be in any way NTR or cuckold oriented. Some scenes may happen depending on your choices. As I said on my Patreon I prefer it to be more story than specific fetish oriented.
djkunn Please tell me where did you get this info...? The amount scenes is exactly the same. Just reworked. It's even said in the OP that the content for sharing and regular route is and always will be 1:1...
You said it yourself, that it won't be that fetish oriented, yet now all updates you make have sharing/swinging/cuckold...
Sorry but I don't trust anything you say anymore. And you said it yourself now the content is mostly 1:1.
Good luck with the game.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
djkunn Please tell me where did you get this info...? The amount scenes is exactly the same. Just reworked. It's even said in the OP that the content for sharing and regular route is and always will be 1:1...
Don't bother with them, your true fans know what you wish to portray and they (including me) love it. This is another oh NTR/Swinging scene, run for for your lives, meltdown moment.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery or a save with all the scenes unlocked? Not really feeling like replaying through the whole game to go scene hunting.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
You said it yourself, that it won't be that fetish oriented, yet now all updates you make have sharing/swinging/cuckold...
Sorry but I don't trust anything you say anymore. And you said it yourself now the content is mostly 1:1.
Good luck with the game.
It will all be ok, I promise.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Good luck with the game.
what he meant is NTR will not be a significant part. NTR scenes will not change anything in the story. It is there just to please NTR lovers.

I understand why you said that. I read your comment somewhere that you support only those games which has no NTR content since adding NTR content takes up developer's time and this time can be used for non-NTR content and here ratio of NTR to non-NTR content is 1:1 so i get why you don't want to support. A lot of developer's time is used in the content you won't see.

Fenix02

Oct 20, 2020
In android version pictures have a lot smaller frame than screen resolution, so they need to be resized (only pictures not animations)

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes