Carefree247

May 24, 2019
tldr; I was wondering if it would be possible to come clean to Kat early in the game and have a kind of open relationship kinda thing going so you don't have to lie to her and betray her trust.
She is aware, but says nothing, was mentioned in the hero path where you have to choose between Sarah or Kat, a few scenes before turning into a demon.

Personally, she is a great wife, but the story makes me chose Pearl over everyone else,kinda wish we could remain a family as long as needed but the writer butchered the side plots and character arcs.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
She is aware, but says nothing, was mentioned in the hero path where you have to choose between Sarah or Kat, a few scenes before turning into a demon.
Personally, she is a great wife, but the story makes me chose Pearl over everyone else,kinda wish we could remain a family as long as needed but the writer butchered the side plots and character arcs.
Not quite. After some tries with different playthroughs of the last few chapters I can say, that for the MC choosing Sanguis Rex, you have to go for a near max score with her. If your affection score is "just" high, you still have other relationship options and can be with Kat.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
The story is good, the models and scenes are so sexy and so damn well done. For me it's definitely on of the best games here.

Story wise there are some oddities and some thing that aren't entirely clear on how they're supposed to work.

The only thing that's a shame is that the default keybindings have been changed. I just don't see any good reason to rebind s to Shift+S and I don't think there's any real mention of that either - I missed a lot of good screenshots before I noticed.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, can someone tell me how to save SWAT in passing with Kat, the weekend has passed and I lol could not solve this issue. I tried to delve into the forum, but nothing that I understood helped. The advice "Do not focus on SR" I have probably seen about 100 times when reaching the final :)
The feeling is growing stronger that I'm trying to catch up with the horizon limping on both legs:(:)

May 30, 2017
I chose a path and I dont find the trever call scene. Apparently it is not available since I checked the gallery, also how to have trevor on the team? I saw a scene of which Katerine fuck all the guys.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I chose a path and I dont find the trever call scene. Apparently it is not available since I checked the gallery, also how to have trevor on the team? I saw a scene of which Katerine fuck all the guys.
Hello, you can throw off the screen of the scene in the spoiler, otherwise I can't reach it for 4 days, I got stuck somewhere, but if I go through and try to figure out how to get the trevor, I think a clue at the end of the scene in the office :) :):)

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I wonder when the new episode will come, I wonder if mc will have sex with the devil?, will Katherine have a sex scene with other men?
I'm so excited, I hope he gets out soon.

Reactions: atrebor68

player2021jm

Feb 17, 2021
I am on the path of sharing. Our goddess Kat allows her boss to touch her and this asshole starts acting like a macho. Dev, please, let me have the option of having the husband kill him, or at least beat him up.

May 30, 2017
Hello, you can throw off the screen of the scene in the spoiler, otherwise I can't reach it for 4 days, I got stuck somewhere, but if I go through and try to figure out how to get the trevor, I think a clue at the end of the scene in the office :) :):)
lol not sure that I cant understand you, but I comments before this update that there maybe trevor phone scene

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Do anyone get to sex Sangria yet? I've chosen yes when she asked if I would fuck her in the latest chapter if there's a chance but there's no sex scene.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
Last dev update this month! The work continues. Most environments are already set up and ready to put characters in them, pose and render. I'll finish the rest of those remaining places when I get to work on endings.
I mentioned earlier that Chapter 17 will be split into two parts. I can share more details now that I put more time into thinking about how I will handle this.

Part 1 will feature all the events for all routes that lead to different endings - extremely challenging scenes with lots of action and characters involved. Not to mention coding!
Endings 1 - 3. I'll let you know precisely how many renders each ending will have as soon as I get to work on them.
What I don't want is setting up an ending and finishing it in 10 - 20 renders showing only the aftermath with a narrator pointing out everything that happened. For most of you and me, it was a very long journey, and it would be a shame to reach an ending with a few renders and info: Congratz, you reached ending 1. I think you and the game deserve more than that.

What's next? Coding all the variables and writing the first scenes.

Take care!

--------

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
How to open katherine and first hunter sex scene in the library in the play, Katherine's t How do I get to Katherine's sex scene with the swats?

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Whether Katherine would come in a band or a face, the new update would be a pleasure to see her as a slut.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
O

Hi!
Last dev update this month! The work continues. Most environments are already set up and ready to put characters in them, pose and render. I'll finish the rest of those remaining places when I get to work on endings.
I mentioned earlier that Chapter 17 will be split into two parts. I can share more details now that I put more time into thinking about how I will handle this.

Part 1 will feature all the events for all routes that lead to different endings - extremely challenging scenes with lots of action and characters involved. Not to mention coding!
Endings 1 - 3. I'll let you know precisely how many renders each ending will have as soon as I get to work on them.
What I don't want is setting up an ending and finishing it in 10 - 20 renders showing only the aftermath with a narrator pointing out everything that happened. For most of you and me, it was a very long journey, and it would be a shame to reach an ending with a few renders and info: Congratz, you reached ending 1. I think you and the game deserve more than that.

What's next? Coding all the variables and writing the first scenes.

Take care!

--------
I'm sorry if I get an update on the game, but I'm curious about Katherine.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
How to open katherine and first hunter sex scene in the library in the play, Katherine's t How do I get to Katherine's sex scene with the swats?
After the test in the village, in the evening for a walk with Katerina, you meet with the first hunter and agree to Katerina's offer to have fun with the first hunter.

The most difficult last scene with Katerina, where SWAT has to be saved, I have not been able to go through it for a week.

Reactions: Mergen1

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
After the test in the village, in the evening for a walk with Katerina, you meet with the first hunter and agree to Katerina's offer to have fun with the first hunter.

The most difficult last scene with Katerina, where SWAT has to be saved, I have not been able to go through it for a week.
First hunter having sex, Katherine, but he's doing it in the booth, and I'm asking about the library scene. What do I have to do to keep first hunter from dying?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First hunter having sex, Katherine, but he's doing it in the booth, and I'm asking about the library scene. What do I have to do to keep first hunter from dying?
You have to choose that Kat/MC does not warn the FH about coming. If both just enjoy the coupling to the last, the first Hunter will not die. I found out it depends on how that Hotwife sharing goes, if the hunter lives or dies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This story is all about twists and turns ..
like letting the asshole boss enjoy Kat 4 no reason,
any rando looser get to steal your intimate time
or ever getting to let someone like sodheim
or 1st asshole get near your most dear of dears.

Sanguis Babe we have no control over, but to let assholes who beat you up, literally,
have your beloved, on top of them wanting to kill you
just to proove how worthy they are over you, that is too much.

• Angry
Reactions: zetsupetsu
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes