"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Strange, got a "Forbidden Ip blacklisted" on workupload, other workupload links from f95 are working.
Never seen that before, for me the links are working but I added a pixeldrain mirror. I hope this works for you.

Reactions: Turret

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Could this be the VPN, but then again I tried another workupload link here on F95, which popped up fine?
I guess it could be as it seems to be working for other people but I'm not sure.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Villain path update ? Finished Hero in 5-10 min. 1300 renders tho :unsure:
It was quite the WTF moment when I unlocked all of 2 scenes out of 8 on the Hero path with no sharing. I'm fully aware there is no harem tag, but fucking around wasn't an issue until now, why does it seem to be an issue now? Can't be a hero and give Sarah a good dicking, when I've already had a threesome with her and my wife? Does Dahlia really have to remain off-limits if I want to accumulate good boy points? Why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
It was quite the WTF moment when I unlocked all of 2 scenes out of 8 on the Hero path with no sharing. I'm fully aware there is no harem tag, but fucking around wasn't an issue until now, why does it seem to be an issue now? Can't be a hero and give Sarah a good dicking, when I've already had a threesome with her and my wife? Does Dahlia really have to remain off-limits if I want to accumulate good boy points? Why?

Please don't read if you're gonna explore other paths or/and haven't seen the gallery scenes from this update.

Reactions: doe50818

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021

Exactly, initially it was called spicing up, its more like I get the spice u can watch(if u allow me to) now it's not even that, I'll fuck around from the loyal wife to this!!!

Reactions: doe50818

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Exactly, initially it was called spicing up, its more like I get the spice u can watch(if u allow me to) now it's not even that, I'll fuck around from the loyal wife to this!!!
Yep. Very big difference.

The fact that I barged in on her without her knowing, as she was about to get dicked down, doesn't change the fact that she was about to get dicked down either way, even if I hadn't shown up.

If you ride shotgun with me in my car, we're sharing a ride. If you take my car without asking me first, to take it out for a spin by your own, without me ever giving you permission to take my car keys whenever you like, I didn't share a ride with you, you stole my car.

Anyone who doesn't see the distinction, please tell me where you have your car parked, so we can "share".

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Yep. Very big difference.

The fact that I barged in on her without her knowing, as she was about to get dicked down, doesn't change the fact that she was about to get dicked down either way, even if I hadn't shown up.

If you ride shotgun with me in my car, we're sharing a ride. If you take my car without asking me first, to take it out for a spin by your own, without me ever giving you permission to take my car keys whenever you like, I didn't share a ride with you, you stole my car.

Anyone who doesn't see the distinction, please tell me where you have your car parked, so we can "share".
You specifically chose for her to be more naughty knowing the MC wasn't going to be around and now you complain?
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Great update- any hints on what your next game is going to be 1Thousand ?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
I just took a look at the script before playing the update and apparently on the sharing path, Trevor nutted inside Kat? Isn't she off the pill? Good to know we'll be fathering someone else's child lol. I guess dev isn't even trying to conceal the NTR now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just took a look at the script before playing the update and apparently on the sharing path, Trevor nutted inside Kat? Isn't she off the pill? Good to know we'll be fathering someone else's child lol. I guess dev isn't even trying to conceal the NTR now.
Or...you could choose not to wait and Trevor doesn't even get a turn.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Or...you could choose not to wait and Trevor doesn't even get a turn.
I don't actually play the Sharing path, just took a quick peek at the scripts before I played the update. Also after actually finishing the update in my main save (Hero-No Sharing), I only get one half-assed scene with Kat where my dude Wayne doesn't even get to cum??? :WaitWhat::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Nadinengt

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Not sure why people are suddenly crying NTR?

Wayne SPECIFICALLY told Kat to be more naughtier when she isn't with him. Remember how last game she was alone the whole time and she never did anything with TFH or any other men because she's loyal to Wayne?
Its precisely because of that Wayne said he wanted her to get some action without him.

Now suddenly softies cry ntr. Then don't fucking tell her to get naughty then you'll get the vanilla scene. Problem solved. Nothing is ntr or cheating because it's an agreed, consensual act. She has sex with Wayne's bidding.

And when you fuck her after she says your dick is still the best of them all so what else do you want. Kat ain't getting stolen you pussies.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Not sure why people are suddenly crying NTR?

Wayne SPECIFICALLY told Kat to be more naughtier when she isn't with him. Remember how last game she was alone the whole time and she never did anything with TFH or any other men because she's loyal to Wayne?
Its precisely because of that Wayne said he wanted her to get some action without him.

Now suddenly softies cry ntr. Then don't fucking tell her to get naughty then you'll get the vanilla scene. Problem solved. Nothing is ntr or cheating because it's an agreed, consensual act. She has sex with Wayne's bidding.

And when you fuck her after she says your dick is still the best of them all so what else do you want. Kat ain't getting stolen you pussies.
If you actually read my post, I don't play the Sharing route, just took a quick peek at the scripts, which I actually find fun in a way. Also if you read my post, apparently Trevor nutted inside Kat who is off the pill. If she gets pregnant with another dude's child, that's actually the worst type of NTR lmao.

Also, your namecalling is uncalled for... you dumb bitch.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
If you actually read my post, I don't play the Sharing route, just took a quick peek at the scripts, which I actually find fun in a way. Also if you read my post, apparently Trevor nutted inside Kat who is off the pill. If she gets pregnant with another dude's child, that's actually the worst type of NTR lmao.

Also, your namecalling is uncalled for... you dumb bitch.

TFH has already come inside her in 2 sex scenes from previous updates so how tf is this any different?

If she gets pregnant with another dudes child doesn't make it NTR. She'll stick with Wayne regardless so how is she getting stolen exactly?

What they do with the baby is irrelevant, take it as their own, put up for adoption, abort it. Who cares, that has nothing to do with if a game is ntr or not.

This game is exclusively Netorase

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
TFH has already come inside her in 2 sex scenes from previous updates so how tf is this any different?

If she gets pregnant with another dudes child doesn't make it NTR. She'll stick with Wayne regardless so how is she getting stolen exactly?

What they do with the baby is irrelevant, take it as their own, put up for adoption, abort it. Who cares, that has nothing to do with if a game is ntr or not.

This game is exclusively Netorase
TFH has only cum inside her once IIRC, and she was still on the pill back then. She went off the pill in Ch.14. In a sense, it does make it NTR and in sense it doesn't, depending on what they'll do moving forward. Anyway, said pregnancy has not happened yet so it's pointless to debate about it now. Let's see where the story takes us next chapter.

Also, that sex scene with Kat on the non-sharing route is so half-assed it feels like it was put together last minute just to appease the Non-NTR fanbase. Was that really supposed to be the counterpart of the Sharing route sex scene?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes