Back

Aug 3, 2017

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Because, it is a cuck game? Judging from my own experience I tend to exclude tags like Corruption and Swinging. These two tags are generally indication of whether the game is cuck game or not imo.
I wouldn't want to support a dev and get 50% of the content when I can just support vanilla dev and get all of the content.
I would suggest you edit your personal dictionary to change the meaning of "cuck". "Cuck" = humiliation of the husband who may/may not enjoy said humiliation. Sharing/swinging is the active participation of the husband in sharing his wife with others for the enjoyment of both/all. There is no humiliation.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I would suggest you edit your personal dictionary to change the meaning of "cuck". "Cuck" = humiliation of the husband who may/may not enjoy said humiliation. Sharing/swinging is the active participation of the husband in sharing his wife with others for the enjoyment of both/all. There is no humiliation.
I second this cuck or cuckolding is the act of having someone else sleep with the wife while the husband isn't allowed to participate, sometimes they don't even know about it. Though it most often implies that the husband knows/finds out/watches the act. Being cucked is having someone "take" the wife form the husband while swinging is the act of sharing lovers. Mostly it involves doing a threesome/foursome to be fair any threesome/foursome where two or more of the ppl invovled are in a relationship together is a form of swinging. There are different definitions on it though the most common use is that two couples agree to switch partners for a night or more.

There are exceptions however like I watched a program called outsiders in my country which focuses on ppl who are "different" this can be anything from girls having giant boobs or guys with huge dicks and their day to day problems because of their features. Like not being able to find bra's or the guy interviewed being jealous of guys with normal sized one's since there are so few girls he can sleep with most of his gf's left him cause when they tried to have sex they would tear and many of them had to get stiches, so he envied that smaller guys could sleep with anyone.

But getting of topic anyway one of the episodes was about swingers and in it they focused a lot on Germany cause appearently they have swinger clubs/pubs where swingers can go to hook up. The place they went to even had a huge bed situated in the middle of the place where mostly wives where sent to lay down and then anyone was allowed to go up and sleep with them as long as the wife + hubby was okey with it.

This kind of went to far to be swinging in my eyes since it mostly involved the husbands and some wives sending up their partners and then they drank beer and watched how other ppl slept with them. This is going over to being a cuck instead in that you enjoy watching others sleep with your partner. Another pair had the wife work as a prostitute and they would together pick her partners and then she would come back home and tell the hubby all about her escapade again not really how I imagine swingers. A group I remember from the show was a couple of friends who had sort of always been together and they had hooked up and broken up with each other plenty of times when they were younger before they could settle down. They lived in the same apartment building and was all cool with sharing each other sexually as long as they didn't fall in love with anyone else.

But yeah in the end the episode just made it harder for me to define swingers since ppl who call themselves swingers might not be a swinger in my eye.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Because, it is a cuck game? Judging from my own experience I tend to exclude tags like Corruption and Swinging. These two tags are generally indication of whether the game is cuck game or not imo.
I wouldn't want to support a dev and get 50% of the content when I can just support vanilla dev and get all of the content.
Never bring up sharing the only thing I didnt like was when I said no to sharing the Dev literally started throwing sharing down my throat even thought I said no numerous times most Devs just ask once they dont continue to bring up the subject if you said no once.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Never bring up sharing the only thing I didnt like was when I said no to sharing the Dev literally started throwing sharing down my throat even thought I said no numerous times most Devs just ask once they dont continue to bring up the subject if you said no once.
But there IS a choice that disable the sharing content in the whole game (except for the swinging scene and the MFF threesomes, which are not considered sharing by most people). You're only asked again and again if you accepted the sharing path first

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I never once felt cucked by any of the sharing scenes. MCs wife has nothing but praise for him. She never once says anybody is a better lover or has a better dick. You don't miss out on any scenes going down the non-sharing path. Just some minor dialogue changes. Also, you do the corruption.

Not to mention there's no NTR or Cuckold tags for a reason.
let's say your wife lets you fuck around. will you tell her in her face that she's not as good as other girls you're having sex with? you won't say it if you want to save your relationship.use a little logic...will you?

Also, it's high time people understand what sharing actually is. You've got a cake and you want to give a piece of it to someone. THAT'S CALLED SHARING. MC here is a willing cuck and these scenes come under Netorase. sharing, ntr and swinging all disgust me so doesn't really matter to me what you call it.

will there be any ending where MC divorces kat?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I see a new Rebekah scene in the gallery, but not sure how to get to that path. I also see two versions of a scene with Andrea, but not sure how to get to a different version of the one I got, unclear from the walkthrough.
Anyone get the Rebekah scene in chapter 16?
I got her "mission scene" in a previous chapter but apparently there is one more.
Where she is legs spread in the castle bedroom:BootyTime:.
I have fully read the walkthrough but I'm on villain path so there are differences.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think it's a little of both. I actually hate the humiliation aspect of cuckoldry. At least the outright shit-talking of their lover. But, I don't mind sharing/swinging. I just love seeing the women et off.

She's loyal in both paths. MC/the player is the unfaithful one who has sex without his wife's consent. But, she loves MC with all her heart and will do literally anything to make him happy. Even if it means losing him. So, if you say she's not loyal again I'm done. You can have the last word if you want. I can't imagine either one of can say anything that isn't a rewording of what we've said already.

Edit- Forgot an i.
I agree that she's loyal since she never fucks behind MC's back but that doesn't mean she's not a slut. She's a Hotwife, a loyal slut.

For those who are cool with sharing,swinging and NTR can accept her as a wife but i want a girl who is physically and emotionally involved only with me. What i said earlier is even though she's a good wife in non-sharing path, her personality in sharing path spoiled her for me. That's why i want my MC to leave her for sarah.
sometimes letting your wife fuck others is actually the opposite of being a cuck.
sesame-street-what-did-i-just-read.gif

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I agree that she's loyal since she never fucks behind MC's back but that doesn't mean she's not a slut. She's a Hotwife, a loyal slut.

For those who are cool with sharing,swinging and NTR can accept her as a wife but i want a girl who is physically and emotionally involved only with me. What i said earlier is even though she's a good wife in non-sharing path, her personality in sharing path spoiled her for me. That's why i want my MC to leave her for sarah.

View attachment 1454894
Kat is only a 'slut/hotwife' if you choose to share. I did not and she has been loyal the entire game.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Kat is only a 'slut/hotwife' if you choose to share. I did not and she has been loyal the entire game.
Absolutely correct! I have playthroughs with and without sharing Kat. She is loyal and it is important to note, something that some people do not or cannot see, these paths are different "universes", so to speak. What happens in one, does not happen the same in others.

vei00

Sep 16, 2021
Can anyone share their save file of ch15 end choice ie to kill or join with team or the other

And with good side with pearl

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
any news on the update?. lol I really interested in this game.

Hi!

Since I don't have that many renders to show as previews this month, I thought I'd make dev updates more frequently to keep you all up to date with everything that's going on. So here we go!

I'm still working on the events leading up to the endings. I'll probably keep doing it until the end of the month, given those renders' complexity. All of those (or most) happen at night, which means extra rendering time, not to mention more challenging action poses. But, on the bright side, there haven't been any crashes so far! Smooth, although extended posing and rendering time. I'm happy with the progress I made and I hope I can continue the pace and start working on endings as quickly as possible.

Speaking of endings!
As I mentioned, Endings 1-3 will be available to play in Part 1, which could mean an extra short update for some of you. Especially those who play only one route. I thought about ways of avoiding it and I figured something out!

You will be able to reach all 8 endings in Part 1. 3 of those completed, the rest will have information that this particular ending will be continued in Part 2.

That way, if you're interested, you could replay the game over and over, choose different routes, romance different characters to reach all possible endings. When Part 2 comes out, just load the game and see what each ending has to offer. Your choice!

That's it for now. More previews coming your way soon, so stay tuned for that!

Take care!

---------

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes