Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

One last dev update this month! All events that lead to the endings are now complete. 443 renders and 5 animations done so far! 2 animations are still waiting in a queue.

I started working on ending one and, as expected, it's going pretty smoothly. Nothing demanding when it comes to rendering speed or VRAM usage. I'll probably be done with ending 1 by the time I post the next dev update.

Meanwhile, I'll try to do my best with writing, coding and re-checking the Ending 3, which, as I mentioned in the previous (or the one before) dev update, will be complicated and time-consuming, at least when it comes to writing and coding. Rendering shouldn't be an issue.

I think the most challenging parts of this update are already behind me. Don't get me wrong, I still have hundreds of renders and ~20 animations left to do. I can guarantee that Ch.17 will go to testing NEXT MONTH. However, I can't say the same about the official release. It's too early to tell.
I don't make promises I can't keep.

Take care!

-------

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never!
The baddest apple EATS AWAY THE LESSER ONES!
You better make your MC the biggest meanest most ferocious of them all!

That means, kat's future child would be a part of MC, Trevor, First Hunter combination in sharing path lol? Sorry, i dont know much about biology.
Game oN!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
There should be like a f95zone game dev awards or something.

I'd nominate this guy as the most consistent/dedicated developer ever.
There used to be a special ticket banner/slider on the front page of F95 for a while that highlighted worthy developers with underappreciated gaming projects before that feature was retired. Before a game could even be considered, certain criteria had to be met among which included favorable reviews, low amount of patrons totaled on crowdfundings sites (at less than a thousand patrons altogether), and the developer doesn't have a history of abuse. (This was to give them a bit of a spotlight and to help boost their supporter count.)

Believe it or not, Deliverance was among the ones that held the coveted spot for the longest time among a few other selections -- well over a year in fact! Also, this thread is still featured in the appropriately named "Featured Thread List", found here https://f95zone.to/all-features. If anything, despite all this, one can always throw a few bucks towards the dev's Patreon as a show of appreciation. If that's not doable, then encouraging the dev and just talking about the game would help as well. By spreading the word it would allow other players to try the game that they may otherwise overlook and potentially draw in more patrons for 1Thousand.

Here's hoping that 1Thousand will continue developing games after this one gets completed! Cheers y'all!

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to the new update, I've deleted the game but the recording files are still standing I'll download it and throw the saved files in when the update arrives. I wonder what's going to happen to MC and Katherine, or how delivarence started with the other characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That means, kat's future child would be a part of MC, Trevor, First Hunter combination in sharing path lol? Sorry, i dont know much about biology.
it's possible for baby to have 2 dads or twins with separate dads (either was on news some years ago) but either case reqs that mommy had sex with 2 guys in short time between eachother.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
it's possible for baby to have 2 dads or twins with separate dads (either was on news some years ago) but either case reqs that mommy had sex with 2 guys in short time between eachother.
What? No it's not. Only one sperm can penetrate the ovum wall and then the ovum wall becomes impermeable. Your child is not going to be a mixture of many men. One and only one sperm can inseminate the ovum.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Damn i cant wait for the update lol

I have the current version of the game and im dying to play this but MUST RESIST TEMPTATION AND WAIT FOR UPDATE!!!

Reactions: Busted1201

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? No it's not. Only one sperm can penetrate the ovum wall and then the ovum wall becomes impermeable. Your child is not going to be a mixture of many men. One and only one sperm can inseminate the ovum.
at least twins with different father to each is possible, mixture of daddies maybe.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes