HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly what the actual fuck fam, Avaron pretty much so far the most down to earth person on this forum I have seen, can agree or disagree with and hold a legit conversation without any whiny bullshit added to the mix, not sure what she did to toss your salad so bad but god damn fam I never knew people can demand to not be quoted and get butthurt about it.

Anyways back to topic, So the rework for 1 - 5 is new scenes and what not from what I have read so far correct ?
Is there any plans of revamping more or was that about it ? And is it just H scenes or also dialogues and some story revamp?

I skimmed through 2 pages did not find any info but I might have missed it, tired just got out of work yada yada, have some mercy and help a bro out XD.
No new scenes, i think there are added some new stuff to the current scenes only.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Honestly what the actual fuck fam, Avaron pretty much so far the most down to earth person on this forum I have seen, can agree or disagree with and hold a legit conversation without any whiny bullshit added to the mix, not sure what she did to toss your salad so bad but god damn fam I never knew people can demand to not be quoted and get butthurt about it.

Anyways back to topic, So the rework for 1 - 5 is new scenes and what not from what I have read so far correct ?
Is there any plans of revamping more or was that about it ? And is it just H scenes or also dialogues and some story revamp?

I skimmed through 2 pages did not find any info but I might have missed it, tired just got out of work yada yada, have some mercy and help a bro out XD.
The plot is obviously the same but there are lots of text changes, actually, not just the sex scenes. Sex scenes are longer, with more options and dialogs, and basically everything looks better, a few non-lewd scenes have been rendered again

Reactions: Gold613

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The plot is obviously the same but there are lots of text changes, actually, not just the sex scenes. Sex scenes are longer, with more options and dialogs, and basically everything looks better, a few non-lewd scenes have been rendered again
Yeah, you said it better than me :)

Reactions: Gold613

1Thousand

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019

The plot is basically the same, but every render from Ch.1 - Ch.3 was done completely from scratch and it looks way better now. I changed the thumbnail pics in the OP. Make sure to check it out to see what I mean. :) I also extended quite a few scenes so you're not only hearing about something happening - you see it.
Additionally, sex scenes from Ch.4 (and Sondheim chase scene. It was way too dark. and Ch.5 were reworked as well because of mc's 'small package' and I added more advanced animations with... spicier dialogue. :)
I'd like to rework sex scenes from Ch.6 and 7 at some point but I'm not sure when. Probably at the very end, before the Steam release.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The plot is basically the same, but every render from Ch.1 - Ch.3 was done completely from scratch and it looks way better now. I changed the thumbnail pics in the OP. Make sure to check it out to see what I mean. :) I also extended quite a few scenes so you're not only hearing about something happening - you see it.
Additionally, sex scenes from Ch.4 (and Sondheim chase scene. It was way too dark. and Ch.5 were reworked as well because of mc's 'small package' and I added more advanced animations with... spicier dialogue. :)
I'd like to rework sex scenes from Ch.6 and 7 at some point but I'm not sure when. Probably at the very end, before the Steam release.
Aha nice, def looking forward to give it a go then, I will even go so far as to keep the older folder I have now to compare personally. I always like to check out improvements and such. Thanks for the detailed answer to my question.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
" You do not need to replay the game! " and..... DELETED
Wait, you deleted it because old saves work and you don't need to replay old content?

That seems really silly.

If you really want to play old content you can.

It does say you do NOT need to replay the game.....

I*'ve seen people delete games when told they do need to replay the game, this is the first time i've seen someone delete it because they didn't have to.

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I don't know why you want it but here you go:
Mega
Thank you man, and why i want the old version because there some are scene in old version, the different angle in sex scene and some scene that have been remove. I love the new one but i want to keep a previous version as well.

Mar 16, 2019
I hope there will be a mod to unlock the gallery, I can see that I have quite a few locked scenes and its so elaborate to replay several times to try to get the missing scenes :S

Reactions: MSNlover95

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Guys I'm missing thouse scenes can you tell me how to get them?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene from chapter 1 is with Kat after you solve the first case. Always go home as early as you can, and don't take advantage of the blonde from the previous gallery scene.
The scene from chapter 11 are with Kat and with Sarah when you refuse the threesome. You'll need high points with Kat and not too many with Sarah (like 14 and 8) to get the one with Kat. To get the one with Sarah, you must have at least ten points with her (so preferably be on her path).

Reactions: Everilld
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes