Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Deliverance [Ch. XI Revamped 1-5] [1Thousand]

Original size: 2.11 GB

Compressed size: 526 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still haven't figured out why anyone would give a single fuck, if yet another tantrum-throwing user of this pirate forum wants to support a developer financially or not. That type of discussion should be on Patreon not here.
This, oh so much this.

Now I am all for people sharing their opinions, that's what the forum is for, but if you don't like something then say it once and move on. The constant whining doesn't help their case and causes devs to ignore them as well other forum users.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
This game has been on my to play list for a while. Now I see that the early chapters have been redone. My question is, are any more chapters going to be redone? If there is a plan for that, I'll wait for that to happen.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's sharing, not NTR. Your wife only loves you and it will never change

Thug Hero Party, now thats NTR
Netorase= making your partner to have sex with others for your own fun or pleasure. also comes under NTR.

sharing= Threesome, foursome etc.

Anyways if wife really loved MC she would not have been fucking around. It's my thinking though. you don't have to reply me. i know my views won't change yours and same can be said about me.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i don't know why people are loosing their shit about it. i just asked to keep a toggle in gallery to hide NTR(or sharing as some people say) so that people who are not into that type of things can avoid it completely. it's not like someone asked the developer to remove them from the game completely.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
what if people don't wanna see them? it completely kills the mood you know?
The Dev. Put so much work in this VN. He brings out always two paths on each update. One for sharing /hotwife fans and the other for harem /incest whatever fans. And still people complaing about a Gallary ( which is some extra work of the Dev) where you can see all images not separated from the paths.
Never heard that a Dev did this in a Gallary mode.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Where's the android port it says mobile game in the tags but i don't see the android port option

Last edited:

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
..image not found.....image not found ... and so on.. :confused:

no more animations after the update .

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
i don't know why people are loosing their shit about it. i just asked to keep a toggle in gallery to hide NTR(or sharing as some people say) so that people who are not into that type of things can avoid it completely. it's not like someone asked the developer to remove them from the game completely.
Just don't click on those extremely disturbing images. It would certainly make more sense than expecting a developer to cater to a niche group with extreme sensibilities towards DAZ renders engaging in certain terrible acts.

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace
Feb 5, 2020
1Thousand
You’re unfortunately falling into the trap that NTR haters are baiting you with. i.e. paying more attention to them rather than the (pledging) fans who respect your work and vision which have been excellent so far. Your replies on this forum have been mostly directed at Sharing haters rather than admirers. Like someone posted before this has a negative impact on the ‘perversion’ level of the couple by increasing vanilla content and alienating your fanbase which prefer the dark side whether in story or sex scenes. And Deliverance can be a gritty knuckle munching descent into hell story with real adult themes. No teen fucks family into personal harem due to his snake sized dick and single brain cell that the Haters are trying to push you into. Ignore them, trust your patrons, who time and again by an average of 65:35 vote for Kat sharing renders. And if it fails on Steam then so be it. Just another stepping stone to your 2nd game and beyond. Like the French say ‘A bon entendeur, salut’.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I've completed the game and to my surprise 50% of scenes, maybe a bit less, are locked. Oh boy..it's gonna be fun.
Okay, maybe I've exaggerated a bit, but still a lot of scenes are locked.

PS: if I press ESC from gallery - error. And stop replay button would be very useful. Ty for release !

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes