Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, I want to ask those who were the villains of Katherine's path, how to avoid the death of the First Hunter. I realized that this is a blocking of the game, but I decided to clarify so as not to waste time searching for ways that are not there, as was the case with me last week :) :). Thanks in advance for your informative answer.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
The option to save the SWAT team is only available for that path I've just told you. If you're following any other route, you just won't see that option, so it's not an error. That walkthrough mod you're using is horribly wrong on that choice, though: on all hero paths your only 'option' is letting SR to kill them to not arise her suspicions. Now, if you were on that evil route with Sarah and then choose to save the SWAT team, your score is automatically flipped over and you'll find yourself on the hero path. But to get that option you should be on that 'evil but redeemable' path.

There's no scene with Katerine and demons, I don't know where you got that idea from. In the sharing path there's a scene of her fucking 2 guys in a row, one after another, and then you too, if you made the correct choices before.
What do you mean, really Katherine doesn't have sex with demons, why doesn't there be a scene like that, the sex scene with 4 demons would be great, or when Katherine was kidnapped, she was forced to blowjob by Mc's enemy, where I hoped to have a sex scene.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I think the new update is katherine boss, lowler, demons and. There must be a sex scene with Sondheim, and when I checked the Patreon account, I saw that our 1Thousand producer was close to finishing the new update. If I was working a job, I'd donate.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I remember what the one said moskyx and I follow his hint in achieving my goal. But on this path I had a difficulty with the [ChanceForMC] option, it seems that this possibility is blocked when the villain passes THE WAY OF KATERINA , that's why this question arose. Further, the passage turns out to be somehow sluggish, but I still try to find the answer :)
Thanks to everyone who showed interest in my question (y)
P.S. It is interesting when the scene mentioned above occurs, logically, it can only be in the office, if the death of the main hunter cannot be avoided, because there is no further exchange. Everything is somehow confusing. I went the villainous way of Sarah and saved SWAT, but I didn't see the scene :(:unsure:, it's a pity. I'll try again, but somehow I'm not sure, because I don't see a logical possibility. Can anyone give a little hint;)

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Since we are almost at the end of the game, does anyone know or have any info about his next game and will it also contain sharing?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since we are almost at the end of the game, does anyone know or have any info about his next game and will it also contain sharing?
The developer, 1Thousand, hasn't even committed to creating a new game. The overall outline of the story of Deliverance was planned ahead of time since the beginning. Depending on how the support on his Patreon went for his first game, he was considering whether this will be a one-shot or to continue with further game development. Sadly, as of this moment the soft goal to consider a second project is falling short of his funding threshold... So it's up in the air whether we'll see more of 1Thousand's work in adult gaming in the future.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Why no one is supporting the game, it would be very nice to have this new update of a great game right away. Katherine is my love

Aug 23, 2021
I preferred the original pace of the game in the first chapters. I mean, the characters now look completely different, their personalities aren't the same anymore.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Why no one is supporting the game, it would be very nice to have this new update of a great game right away. Katherine is my love
Because, it is a cuck game? Judging from my own experience I tend to exclude tags like Corruption and Swinging. These two tags are generally indication of whether the game is cuck game or not imo.
I wouldn't want to support a dev and get 50% of the content when I can just support vanilla dev and get all of the content.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Because, it is a cuck game? Judging from my own experience I tend to exclude tags like Corruption and Swinging. These two tags are generally indication of whether the game is cuck game or not imo.
I wouldn't want to support a dev and get 50% of the content when I can just support vanilla dev and get all of the content.
I never once felt cucked by any of the sharing scenes. MCs wife has nothing but praise for him. She never once says anybody is a better lover or has a better dick. You don't miss out on any scenes going down the non-sharing path. Just some minor dialogue changes. Also, you do the corruption.

Not to mention there's no NTR or Cuckold tags for a reason.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
well that'd be rape then and patreon might not look it with good eye but we'll see.

we just have to wait and see. also there's at least 1 game where there is hot model but she's seen only nude and clothed so look and don't touch only.
Now I'm intrigued,What game are you talking about?

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Why couldn't we have at least one scene with SR?
why-oh-god-why.gif

Just one question:If the game is updated every two months and there are two updates left,then we should expect it early next year,right?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why couldn't we have at least one scene with SR?
View attachment 1442273

Just one question:If the game is updated every two months and there are two updates left,then we should expect it early next year,right?
I am very sure at least one such scene will come in the last updates and much depend on your choices before. There will be game ends without any hot scene with Sanguis Rex. I think the scene(s) with SR in it will be on the playthroughs where you try to end the game without it becoming a worse bloodbath and you will definitely need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for that.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
When the new update comes, I'm looking forward to the game finishing with 2 different endings, sanguin rex taking the axe and the MC's When the new update arrives, I'm looking forward to the game finishing with 2 different endings, the part where Sanguin rex takes the axe and the part where the MC escapes from the cave

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How do you exclude tags? I still have problem looking for games on here, I only know how to pick a tag and then I have to manually search for a game in the list I get or get/find a recommendation on a good game to play.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes