Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you very much dear moskyx and Segnbora . Your posts are very interesting, informative and allow you to better comprehend and understand this wonderful game that has just magical magnetism.
Friends, I may have a somewhat strange question about the previously discussed scene with Kat with the LP style (?? on 1), these are fantasies inspired by Fan Art, the result obtained through a thoughtful analysis of the game script, or there were some announcements from a respected author, just a continuation not yet, but the discussion is already underway.
Although I read somewhere that the author decided to make it in two parts, there is no more information.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Key words being 'not all that long ago'. But not right now, not after making her seriously think about her redemption through love. Until then she was focused on the ritual and ruling the world as a demon and you were a mere tool (more or less annoying), but not anymore. You were not husband material for her, now you are. We don't know what's her approach to it but staying with her instead of going to your other lover feels like the sensible thing to do, at least for now, IMHO
Well, I'm not sure that "husband material" for SR really applies just now. "Not whimsically killing him because I'm in a bad mood" might apply. :cool:

In terms of gameplay, though, I keep coming back to this: if a "perfect score" with SR doesn't crash the love routes, then why does it crash a sex scene on one of those love routes? I assume this could very well be answered in the next update, but as the game currently stands it makes little sense. Kat (and I presume the other love interests that I'm not currently pursuing) know the MC is a demon. Kat makes playful fun of it, in fact. There is not, as the game exists at this moment, narrative logic to prevent scenes with Kat because I've maxed affection points with SR. I'm fully open to the idea that the endgame will show me that logic, but right now it's asking me to make narratively unsupported choices. And so I've done that, with saves. But in the game thus far, there's no indication or reasoning behind maxing affection points with SR closing off sex scenes.

Again, I do hope this will be explained in the next update. But right now, it's not particularly justified. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just means it's kinda out of the blue.

Reactions: User1230

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, I'm not sure that "husband material" for SR really applies just now. "Not whimsically killing him because I'm in a bad mood" might apply. :cool:

In terms of gameplay, though, I keep coming back to this: if a "perfect score" with SR doesn't crash the love routes, then why does it crash a sex scene on one of those love routes? I assume this could very well be answered in the next update, but as the game currently stands it makes little sense. Kat (and I presume the other love interests that I'm not currently pursuing) know the MC is a demon. Kat makes playful fun of it, in fact. There is not, as the game exists at this moment, narrative logic to prevent scenes with Kat because I've maxed affection points with SR. I'm fully open to the idea that the endgame will show me that logic, but right now it's asking me to make narratively unsupported choices. And so I've done that, with saves. But in the game thus far, there's no indication or reasoning behind maxing affection points with SR closing off sex scenes.

Again, I do hope this will be explained in the next update. But right now, it's not particularly justified. Doesn't mean it's wrong, just means it's kinda out of the blue.
I'll leave it here because it's becoming pointless. You keep thinking about that final sex scenes as if we still were in a simple relationship between MC and his love, but now there's also SR in the mix, a SR who has never contemplated that loving option until this very same moment. You just refuse to consider her max affection towards you as part of the reasoning why it wouldn't be wise to leave her to bang your other girl in that exact moment when you're making your last and most decissive attempt to successfully seduce SR. No one would accept this behaviour from her potential love, definitely not a demon who has just starting to open up to you and warm up to the idea of letting you redeem her through love. It's just not the moment to do so.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
No one would accept this behaviour from her potential love
How does she know?

This is a legit question, because by the time the previous love interest scene happens, the MC has done some awful shit and it apparently doesn't matter. Who's the snitch? What's the reasoning behind "your lover is doing X" "well, then I won't do Y," because Kat in particular has never been overly tied to that act/denial response. She's pretty much always DTF, no matter what.

SR has let the MC fuck Kat (or Kat+) before. If he's in the wild, she has to know he's going to do it again. What line of dialogue in the runup through the hiking scene indicates that she's feeling jealous, or threatened? None, unless you contradict her. So why would she care about Kat? If she's SR, all-powerful demon, she knows she's gonna win this one. Even if that's not actually true.

And how does Kat (or whoever) know what's going on between the MC and SR? SR obviously knows everything the MC does, so why is this consequential now?

The story, in its current form, offers no answers. The next chapter...perhaps. One hopes.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
How does she know?

This is a legit question, because by the time the previous lover interest scene happens, the MC has done some awful shit and it apparently doesn't matter. Wh's the snitch? What's the reasoning behind "your lover is doing X" "well, then I won't do Y," because Kat in particular has never been overly tied to that act/dinial response. She's pretty much always DTF, no matter what.

SR has let the MC fuck Kat (or Kat+) before. If he's i the wild, she has to know he's going to do it again. What line of dialogue in the runup through the hiking scene indicates that she's feeling jealous, or threatened? None, unless you contradict her. So why would she care about Kat? If she's SR, all-powerful demon, she knows she's gonna win this one. Even if that's not actually true.

And how does Kat (or whoever) know what's going on between the MC and SR? SR obviously knows everything the MC does, so why is this consequential now?

The story, in its current form, offers no answers.
Please forget about Kat or Sarah, they are not important in this 'no-choice'. The key is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I drop it for real.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The MC could be "romancing" SR before this and the Kat scenes still trigger.

I'm going to double down on this: what has the MC done that causes Kat to think "you know what, I don't want to have sex with you." Because that's her decision, albeit offline and unpresented. Maxing affection points with SR? But, again, why? Kat couldn't possibly know. And even if she did, SR's been fine with them fucking. What's changed? SR gives no indication. Nor does the MC. Nor does Kat. So what's the block?

It's an arbitrary stat block. And if there's a legit narrative reason, then cool. But all your reasons are extrapolations. You don't know that any of those things are true. There's zero evidence, just your beliefs. Well, I have my zero-evidence beliefs as well. And in them, the love routes are never threatened by me working a long con on SR. Except that the game suggests to me that I shoudln't iI i want certain scenes, without giving me a reason, which is why i'm asking: why?

Next chapter, I assume.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The MC could be "romancing" SR before this and the Kat scenes still trigger.

I'm going to double down on this: what has the MC done that causes Kat to think "you know what, I don't want to have sex with you." Because that's her decision, albeit offline and unpresented. Maxing affection points with SR? But, again, why? Kat couldn't possibly know. And even if she did, SR's been fine with them fucking. What's changed? SR gives no indication. Nor does the MC. Nor does Kat. So what's the block?

It's an arbitrary stat block. And if there's a legit narrative reason, then cool. But all your reasons are extrapolations. You don't know that any of those things are true. There's zero evidence, just your beliefs. Well, I have my zero-evidence beliefs as well. And in them, the love routes are never threatened by me working a long con on SR. Except that the game suggests to me that i shoudln't if i want certain scenes, without giving me a reason, which is why i'm asking: why?

Next chapter, I assume.
OK, forget about my 'zero-evidence beliefs' about SR personality and just think about my last paragraph. There you have your plot reason as to why you didn't ditch SR just for a quick fuck with your 'true' love: because there's nothing to report to your team. You have decided to not kill SR because it seems an impossible task and Vord doesn't tell you how to do it. Without that, and applying a very basic logic (the same that leads us to accept that we can't choose to save the SWAT team in another forced choice fearing SR might suspect something) there's no other valid reason to leave a woman you have just kissed to convince her you're with her for real. You just miss a scene the same way you might have missed others when had the option to go somewhere else with Sarah or Rose instead. The love routes are still open, none of your partners have blocked you from anything because you were with SR, it's simply your MC didn't see fit to go to them at that particular moment because he had nothing relevant to tell them. Which I honestly think it's something more than a simple extrapolation based on zero-evidence beliefs. Aaand I'm done.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Without that, and applying a very basic logic (the same that leads us to accept that we can't choose to save the SWAT team in another forced choice fearing SR might suspect something) there's no other valid reason to leave a woman you have just kissed to convince her you're with her for real.
You do understand that you're reaching, right? You're making huge leaps to explain why Kat would be affected by the MC's secret plans for SR. I get it, and you may well be right, but at the moment I prefer small steps: Kat couldn't possibly know, SR's shown no signs of sexual jealousy (yes, murderous rage, but not over this, and the MC has had sex with Kat since they started accumulating affection points). Kat hasn't shied from all the MC's demon actions. SR hasn't stopped the MC from doing anything with the team. Nothing in the actual text of the story suggests either condition has changed. If it has, and it's impossible for the player to know, that's pulling the rug out from under the player without any possibility of warning, which would suck.

You just miss a scene the same way you might have missed others when had the option to go somewhere else with Sarah or Rose instead.
I keep asking: why? If the love route's still open, why isn't the scene? Give me a reason based on the story thus far, not an assumption about where it's going.

If your answer is "because it's problematic to get too close to a demon," that's fine, but that's based on an extrapolation. It might be, but there are no cautions or warnings in the current text. And even if there were, they'd apply just as much to the MC, yet Kat (and, presumably, the others) haven't yet cared.

Last edited:

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
The Walk Through provided will tell you most of the variables needed. Although, it failed miserably for Ch15 and Ch16. I can tell you, just one variable can lock you out of other paths. For example, If you go for Sr affection points in CH16, you'll get locked out the the last 4 ending paths in that chapter. It can be daunting trying to be a completionist. I would suggest using the Mod provided, save editor or something along those lines to play with the variables. I used the Mod for CH16 and found it a lot easier to set/change the variables. And as always... BACK UP files/saves when doing something like that.
I see. I'm using the mod right now so it helped me get a few more paths, but without knowing which variables to change (because I have no idea what the other paths are), it's still a pain. Have you managed to complete all of the paths? I'm missing scene 2 and 4 on page 15, and 2,6,8 on page 16.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You do understand that you're reaching, right? You're making huge leaps to explain why Kat would be affected by the MC's secret plans for SR. I get it, and you may well be right, but at the moment I prefer small steps: Kat couldn't possibly know, SR's shown no signs of sexual jealousy (yes, murderous rage, but not over this, and the MC has had sex with Kat since they started accumulating affection points). Kat hasn't shied from all the MC's demon actions. SR hasn't stopped the MC from doing anything with the team. Nothing in the actual text of the story suggests either condition has changed. If it has, and it's impossible for the player to know, that's pulling the rug out from under the player without any possibility of warning, which would suck.

I keep asking: why? If the love route's still open, why isn't the scene? Give me a reason based on the story thus far, not an assumption about where it's going.

If your answer is "because it's problematic to get too close to a demon," that's fine, but that's based on an extrapolation. It might be, but there are no cautions or warnings in the current text. And even if there were, they'd apply just as much to the MC, yet Kat (and, presumably, the others) haven't yet cared.
I think now you're just trolling me. I please ask other readers to tell me if my explanations are that dense, as you keep asking me why Kat would be affected by the SR situation and unwilling to see MC. Which is something I never said nor use as a justification. I'm saying in all my posts that Kat is not the problem, she's not who prevents you to go back to her because you are too close to SR.

It's a forced choice made by the MC himself because A)he has nothing to report to the team (and this a fact, not 'reaching', as in every other path he learns from Vord how to kill SR and quickly goes to let his team know about the last part of the plan, and only then a sex scene happens), and B)kissing SR is an obvious milestone on your relationship with her (doesn't matter if your intentions are real or fake, the milestone is there and SHE thinks is real), so leaving her after this (no matter for what, but just for having sex with other girl seems especially unwise) could be seen as an unnecessary risk of being caught on your hypothethical betrayal. And yeah, reason B) may be 'reaching' as you put it, but it's not as unreasonable as you seem to think. Although I guess you'd ask for a line of text in which the MC explains literally this. Yeah, unfortunately that line is not there.

About your 'nothing in the actual text of the story suggest either condition has changed', well I see Vord's words about him trying to confess his love to SR back in his times, then SR's story of being punished for not understanding what was The Great Other's vision for her, then the MC trying to win her over to be her key to find peace at last, then the kiss, and finally those lines I already mentioned in which SR tells MC he was right (literally the end of the chapter in SR's perfect path). it's now, after that last speech before entering the cave, when she finally changes the way he sees the MC, when she accepts all his flirtation and opens up to him because he says the things she was already starting to think: that he's the plan her god has for her. She (SR) has changed, it's obvious. As in every other game with a score, it's not the first affection point that made her change, but the 6 combined, the last one being the definitive trigger.

So again, I don't think I'm 'reaching' that far when I say SR wouldn't be happy if you keep playing the field from then on. Don't you think she would have asked for the first time 'where had you gone after kissing me', especially now that you control your demon form and can travel wherever you actually wants? Don't you think it's reasonable even for a treacherous MC to stay low for a bit before being totally sure he has subdued SR? You have closed your trap over her, why risk it by flying away from her. The love routes not being closed suggest that us players will still be able to choose if our plans for SR are made of real love or if we are just trying to defeat her without killing her and then ride into the sunset with our wife. But, again, that was not the moment to go and fuck around.

If you don't give her that last speech, if you don't push her to reflect on her actual feelings and fears, she just keeps going with her plan and doesn't give a shit about you disappearing again. Depending on your affection choices she might think you're not opposing her or she might suspect you're doing something shady, but in the end she's never interested in your sexual adventures. After basically telling her you love her and she should love you, though, it's kind of natural to think this has changed.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
As much as I am enjoying this reasoning tennis match I feel I have to put my 10 cents in.

You both make vailid point's from you prspectives.
Unfortunatly because you are both looking at this from diffrent perspectives they can never really agree with each other.

But can I just add the main sticking point seems to be the fact SR is being view'd as if she is human female and therefore has human female feelings and beliefs.
But she is supossed to be a Demon so how can anyone other than the writer know what belief's or feeling she has.

I mean most Female Demons are portrayed as mainly amoral, devious, lecherous whores, rarely jealous although there are exceptions for the jelous part as well as them also being spitefull, vindictive and murderous and a few other things.

Perhaps She may actually like the idea of redemtion but thats doesn't atuomatically mean she has and understanding of what love is let alone if that was a milestone moment she just shared with the MC.
And we don't even know if the Man whore MC would even realizes it was a defining moment he just shared with her.

Infact To be honest if the MC did just fuck off after the kiss since she is a demon there's nothing really to say that SR would even care with anything more than idle curiosity.
She could even be confused and happy if he fucks of so she can think about what happend.
Who really knows other than the Dev?.

Of corse this is all speculative on my part since I'm not the Dev I also can't know whats going on in SR's head or heart prosuming she has a heart.

Well that was my 10 cent's worth anyway.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
As much as I am enjoying this reasoning tenis match I feel I have to put my 10 cents in.

You both make vailid point's from you prspectives.
Unfortunatly because you are both looking at this from diffrent perspectives they can never really agree with each other.

But can I just add the main sticking point seems to be the fact SR is being view'd as if she is human female and therefore has human female feelings and beliefs.
But she is supossed to be a Demon so how can anyone other than the writer know what belief's or feeling she has.

I mean most Female Demons are portrayed as mainly amoral, devious, lecherous whores, rarely jealous although there are exceptions for the jelous part as well as them also being spitefull, vindictive and murderous and a few other things.

Perhaps She may actually like the idea of redemtion but thats doesn't atuomatically mean she has and understanding of what love is let alone if that was a milestone moment she just shared with the MC.
And we don't even know if the Man whore MC would even realizes it was a defining moment he just shared with her.

Infact To be honest if the MC did just fuck off after the kiss since she is a demon there's nothing really to say that SR would even care with anything more than idle curiosity.
She could even be confused and happy if he fucks of so she can think about what happend.
Who really knows other than the Dev?.

Of corse this is all speculative on my part since I'm not the Dev I also can't know whats going on in SR's head or heart prosuming she has a heart.

Well that was my 10 cent's worth anyway.
I agree, we are thinking of SR in a very different way. That's fair, only Dev knows how they characters actually are and we're 'reaching'. I'm just trying to understand why the option to go back to fuck your other girls is not present if you have a perfect score with SR, and so I thought 'she wouldn't accept it', which may or may not be the truth, but at least it's what I think the MC could think in order to decide not to fly away from her. But in the end, if we make an effort to forget about all this 'dev stole us a lewd scene' fuss and think about the real reason why in the other paths our MC goes back to the girls after that scene, there's actually nothing to discuss: in SR affection path, he doesn't need to tell them about how to kill SR, because he's not going to do it and Vord didn't tell him how to. With that out of the way, the only reason to go back and look for the team would be to fuck one of your girls, and as the MC don't do that but their love routes are still open, that's why I came up with my 'MC feels it's just too risky' hypothesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: LWtbo

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
To quote above. "I mean most Female Demons are portrayed as mainly amoral, devious, lecherous whores, "

The same could be said for human females these days. :devilish:

Feb 5, 2020
Just as MC was only a human before becoming a Demon so was SR as Pearl i.e a female human. Both switch back and forth between their human and demon forms so to say that Pearl cannot have or remember human feelings is not accurate. In the romance route MC is trying to reach the human remnants in SR to woo her.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Deliverance [Ch.XVI] + AB's Multi Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Endymion00

Feb 1, 2018
I see. I'm using the mod right now so it helped me get a few more paths, but without knowing which variables to change (because I have no idea what the other paths are), it's still a pain. Have you managed to complete all of the paths? I'm missing scene 2 and 4 on page 15, and 2,6,8 on page 16.
For 2 in CH16... is just the Villain version of the Charles reunion. I don't know what the variables are exactly for that. Because, I got that one with my Villain save route. I just know you need to have more villain points than Hero and have control of Andrea (Parw).
6 in CH16 is Katherine... the Not sharing route. Need Wlove with out VillageSharing3
8 in CH16 is Sarah... do Not have Wlove, but have Colove
Both of those, I explained in previous post.

2 in CH15 is another villain route... where you need control of Rebekah (Cli) and I think Andrea (Parw). Because, the choice is "Locate Andrea and Rebekah".
4 in CH15 is when you look for your team the second time. You have to have looked for them the first time you are given the option to explore, in order to have the option again the next time. I'm not sure of that variable ATM, because you'll either have Kat or Sarah and that one is Sarah. I can look it up if you still have issues with it.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I agree, we are thinking of SR in a very different way. That's fair, only Dev knows how they characters actually are and we're 'reaching'. I'm just trying to understand why the option to go back to fuck your other girls is not present if you have a perfect score with SR, and so I thought 'she wouldn't accept it', which may or may not be the truth, but at least it's what I think the MC could think in order to decide not to fly away from her. But in the end, if we make an effort to forget about all this 'dev stole us a lewd scene' fuss and think about the real reason why in the other paths our MC goes back to the girls after that scene, there's actually nothing to discuss: in SR affection path, he doesn't need to tell them about how to kill SR, because he's not going to do it and Vord didn't tell him how to. With that out of the way, the only reason to go back and look for the team would be to fuck one of your girls, and as the MC don't do that but their love routes are still open, that's why I came up with my 'MC feels it's just too risky' hypothesis.

I have played around with various decisions over the last few days and I fully agree with you now that going for max Affection with SR should cut off all other love routes. Having seen the scenes with max APs makes it clear that in this case the MC is falling for SR and looks to redeem and start a relationship with her.

I think it is only a bit problematic with those Hero playthroughs where the various players want to help SR redeem herself, but stay loyal the Kat (whether shared or not), Rose or Sarah.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
1Thousand Thanks for the great game,you are doing amazing job.
I wanted to tell you there are some scenes that you missed to put in the gallery in chapter 7 and 8 like the sex scene with Kat at the top of the montain or oral sex on Kat while Charles and Andrea are in their house for the party or the oral sex on Kat before starting to read the sunguinian books and going after sundheim or the BJ before the party and some more missed scenes.It would be great if you could complete the gallery.It would be a shame for such a great game to has an incomplete gallery.
You Are Doing A Great Job GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
Reactions: Mergen1

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Hey I started this game, and I got to say I'm in love. It has an amazing story going on and the MC and other characters are super awesome. I understand I'm a bit late to the party though since its already Chapter 16 and making any suggestions right now is kinda stupid but I couldn't help but be bothered by the fact if you wanted anything going with anyone but Kat you'd basically have to cheat on her and lie to her. This makes going any other path actually suck and you have this constant pit in your stomach about it.
tldr; I was wondering if it would be possible to come clean to Kat early in the game and have a kind of open relationship kinda thing going so you don't have to lie to her and betray her trust.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes