SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Technically before the last scene, kat was always on protection, but don't forget that the world is about to collapse, terror everywhere in the city, so it's really possible that no protection is available in this situation
I'm pretty sure during any of their supply runs with getting food and such, Kat can find condoms or birth control pills. It's not like they are a hot commodity at the moment that they would be out of stock lol. And even if she doesn't get them, it is still on her to make sure she takes precautions so she doesn't get knocked up by someone else (like making sure they always pull out and not cum inside her).

In the end, it is still her fault if she gets knocked up by someone else. You can't blame the MC for that because Kat didn't take the necessary precautions while having sex with other men.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I don't know where this particular talk is coming from, but if it happens, it will absolutely be intentional and with the MC's blessing.

Kat's husband is a literal demon. You know, the same type that is currently fucking everything up? If SR can pile up a bodycount like Eminem can spit mad rhymes, so will the MC and all of Kat's paramours are well aware of it. The guys might be horny and not too bright but I'm pretty sure everyone is well aware of what happens to them if they cross any lines. There will be no accidents.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i fallow the "2" path in same time.

"good" side and "evil" side it s well writing, and completed both as well....I still thinking that s the evil its not so evil....

I wonder if the mc's can gonna save her, (my white khnight side XD) maybe in interesting knowing of her past can be a key, if this road still open

does he have to embrace the hell in to, for back to the light ....i hope story s gone grey and not black and withe alternative this masterpiece game
deserve to it

But this red head devil blown me away all time, it s one of the best female caractere s created and caractere s are also compexe and not have simple mind is one best of all game.. (maybe a hot sex scene will come beetween mc's and her)

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Kat has the option to use protection/go on the pill at any time during her "sexcapades". So if she gets knocked up by someone other than the MC, it is absolutely her fault, not the MC's. Just because the MC pushed her into this lifestyle, doesn't mean she cannot take precautions to avoid an unwanted situation.

People who do practice this lifestyle take precautions so they don't end up in that sort of situation (a stranger knocking up their wife). If Kat is not doing that, and she gets knocked up, that's all on her.
I believe real people who adopt this type of lifestyle adopt condom.
If a day I get to another male fuck my wife , I would like him wear one...

Last edited:

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I look at the f95 and the patreona every day and I'm so excited that the update has arrived, I want to play the new update as soon as possible and explore the sex scenes. Developer hear us

Reactions: bigkinglau

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Ending 3 completed with 208 renders! That gives us 1030 renders and 25 animations in total. And you know what that means! Testing time! I already sent links to the alpha version of the game and for the next couple of days (or more), I'll be correcting any bugs / mistakes / typos to make sure the final version runs smoothly.

I'm expecting to release on 4.12! I'll probably do one more dev update to confirm the date.

Take care!

----------

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

Hi!

Ending 3 completed with 208 renders! That gives us 1030 renders and 25 animations in total. And you know what that means! Testing time! I already sent links to the alpha version of the game and for the next couple of days (or more), I'll be correcting any bugs / mistakes / typos to make sure the final version runs smoothly.

I'm expecting to release on 4.12! I'll probably do one more dev update to confirm the date.

Take care!

----------
Can't wait for the update!

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
I have probably a stupid question but Im curious.

Out of curiosity, I saw the scene with the lieutenant when Kath was questioning him. And I chose options with the past of Kath.
Were these stories true? I know it's a light sharing scene. So I don't know if she tells the truth about her past or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mergen1

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Out of curiosity, I saw the scene with the lieutenant when Kath was questioning him. And I chose options with the past of Kath.
Were these stories true? I know it's a light ntr/sharing scene. So I don't know if she tells the truth about her past or not.
It's Schroedinger's Kath. The stories about her past are simultaneously both a lie and true as their state depends on whether you let her share those informations or not.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes