Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
how can i get ch16 sharing scene?! Hero path +Love(kat)?
i ve got all sharing scene until now easily, and tried all option in ch16 but can't reach to kat!
i may did something wrong before chapter 16
You should ask Kat to be naughty when the MC is gone in chapter 15(after sharing scene)

Reactions: Harmonyrose

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Start counting renders and script lines. Or be on your way.
For Ch.16, which is the one I have an issue with.

Non-Sharing Path Lines of Code: Line 3162 - Line 3307 (145 lines) - with a lot of it being:
"Kat..." "Mm..." "... time." "Ahhh!" "Almost." "Mhmmmm!" "K?" "..." "I'll be..." "I..." and several more ellipsis and ahhhs and ohhhs :KEK:

Sharing Path Lines of Code: Line 3312 - Line 3750 (438 lines) - with actual coherent sentences.

Needless to say, the render count is even worse. :KEK:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I enjoyed the latest update and "fuck dem all" path scenes and story, kinda sad that its really close to an end.

About sharing route i don't like that its again a scene with characters that we already had few scenes with.

The interrogation scene in chapter 13(14?) with Kat was unique and brought fresh character to the action but since last 2 updates its hunter and hunter and hunter again, this time with another guy that we also had like 3 sex scenes already.

thethirdeye

Feb 19, 2021

Non-Sharing Path Lines of Code: Line 3162 - Line 3307 (145 lines) - with a lot of it being:
"Kat..." "Mm..." "... time." "Ahhh!" "Almost." "Mhmmmm!" "K?" "..." "I'll be..." "I..." and several more ellipsis and ahhhs and ohhhs :KEK:

Sharing Path Lines of Code: Line 3312 - Line 3750 (438 lines) - with actual coherent sentences.

Now he would just ignore this post....since someone actually showed him :KEK:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Strange. This is the only renpy game I can't press S to save screenshot. Oh well.
This was discussed earlier in this thread and the reason was that the game running on an older Renpy engine, as you may have noticed this is not exactly same like the "newer" ones.

I use "print screen" button for screenshot.
Open paint->CTRL+V->Yeah baby!

Reactions: NukaCola

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This was discussed earlier in this thread and the reason was that the game running on an older Renpy engine, as you may have noticed this is not exactly same like the "newer" ones.

I use "print screen" button for screenshot.
Open paint->CTRL+V->Yeah baby!
Windows Key + SHIFT + S allows for a quick screen shot that you can crop immediately and then it's saved to your clipboard so you can paste. At least on Windows 10.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Windows Key + SHIFT + S allows for a quick screen shot that you can crop immediately and then it's saved to your clipboard so you can paste. At least on Windows 10.
I learned a new one, if you do that in the game then it saves the image as other games(S) itself:

I don't have to use paint anymore (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I learned a new one, if you do that in the game then it saves the image as other games(S) itself:

I don't have to use paint anymore (y)
That, I think, is from hitting the 'S' key in newer versions of Ren'Py.

But yeah, WIN Key + SHIFT + S is pretty useful :)

Reactions: Sorrow85

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I just gotta say, 1Thousand, that the number of Craig Ferguson-generated jokes in this game are kinda epic. The raft set it off, and then the clothes/shoes thing...

Feb 5, 2020
C

Count for the whole game.

Reactions: KiraJames

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some routing decisions for evil route end game.

Thank you, I was missing the second Rebecca scene and now I know why.

I've gone over the story multiple times and so far I cannot help but find the 3 main Female characters limiting and lackluster, well besides Katherine, as she is definitely a gem, but for this story she isn't used to her full potential and overshadowed by the world and narrative built. 1Thousand built a great story but failed to polish it out, as a result I'm not going to be fully satisfied with the story.

Rose and Sarah have extreme personalities and are HORRIBLE choices for love interest, but work as flings for MC while Katherine is sort of ok. Rebecca,Andrea, high priestess and Dahalia are interesting but never fleshed out as they should have been and only serve as a mechanism for things to happen/do or fall back to.

Rose is a coward,a fool and self centered brat, and the cause of all this is because she has the worst character arc written in this story, and it makes you wonder why she was even a main character, her whole deal is to escape from everything that challenges her to grow because she's uncomfortable with it.

Sarah is a short sighted fool who is too focused on her duty because of this she can only be a slave to her beliefs and ideals, never growing or challenging the norm as a result she is the personification of duty and stagnation, as she fights for a cause with no plan for the future or awareness of the bigger picture, her action of leaving the MC behind when he was in an illusion in the enemy's lair(villian route) when he had come to rescue her speaks much about her as a person as she won't hesitate to chose between her loved ones or her ideals.

Katherine is a good wife for any man as she has most of the qualities anyone would want,and her only limitation are the writers obsession in her lewd scenes and the fact that she doesn't grow past the Sondheim arc as she's put in the back burner and a representation of the normal life, for players who seek more from the game she ultimately falls short and to no fault of her own.

Pearl, possibly the best female character as she has all the good qualities of the 3 female characters along with good writing which makes her a breath of fresh air, she is a main character of the story, as the narrative revolves around her and through out the story we entrenched in our desires and beliefs but our time spent with her makes us question our world view and beliefs as we come to understand and empathize with her and it is there that we consider other possibilities and slowly we see their is more to the world than a 9-5 job, we can explore this new world which was previously hidden from us and to some the allure of the unknown is great that it forces us to act in bizarre ways.

I ultimately wondered why it is that I enjoyed playing this game soo much and the answer came from the writer himself in the Village trials 1 and 2, as they giveaway the core of the story and foreshadow an ending similar to Zords words for us.

Every story needs to have consequences to give weight to each decision and each decision made by each player is a glimpse of who we are and the person we will be at the end of this story. To my knowledge 1Thousand is the first person I have seen to present this idea as eloquently as possible in this entire forum and to conception as well but the quality of writing in the village trials dialouge is soo high that had he polished his game a bit more and had kept that level of writing he'd be a big name as well.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The amount of screech in here....

1. Someone earlier attempted to claim sharing renders were, uhm...excessive. In the Chap 16 image folder there are 857 jpgs with 60 pertaining to sharing. In the movies folder there are 37 webm files with a total of six that involved sharing.

2. Reviewing those folders I see lots of content I haven't seen in my different PTs. I have used the WT in an attempt to trigger some of them, but still not having success. I'll have to resort to looking at the code and trying to see how I can get them all to play. Which begs the following...

3. As much as I like this game I hate to complain, but this is a case where more is not better. One would have to numerous PTs to see all the content and I don't think most average players will play it that often. I feel as if I need a navigation chart and sky map to plot all the variations.

4. As has been pointed out, the MC gives 'implied consent' in Chap 15, so the sharing is still done with his permission. Plus, he's been gone for months and folks need to do things. If one took my age (50+) they would likely predict I would be the conservative, controlling player. But this site has always confounded me as it's 2021 and some of the old chauvinistic attitudes are still alive and well in young peeps. MC gets to bang all around, but all the women must stay cloistered and wait patiently on him.

5. Given that the dev has created so many different arcs, there are lots of possibilities beyond the climactic confrontation with SR. I hope he continues creating content in this 'world'.

Feb 5, 2020
QUOTE="WuzzyFuzzy, post: 6590086, member: 1965572"
The amount of screech in here....

Gotta agree, mostly caused by the same (type of) people. Me sometimes....;)

I feel as if I need a navigation chart and sky map to plot all the variations.

It's the replayability factor that makes it fun to play. I think 3 PTs are enough to get all scenes.

But this site has always confounded me as it's 2021 and some of the old chauvinistic attitudes are still alive and well in young peeps. MC gets to bang all around, but all the women must stay cloistered and wait patiently on him.

I'm surprised too. But this site has members of various age groups, nationalities, religions and cultures. That explains some. Many of us play for fun, titillation, fantasy and escape from IRL. For others it's complete immersion. As much as I would not like to be cucked IRL these players feel empowered only in fantasy and harem situations. But thankfully they are the exception but they are also very vocal and entitled.

Given that the dev has created so many different arcs, there are lots of possibilities beyond the climactic confrontation with SR. I hope he continues creating content in this 'world'.

I imagined 8, but I'm sure there could be more.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Thank you, I was missing the second Rebecca scene and now I know why.

I've gone over the story multiple times and so far I cannot help but find the 3 main Female characters limiting and lackluster, well besides Katherine, as she is definitely a gem, but for this story she isn't used to her full potential and overshadowed by the world and narrative built. 1Thousand built a great story but failed to polish it out, as a result I'm not going to be fully satisfied with the story.

Rose and Sarah have extreme personalities and are HORRIBLE choices for love interest, but work as flings for MC while Katherine is sort of ok. Rebecca,Andrea, high priestess and Dahalia are interesting but never fleshed out as they should have been and only serve as a mechanism for things to happen/do or fall back to.

Rose is a coward,a fool and self centered brat, and the cause of all this is because she has the worst character arc written in this story, and it makes you wonder why she was even a main character, her whole deal is to escape from everything that challenges her to grow because she's uncomfortable with it.

Sarah is a short sighted fool who is too focused on her duty because of this she can only be a slave to her beliefs and ideals, never growing or challenging the norm as a result she is the personification of duty and stagnation, as she fights for a cause with no plan for the future or awareness of the bigger picture, her action of leaving the MC behind when he was in an illusion in the enemy's lair(villian route) when he had come to rescue her speaks much about her as a person as she won't hesitate to chose between her loved ones or her ideals.

Katherine is a good wife for any man as she has most of the qualities anyone would want,and her only limitation are the writers obsession in her lewd scenes and the fact that she doesn't grow past the Sondheim arc as she's put in the back burner and a representation of the normal life, for players who seek more from the game she ultimately falls short and to no fault of her own.

Pearl, possibly the best female character as she has all the good qualities of the 3 female characters along with good writing which makes her a breath of fresh air, she is a main character of the story, as the narrative revolves around her and through out the story we entrenched in our desires and beliefs but our time spent with her makes us question our world view and beliefs as we come to understand and empathize with her and it is there that we consider other possibilities and slowly we see their is more to the world than a 9-5 job, we can explore this new world which was previously hidden from us and to some the allure of the unknown is great that it forces us to act in bizarre ways.

I ultimately wondered why it is that I enjoyed playing this game soo much and the answer came from the writer himself in the Village trials 1 and 2, as they giveaway the core of the story and foreshadow an ending similar to Zords words for us.

Every story needs to have consequences to give weight to each decision and each decision made by each player is a glimpse of who we are and the person we will be at the end of this story. To my knowledge 1Thousand is the first person I have seen to present this idea as eloquently as possible in this entire forum and to conception as well but the quality of writing in the village trials dialouge is soo high that had he polished his game a bit more and had kept that level of writing he'd be a big name as well.
While I like that there are difficult choices, sometimes it's difficult to know where the thresholds lie where options disappear (e.g. stopping Sanguis Rex from killing the soldiers which deletes a whole bunch of routes). It's also disappointing (for me) that there's not just a friendship route with Pearl where I can just go back to Katherine later. It's part of a larger thing with most adult VNs where there is a lack of friendship/platonic options.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Count for the whole game.
Why would I? Like I said several times over, I only have a problem with Ch.16. The non-sharing path has always been satisfactory for the 1st 15 chapters, even outright awesome the first few chapters, but you have to admit it is severely lacking in Ch.16.

Reactions: thethirdeye
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes