Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. see .. demons tend to go get pure vessels,
once you turn her into the village bicicle there is no turn on 4 a demon anymore:
to go where so many undeserving assholes have been, of no doing of their own,
just being cannon foder 4 a whore whoring herself 4 nothing,
while destroying herself and MC in the process.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Isn't Mc Strong, can he save Katherine and other people, whether you have sex with Katherine, male or female demon?
It would be a beautiful scene for Katherine to have sex with a demon.

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Isn't Mc Strong, can he save Katherine and other people, whether you have sex with Katherine, male or female demon?
It would be a beautiful scene for Katherine to have sex with a demon.
This is a really good plot, some VERY endowed male demons fucks the poor Kat in front of an immobilized MC, to punish him for the betrayal. Maybe Kat chooses this punishment to save her husband. Ok, I LOVE THIS IDEA.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
While reading the forum, I noticed one remarkable point. Pay attention to the main banner on page 1. We see all the main characters, but interestingly, the most discussed character stands somewhat separately in the background. This gives cause for thought if the author has ranked all the participants according to their importance to the plot. While I was writing this, I looked at the poster again, Kat is standing in the back and it creates the illusion that there is a free space next to MC :unsure:
What do you think.
P.S. And now I got the idea to implement 2 branches of the plot, as on the poster - left and right with the corresponding characters ;)

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While reading the forum, I noticed one remarkable point. Pay attention to the main banner on page 1. We see all the main characters, but interestingly, the most discussed character stands somewhat separately in the background. This gives cause for thought if the author has ranked all the participants according to their importance to the plot. While I was writing this, I looked at the poster again, Kat is standing in the back and it creates the illusion that there is a free space next to MC :unsure:
What do you think.
P.S. And now I got the idea to implement 2 branches of the plot, as on the poster - left and right with the corresponding characters ;)
An interesting observation! It might be pure chance that 1thousand composed the banner as it is, but he had the option to make it an unbroken line. And if you look at who of the characters is situated where in the two lines, it hints at being made with forethought. The "Kat-line" is made up of characters close to the MC if he stays loyal to Kat, no sleeping around outside the optional sharing/swinging. The "Dahlia-line" is made up of characters the MC can "step out"/cheat with, even if there is some optional threesome possible.
I find it interesting that the space for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is on the "loyal" side, both Hero and Villian MCs seemingly can reach it.

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone, started playing the game for the first time. Which route do you suggest for me to take? Hero or Villain?
And is it better to always stick to whether choose Hero or Villain? or can we choose depending on the situation without it affecting the game later on.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello everyone, started playing the game for the first time. Which route do you suggest for me to take? Hero or Villain?
And is it better to always stick to whether choose Hero or Villain? or can we choose depending on the situation without it affecting the game later on.
That depends, going full villianious makes you a true asshole on most paths, if that is what you like to play, go for it. There are massive effects on the game from several events, some of them can only be accessed if you are full or mainly Hero and full Villian or mainly villian. Still most stuff can be accessed from both paths, if you know how. Without spoilering much, I was able to gain the trust and affection of a person on full and mainly Hero paths, where many players might think that is only possible on a villian playthrough.

Reactions: supppppbroooo

Dang6

May 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.XV Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Waiting for your port.....

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I understand that trying to be nice/friendly to P/SR could damage the relationships of the MC, but only after all events have happened[/SPOILER]
This is where I fall. I want to be close to SR to either 1) encourage her "redemption" arc (I say this because her redemption might not be as simple as forgiveness, or; 2) be as close to her as possible when I have to kill her. These are both very valid playthrough options. If they're getting in the way of Kat screwing other guys, it's either a mistake or a sign that we shouldn't get close to SR.

Reactions: User1230

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hero.
Thats the MC who Katherine fell in love with.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is where I fall. I want to be close to SR to either 1) encourage her "redemption" arc (I say this because her redemption might not be as simple as forgiveness, or; 2) be as close to her as possible when I have to kill her. These are both very valid playthrough options. If they're getting in the way of Kat screwing other guys, it's either a mistake or a sign that we shouldn't get close to SR.
I think you misunderstood part of my post. It has nothing to do with Kat being on the sharing/swinging path or not, but with a design decision of 1thousand I find unlogical considering the story so far.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think you misunderstood part of my post. It has nothing to do with Kat being on the sharing/swinging path or not, but with a design decision of 1thousand I find unlogical considering the story so far.
No, I understood it perfectly. I agree that there's no reason SR points should affect non-SR relationships if they don't know what the MC is doing, which they don't. IF they do, then show us that they do.

I maintain that trying to be "nice" to SR is a valid and perhaps even wise gameplay decision, and really shouldn't affect my relationships with whoever I'm in one with, unless it's somehow known to them. If it is, then the game needs to let us know that it is, otherwise it's being unfair to the player.

Losing a sharing scene with Kat because I'm pretending to be nice to SR shouldn't happen unless there's a reason presented to the player that being nice to SR will damage my real-world relationships. That may indeed be the intention of the endgame, but it's opaque to the player at the moment, and that's bad game design.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Welcome to all the new Patrons and veterans! Here we are, almost at the end of our journey. It feels even weird to say that. One more chapter until Deliverance is finished!
Or is it?

On the Discord channel, I mentioned that I'm looking at 2.5k - 3k renders packed in 8 endings of the final update. As most of you know, I usually have ~1k renders chapters in 1.5 - 2 months. This means developing the final update could take 5 - 6 months, which is way too long for my taste. Obviously, I don't want to cut out any content from endings.
The solution that came to my mind was splitting the update into two parts, and that's precisely what I'm going to do.

Some stuff that I'll need to do in the near future:
- writing and coding - connecting all the routes and making sure each ending has enough buildup and enough scenes to make sense. It's going to be the most challenging chapter when it comes to coding. All of the choices you've made need to have an impact on the ending.
- setting up environments - lots of new stuff and new locations needed, which means the extra time necessary to set them up properly!

I'll try to post previews this month. If not, I'll at least show you what I'm currently working on.

Take care!

-----------

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
please telling me what it is the exact decision because i loose scene in it the latest chapter :cry:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
please telling me what it is the exact decision because i loose scene in it the latest chapter :cry:
If you're talking about the Kat foursome, I'm honestly not sure. Insult her while in the wild and you'll probably get it, but that's my playthrough and might not replicate yours. I was nice to SR and didn't get it. I contradicted her and did.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No, I understood it perfectly. I agree that there's no reason SR points should affect non-SR relationships if they don't know what the MC is doing, which they don't. IF they do, then show us that they do.
I maintain that trying to be "nice" to SR is a valid and perhaps even wise gameplay decision, and really shouldn't affect my relationships with whoever I'm in one with, unless it's somehow known to them. If it is, then the game needs to let us know that it is, otherwise it's being unfair to the player.
Losing a sharing scene with Kat because I'm pretending to be nice to SR shouldn't happen unless there's a reason presented to the player that being nice to SR will damage my real-world relationships. That may indeed be the intention of the endgame, but it's opaque to the player at the moment, and that's bad game design.
I agree with you, esp. with the notion that trying to be nice to SR, be it that you start to fall for her, want to "just" help redeem her or to better fight her is a good and wise one, considering how powerful she is.
That this will impact some of the MCs relationships after the story is done in the endings is absolutely clear and right. But to the current end point of chapter 16, the MC´s team has only some foggy info about what the player is up to. Soundly shutting down the love and some corruption(!) routes at this time, I find very unlogical.

I don´t know all special points, but a major one and seemingly deciding one is when you

Reactions: Segnbora
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes