Mergen1

May 8, 2020
You have to choose that Kat/MC does not warn the FH about coming. If both just enjoy the coupling to the last, the first Hunter will not die. I found out it depends on how that Hotwife sharing goes, if the hunter lives or dies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Won't Mc and Katherine die if I don't let her have sex with First Hunter when she's in town?

Feb 5, 2020
Honest question: Why do you play the Wife sharing path (and full force at that, you can choose with which person Kat "plays" or not, even intensity) if it riles you up so much? Especially since 1Thousand makes it obvious when you can choose this path with a warning sign.
Because he likes to come here to rant and rave about his own weaknesses not realising he's not singing loudly, just croaking the same crap over and over.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
For 2 in CH16... is just the Villain version of the Charles reunion. I don't know what the variables are exactly for that. Because, I got that one with my Villain save route. I just know you need to have more villain points than Hero and have control of Andrea (Parw).
6 in CH16 is Katherine... the Not sharing route. Need Wlove with out VillageSharing3
8 in CH16 is Sarah... do Not have Wlove, but have Colove
Both of those, I explained in previous post.

2 in CH15 is another villain route... where you need control of Rebekah (Cli) and I think Andrea (Parw). Because, the choice is "Locate Andrea and Rebekah".
4 in CH15 is when you look for your team the second time. You have to have looked for them the first time you are given the option to explore, in order to have the option again the next time. I'm not sure of that variable ATM, because you'll either have Kat or Sarah and that one is Sarah. I can look it up if you still have issues with it.
Man thanks a lot for this. After a lot of trial & error I've finally managed it all lol. Much appreciated!

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
What do I have to do to keep the First Hunter from dying, what kind of road map should he have to be. I'm freaking out, he's dying all the time, and the story's incomplete.
Make a separate playthrough in which enable sharing and choose kat every time to spend time that way rex will not kill him in village that way

Reactions: Mergen1

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello Friends, who knows, there is an opportunity to save the soldiers along the path of Katerina only with commands - continue and check your command. Rose, SR, Charles is not involved in the process.
Such an algorithm came to my mind, now I am checking it, but I may be wrong, it is better to try to ask :)

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Hello Friends, who knows, there is an opportunity to save the soldiers along the path of Katerina only with commands - continue and check your command. Rose, SR, Charles is not involved in the process.
Such an algorithm came to my mind, now I am checking it, but I may be wrong, it is better to try to ask :)
My opinion is that Katherine should have sex with Trevor, the boss, the other soldiers and Lowler because she should have had sex with Lowler after the interrogation. When she resigned, she left an open check for her boss, so there must have been a sex scene with her, and trevor blew it out without her husband, and we couldn't see her. I mean, trevor told me in the home sex scene that you blewjobed me and emptied it, but we couldn't see it.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, can anyone tell me how to save SWAT when passing with Katerina. For two weeks there is no result :(, the result is no longer important, I wonder what the mistake is :unsure:. Thank you in advance:)

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hello friends, can anyone tell me how to save SWAT when passing with Katerina. For two weeks there is no result :(, the result is no longer important, I wonder what the mistake is :unsure:. Thank you in advance:)
I guess you are talking about saving the SWAT team while going out with SR. That option only arises if you are on a devil path in which Sarah still thinks she can save you. Can't remember the exact choices but try to be bad while also staying with her, and you'll see some choices in which you can choose to start kind of a redemption path

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I guess you are talking about saving the SWAT team while going out with SR. That option only arises if you are on a devil path in which Sarah still thinks she can save you. Can't remember the exact choices but try to be bad while also staying with her, and you'll see some choices in which you can choose to start kind of a redemption path
Thank you very much for the answer, you can clarify, with Katerina this path is not possible, I mean the salvation of SWAT, I just had an error in the game and left only a screen.
SWAT.png
The discussion of the variant with 4 demons and Katerina got interested and now I am trying to solve this problem. I can't say for sure now, but it seems to me that I followed the path of a hero.
And the last question, I still do not understand, there is a scene of demons and Katherine in this release. Thank you in advance.
I really look forward to an answer, because Sarah's path is not very interesting to me. Thanks again for the answer.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you very much for the answer, you can clarify, with Katerina this path is not possible, I mean the salvation of SWAT, I just had an error in the game and left only a screen.
View attachment 1433633
The discussion of the variant with 4 demons and Katerina got interested and now I am trying to solve this problem. I can't say for sure now, but it seems to me that I followed the path of a hero.
And the last question, I still do not understand, there is a scene of demons and Katherine in this release. Thank you in advance.
I really look forward to an answer, because Sarah's path is not very interesting to me. Thanks again for the answer.
The option to save the SWAT team is only available for that path I've just told you. If you're following any other route, you just won't see that option, so it's not an error. That walkthrough mod you're using is horribly wrong on that choice, though: on all hero paths your only 'option' is letting SR to kill them to not arise her suspicions. Now, if you were on that evil route with Sarah and then choose to save the SWAT team, your score is automatically flipped over and you'll find yourself on the hero path. But to get that option you should be on that 'evil but redeemable' path.

There's no scene with Katerine and demons, I don't know where you got that idea from. In the sharing path there's a scene of her fucking 2 guys in a row, one after another, and then you too, if you made the correct choices before.

Reactions: Aleks Mark

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
The option to save the SWAT team is only available for that path I've just told you. If you're following any other route, you just won't see that option, so it's not an error. That walkthrough mod you're using is horribly wrong on that choice, though: on all hero paths your only 'option' is letting SR to kill them to not arise her suspicions. Now, if you were on that evil route with Sarah and then choose to save the SWAT team, your score is automatically flipped over and you'll find yourself on the hero path. But to get that option you should be on that 'evil but redeemable' path.

There's no scene with Katerine and demons, I don't know where you got that idea from. In the sharing path there's a scene of her fucking 2 guys in a row, one after another, and then you too, if you made the correct choices before.
Thank you so much moskyx . Now I will try the path of a reasonable villain with Katerina, it's good all night ahead and new adventures await us :giggle:. As for the scene, apparently you are talking about her, but I have not seen her yet and therefore myself confused myself. Thank you again, love and good luck, it is a pleasure to do business with you :) :) :) (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: moskyx

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, I want to ask those who were the villains of Katherine's path, how to avoid the death of the First Hunter. I realized that this is a blocking of the game, but I decided to clarify so as not to waste time searching for ways that are not there, as was the case with me last week :) :). Thanks in advance for your informative answer.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes