cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? No it's not. Only one sperm can penetrate the ovum wall and then the ovum wall becomes impermeable. Your child is not going to be a mixture of many men. One and only one sperm can inseminate the ovum.
at least twins with different father to each is possible, mixture of daddies maybe.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Given the size of the game I would suggest making your own site or using the Google one to DL the game since NOPY is dead, as Mega is SO SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and the others are 1980s slow. Mega also limits size you can DL at a time and per month unless you pay them, which is out of the question.

Reactions: code991

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Deliverance Chapter XVII - sexy preview #4 We wonder if there's anyone to share it with. 1Thousand can you please share the game as soon as possible?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi! Quick update!

Ending 1 complete with 162 renders and 10 animations!

Now time to set up a few more environments, clothing, and all the other stuff for Ending 2, which is one of my favorite endings. Judging by the reactions to the recent chapters, I'm sure it's going to be pretty popular. I loved writing it, and most of all, planning it, which I did even before I started working on Chapter 1. So this ending was always there in my head and I'm happy it's going to turn out exactly as I wanted it!

I'm super excited and I can't wait to finally start rendering Ending 2!

I'll let you know as soon as I'm done with it!

Enjoy!

-----------

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
When the update about the game arrives, you are very curious about the end of the game When the update about the game arrives, I wonder very much about the end of the game.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Is there going to be just one ending for each girl? Or could expect several different combinations of girls?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there going to be just one ending for each girl? Or could expect several different combinations of girls?
wife+hubby, 3some, swinging, ......... endings besides demon ending.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
wife+hubby, 3some, swinging, ......... endings besides demon ending.
I wonder what the future will be like for MC and Katherine, I played the wife-sharing open, she had sex with three people in the last part, I wonder if there will be more of Katherine, I wonder what the future will be like for MC and Katherine, I played the wife-sharing open, she had sex with 3 people in the last part, I wonder if there will be more of Katherine, I like to share Katherine with others

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, it needs more links and maybe even a torrent, without nopy, anything more than 3 gb is impossible to dl.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Honestly, it needs more links and maybe even a torrent, without nopy, anything more than 3 gb is impossible to dl.
Be happy, that you don't play DADik, because new chapter will come out soon, and all players must due to renpy version change download whole game instead of update. And download size of new version of game have 19.5GB! So.... Lol

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Be happy, that you don't play DADik, because new chapter will come out soon, and all players must due to renpy version change download whole game instead of update. And download size of new version of game have 19.5GB! So.... Lol
I do play it, that is Sage in my signature. But it's the last episode of this season, if i remember correctly, so i will just wait the Steam release and buy it there like i did before. But yeah, that game has an insane size.

Reactions: MIkedante

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I do play it, that is Sage in my signature. But it's the last episode of this season, if i remember correctly, so i will just wait the Steam release and buy it there like i did before. But yeah, that game has an insane size.
yea and that won't be dl'd quickly via any host after nopy went kaput.

Reactions: ExDeath730

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
I'm blind or something... Didn't seen your sig.

Reactions: ExDeath730
4.30 star(s) 181 Votes