Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O. way should MC bomb his own marriage with the best looking bombshell in this game.
”Better not” - not in a million years it is, dev, you got it so right!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I don't care either way since the MC is a man whore on most playthroughs good for her if she gets some but but since it has been used to justify things I am just wondering how exactly do's "Encourage Katherine to be more Naughty." equate to go bareback riding with anyone you want?.
I mean it's not exactly the same as saying "you know what babe if you wanna fuck someone without me go for it and don't worry about a Condom I mean whats the worst that could happen" is it?.

Mildly Curious.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I don't care either way since the MC is a man whore on most playthroughs good for her if she gets some but but since it has been used to justify things I am just wondering how exactly do's "Encourage Katherine to be more Naughty." equate to go bareback riding with anyone you want?.

Mildly Curious.
You are on the sharing path, she has told you she haven't even touched herself during your absence and you have just had a threesome with the First Hunter in which she told how he was trying to 'corrupt' her. I mean, you can always ask for it to be written in bold and capital letters but the context give enough hints to understand what that option means in that marriage at this point of the story

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I finally figured it out. It's not triggered by killing Dahlia, it's triggered by trying to get SR to be against one of her lieutenants. Affection kills the K scene (though again, this makes no sense), pissing her off triggers it (still, no logic). I'd understand if trying to be nice to SR would damage other relationships, but there's no reason Katherine would know what the MC's relationship with SR is like.
This is one point in the game, I too see a serious logic problem in the current build on some paths. I have among my playthroughs e.g. two Hero playthroughs, one with Kat shared, one not, where I try to minimise the damage done to all by searching for something of a peace or truce option. Hence I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello good people who are running around in a scary game!
I last played this several months ago, about the time that maybe Ch 12???
Is it a good time to jump back in or should I wait for another update or 2?
Thanks!
Peace

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
You are on the sharing path, she has told you she haven't even touched herself during your absence and you have just had a threesome with the First Hunter in which she told how he was trying to 'corrupt' her. I mean, you can always ask for it to be written in bold and capital letters but the context give enough hints to understand what that option means in that marriage at this point of the story
I see your point but as you said she had previously not even mastibated while he was away so encourging her to be naughty'er could of just as easily of meant she should try masterbateing instead of abstaining from it.
Or try giving some guy's a HJ's or BJ's, Tit job even or mabe try abit of BI action it didn't strike me necessarily as meaning straight for full on bareback sex.
But thats probly it's just me that wouldn't equate Naughty to mean full on straight out bareback sex with another guy as the emidiate goto responce to being encouraging to be naughty.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I see your point but as you said she had previously not even mastibated while he was away so encourging her to be naughty'er could of just as easily of meant she should try masterbateing instead of abstaining from it.
Or try giving some guy's a HJ's or BJ's or mabe try abit of BI action it didn't strike me necessarily as meaning straight for full on bareback sex.
But thats probly it's just me that wouldn't equate Naughty to mean full on straight out bareback sex with another guy as the emidiate goto responce to being encouraging to be naughty.

Just Sayin.
It's obvious our MC enjoys her stories so why wouldn't she go for it, fully. After all, she failed to dominate TFH back in the village, then depending on your choices she might have done things to her boss she never did to MC before (she could have also also blown Trevor after a 'do what it takes' suggestion), and in all occasions our MC never reprimmend her but only encouraged her for more, so I see some logic on it. In that route she's getting wilder chapter after chapter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The problem of her stories is the fact she is invested in MC 10000%,
so to have her just turn 180 and actually do not care that the mofo
1st asshole tried to kill Mc couple a times, or MC is just a whino
who is always using the dark force to get outta tough spots,
just makes this a wreck of a marriage ... they are not together anymore,
she is doing her thing, he is doing his, when they meet, they just do not
even care to fkk ... this is wrecking the marriage, not doing them any favors.

Do not forget the asshole 1st fkker has the same abilities to fkk her mind and
just use her.

MC fully giving the life of Kat away to a desolate asshole is just bad form,
he is weak as fukk and should not be granted any power in the pack.

MC just allowing other assholes to steal his beloved is a worst decision eva.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Put all that weak ass decision of sending his wife to be dominated by assholes,
while supposedly trying to warm up to a goddess who is posessive of her adepts,
how is that looking in her eyes? So undeserving!
Or try giving some guy's a HJ's or BJ's, Tit job even or mabe try abit of BI action it didn't strike me necessarily as meaning straight for full on bareback sex.

Just Sayin.
It's obvious our MC enjoys her stories so why wouldn't she go for it, fully. After all, she failed to dominate TFH back in the village, then depending on your choices she might have done things to her boss she never did to MC before (she could have also also blown Trevor after a 'do what it takes' suggestion), and in all occasions our MC never reprimmend her but only encouraged her for more, so I see some logic on it. In that route she's getting wilder chapter after chapter
You can be the idiot MC who is giving his power away to assholes so they think poor of him.
But, should you?

Reactions: thethirdeye

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Put all that weak ass decision of sending his wife to be dominated by assholes,
while supposedly trying to warm up to a goddess who is posessive of her adepts,
how is that looking in her eyes? So undeserving!

You can be the idiot MC who is giving his power away to assholes so they think poor of him.
But, should you?
Well, I only do it when testing my translation. But they are just pixels, you know, so I don't have strong feelings against it either, t's just that those guys chosen aren't worth it.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Hello good people who are running around in a scary game!
I last played this several months ago, about the time that maybe Ch 12???
Is it a good time to jump back in or should I wait for another update or 2?
Thanks!
Peace
You could jump in if you wanted but the next update will be the last and might release around the end of 2021 or so, your call man.

I do find the story far more interesting than most main characters, you'll understand why if you read between the lines in the dialogues, the writer has amazing potential but lazy to polish up. Safe to say it's enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Watch any movie you want, what does the asshole fkking your wife think of you?
”What a weak ass dumb bastard just giving this fine piece of ass away” ”Looser!”
This is a very sensible idea that lies on the surface. It's just a matter of the player's freedom of choice. I must pay tribute to the author, he was able to provide it realistically.
As for the plot, it seems to me that Kat's corruption is done for the logic of the option when the main character ends up with Kat and the Pearl. If the Pearl was a foot, then most likely it was.
It even seems to me that the author originally planned this, but did not implement it, which creates a misunderstanding, but perhaps I thought too seriously about it :giggle:
Let's wait and see, I'm waiting for the continuation of this magical story

Reactions: atrebor68

yourdaddy545411

Jan 12, 2021
When i first started the game the foursome wife swapping made me play this game. Then i was get so indulge I started enjoying story line too. But its been so long that the game has proper swapping scene. Is this going to happen?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
When i first started the game the foursome wife swapping made me play this game. Then i was get so indulge I started enjoying story line too. But its been so long that the game has proper swapping scene. Is this going to happen?
Since then it's had only sharing/hotwife and no swapping. Don't know if it will have more swapping.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are talking about good or bad choices.

MC choosing to push his wife into the posessive arms of his enemies is dumb.
No bad MC would ever give up his wife to the asshole who tried to kill him.
Never.

We are talking about the choices in game and the consequences.

A good MC would not even think to push his wife in the dangerous hands of
other dark force wielders who can, just like him, control people.

In the game, that choice is a no no.

That is all I am saying. Is it called sharing to throw your wife to the aligators?
Is it?

Loser. It's spelled loser.

If you hate the sharing route why did you play it? The choice is well marked and easy to see. If you played it, then it's on you. If you didn't play it why are you inserting yourself into the argument?

Reactions: thethirdeye

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
We are talking about good or bad choices.

MC choosing to push his wife into the posessive arms of his enemies is dumb.
No bad MC would ever give up his wife to the asshole who tried to kill him.
Never.

We are talking about the choices in game and the consequences.

A good MC would not even think to push his wife in the dangerous hands of
other dark force wielders who can, just like him, control people.

In the game, that choice is a no no.

That is all I am saying. Is it called sharing to throw your wife to the aligators?
Is it?
Actually, all of that only applies to the first time with TFH. Next encounters with him happen after the Sanguinians were presented with the option to follow or die - and he chose not ot follow her, so he's not an enemy anymore. Everybody else are random guys or people like Trevor who are not affected by the possesions as far as we know.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes