• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I didn't get a Katherine scene at the end... :( Didn't have many choices at all strangely, just some "continues" and single options, and an abrupt ending at the cave.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
For the life of me I can't get the scene with Rebecca in CH 15 after turning into a demon, anyone know how to get it, I remember getting it in my first run but I deleted it cuz I didn't corrupt Dahalia so I went back and redid it but lost that choice in the process.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
2 couples swinging kind of ?
One couple in the street welcoming strangers into their action?
One partner banging some other person behind their partners back?

What are ya lookin 4?
Are there sharing content in this game?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Are there sharing content in this game?
Yes. And it is completely optional as well. Your choice to do so or not will also be reflective in the plot later; thus, pursuing sharing isn't just a self-contained scene. Hope that helps! Enjoy the game if you decide to play it. Cheers!

• Angry
Reactions: m4pII and Nospamwss

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I see a new Rebekah scene in the gallery, but not sure how to get to that path. I also see two versions of a scene with Andrea, but not sure how to get to a different version of the one I got, unclear from the walkthrough.

Reactions: Triple OG

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yes. And it is completely optional as well. Your choice to do so or not will also be reflective in the plot later; thus, pursuing sharing isn't just a self-contained scene. Hope that helps! Enjoy the game if you decide to play it. Cheers!
I meant in this particular update.

it is completely optional as well.
:LOL:

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Looks good from the preview pics but despite the title, there doesn't seem to be any kayaking at all in this game. I'll give it a try anyway.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Head scratcher....

I played three routes, evil with Dahlia corrupted, evil with Dahlia dead, good with dahlia alive and got nothing special in regard to scenes. One, brief, teasing scene with Rose and a weird end. So I popped open the RPA archive and saw there are scenes with all the women and some sharing scenes, too. Then, looking at the WT, it appears the choices are many and complex. This will take a while to figure out. :(

Reactions: Jenzi800

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone share a save with a villain path, or just right before the sex with sanguine Rex happens.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Deliverance [Ch. XVI] [1Thousand] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,28 GB / 804 MB - Deliverance-XVI-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,27 GB / 787 MB - Deliverance-XVI-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Deliverance [Ch. XVI] [1Thousand] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,28 GB / 804 MB - Deliverance-XVI-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,27 GB / 787 MB - Deliverance-XVI-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Strange, got a "Forbidden Ip blacklisted" on workupload, other workupload links from f95 are working.
Edit: Pixeldrain worked fine.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes