whitetree

Jan 4, 2020
What are the consequences of being villain? No ntr, right ? Our wife isn't cuckolding us right? Please say no. I don't want to waste my time.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
What are the consequences of being villain? No ntr, right ? Our wife isn't cuckolding us right? Please say no. I don't want to waste my time.
You mind-control some girls but could lose others. No NTR in this game, just sharing and swinging scenes completely optional and avoidable (and with alternative non-sharing scenes)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Chapter XI
This is the first version that I will stop playing.
There were so many comments about fighting the NTR that the developer broke the game style of Mc and Katherine's adventures, the game was going super well with the "Hero" side and the "Dark" side and suddenly with so many negative comments on the " Dark "by Mc evaporated from the couple's perverted adventures. :coffee::sneaky:

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
Chapters 1-5 are reworked completely. I recommend checking them out by either replaying the entire game or looking through the gallery. Sex scenes look entirely different and are definitely worth the download! More renders, more animations, better dialogue - more fun! :)

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
I'd like to rework sex scenes from Chapter 6 and 7 and that would be all, but I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it yet. Maybe at the very end before the Steam release.

No new content in Ch.11, but the revamp alone is worth the download.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I'd like to rework sex scenes from Chapter 6 and 7 and that would be all, but I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it yet. Maybe at the very end before the Steam release.

No new content in Ch.11, but the revamp alone is worth the download.
Yeah you had a good idea to revamp the first chapters for the steam release, i bet it would look weird to see such improvements from the first chapters if you just buy the complete game from steam.
Anyway i hope that the steam release will be the great success you deserve, it would be great if they make it easier to find adult games on steam, and on other platforms though.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes