slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Let's rejoice because we all have the option to choose how the story goes.
If you're complaining about a route you don't play, then you should just shut up.
The dirty little secret is that they did play the sharing route- they couldn't help themselves and hate themselves for it. ( or like that guy upthread who didn't play it but looked at the script as if they couldn't help themselves)
It's the only thing that makes sense unless they are only trolling :unsure:

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
The dirty little secret is that they did play the sharing route- they couldn't help themselves and hate themselves for it. ( or like that guy upthread who didn't play it but looked at the script as if they couldn't help themselves)
It's the only thing that makes sense unless they are only trolling :unsure:
When someone without coding knowledge questions why you read code. :KEK:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I missed so much on CH16 (except 2, Rose and Katherine with Hunter and w/ or w/o Trev) but I'm not willing to go back to new game and play all over again. There's too much other games I have to play atm that I haven't started or have. Both my good (got 2 scenes from) and evil didn't even unlock newer ones lol

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can anyone share a villain save, so I can go through that conversation with Pearl/Sanguine Rex?

Don't really want to start all over, just wanted to see that conversation snippet if you go full villain.
You can have the full conversations with P/SR even on the Hero path, as I found out. You have to search for a peace option, which seems possible, since Vort
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in one scene.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It doesn't matter if you kill her or not it depends on your previous choice
I finally figured it out. It's not triggered by killing Dahlia, it's triggered by trying to get SR to be against one of her lieutenants. Affection kills the K scene (though again, this makes no sense), pissing her off triggers it (still, no logic). I'd understand if trying to be nice to SR would damage other relationships, but there's no reason Katherine would know what the MC's relationship with SR is like.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Also, 1Thousand, when I play as someone who shares Katherine but wants to end up with her, and who still fucks other women but not when they cost me Katherine scenes or points, and I get to the final scene before the MC goes to SR, I'm given the choice to choose Sarah over Katherine. Since I've constantly rejected her in favor of Katherine whenever faced with a choice between the two, this doesn't make sense. I've triggered none of the "stay" flags. I shouldn't be able to choose Sarah at this point in the game.

Nov 21, 2020
Deliverance [Ch. XVI] [1Thousand] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 3,28 GB / 804 MB - Deliverance-XVI-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,27 GB / 787 MB - Deliverance-XVI-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Please post update only with compressed version

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes