Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Good news! One step closer to completing the update! I just finished Ending 2 with 220 static renders and 8 animations.

I'm not done with news yet! I've also written and coded Ending 3! So, I all I have to do now is create 200 - 250 renders (and set up a few scenes) and Chapter 17 part 1 will be ready for testing, which like I mentioned, will happen this month!

Ending 2 is one of my favorite love endings. Something I've had in mind since before I even started writing Chapter 1! It turned out more or less the same as I initially planned and that makes me extremely happy. Even though so many years (well, 2) have passed, the ending remained the same. I'm sure you'll love it!

Take care!
-----------

Mergen1

May 8, 2020

Hi!

Good news! One step closer to completing the update! I just finished Ending 2 with 220 static renders and 8 animations.

I'm not done with news yet! I've also written and coded Ending 3! So, I all I have to do now is create 200 - 250 renders (and set up a few scenes) and Chapter 17 part 1 will be ready for testing, which like I mentioned, will happen this month!

Ending 2 is one of my favorite love endings. Something I've had in mind since before I even started writing Chapter 1! It turned out more or less the same as I initially planned and that makes me extremely happy. Even though so many years (well, 2) have passed, the ending remained the same. I'm sure you'll love it!

Take care!
-----------
That's very good news, and I hope it comes out in chapter 17 as soon as possible. The last one with Katherine, the last with Sarah and the last one.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Well, i want see whose gonna be the father of kat's child in sharing route. Even if kat says MC is the father, how we can believe lol? There has to some evidence, explanation from kat to MC on this subject, so that, the players can also get clarification about their unanswered doubts.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well, i want see whose gonna be the father of kat's child in sharing route. Even if kat says MC is the father, how we can believe lol? There has to some evidence, explanation from kat to MC on this subject, so that, the players can also get clarification about their unanswered doubts.
I hope we as the player gets to choose who is the father. And then DNA test after birth.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I hope we as the player gets to choose who is the father. And then DNA test after birth.
Yeah, DNA test should be compulsory. But, i dont think dev will consider that because he is so obsessed with kat on making her as a "good lady" in all paths. So, we has to take her word as 100% right without asking proofs, which is quite disappointing I would say.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, DNA test should be compulsory. But, i dont think dev will consider that because he is so obsessed with kat on making her as a "good lady" in all paths. So, we has to take her word as 100% right without asking proofs, which is quite disappointing I would say.
we shall see...we shall see...

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
I'm looking forward to the next update, trevor and mc ejaculating into Katherine, wondering if I'm pregnant. I wonder if Katherine would continue to have sex with others, First Hunter, and she was having sex with Trevor without us knowing because in the first scenes of the game, trevor told Katherine that you were going to empty me again, so he had sex with Trevor without Katherine MC before he came home, flashbacking in the game I asked developers to do.That way we'd know about Katherine and her MC history.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
If you have an account there doesn't that already stop the limit? The whole point is to NOT have to pay them.
Well I don't think so. You need a paid account to stop the limit. I have been using this app to bypass the limit without creating an account so creating one is not necessary.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Of course if the dev go with the option of kat getting knocked up by someone else it would be very balsy from him, and it would add some realism to the game, like going too far in this lifestyle can have consequences, of course it wouldn't be kat fault technically the MC is the one who got her here, as he had the choice to push her or to stop her.

I really hope the dev will go that way, of course we would have multiple ending depending on choices so people who don't like this ending would just rollback their saves and prevent her from getting the creampie in the last sharing scene, everyone would be happy with that.

For me my main route will be the good MC+Kat main girl & sharing route , but i still hope for a good ending with sanguis rex, just please dev why would you make such a hot model without any good scenes, it would have been perfect to introduce some femdom kinky content.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Of course if the dev go with the option of kat getting knocked up by someone else it would be very balsy from him, and it would add some realism to the game, like going too far in this lifestyle can have consequences, of course it wouldn't be kat fault technically the MC is the one who got her here, as he had the choice to push her or to stop her.

I really hope the dev will go that way, of course we would have multiple ending depending on choices so people who don't like this ending would just rollback their saves and prevent her from getting the creampie in the last sharing scene, everyone would be happy with that.

For me my main route will be the good MC+Kat main girl & sharing route , but i still hope for a good ending with sanguis rex, just please dev why would you make such a hot model without any good scenes, it would have been perfect to introduce some femdom kinky content.
I think Dev will open this route, if player choose it. Very, very arousing...

Reactions: ShangTsung

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Kat has the option to use protection/go on the pill at any time during her "sexcapades". So if she gets knocked up by someone other than the MC, it is absolutely her fault, not the MC's. Just because the MC pushed her into this lifestyle, doesn't mean she cannot take precautions to avoid an unwanted situation.

People who do practice this lifestyle take precautions so they don't end up in that sort of situation (a stranger knocking up their wife). If Kat is not doing that, and she gets knocked up, that's all on her.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Kat has the option to use protection/go on the pill at any time during her "sexcapades". So if she gets knocked up by someone other than the MC, it is absolutely her fault, not the MC's. Just because the MC pushed her into this lifestyle, doesn't mean she cannot take precautions to avoid an unwanted situation.

People who do practice this lifestyle take precautions so they don't end up in that sort of situation (a stranger knocking up their wife). If Kat is not doing that, and she gets knocked up, that's all on her.
Technically before the last scene, kat was always on protection, but don't forget that the world is about to collapse, terror everywhere in the city, so it's really possible that no protection is available in this situation

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Technically before the last scene, kat was always on protection, but don't forget that the world is about to collapse, terror everywhere in the city, so it's really possible that no protection is available in this situation
I'm pretty sure during any of their supply runs with getting food and such, Kat can find condoms or birth control pills. It's not like they are a hot commodity at the moment that they would be out of stock lol. And even if she doesn't get them, it is still on her to make sure she takes precautions so she doesn't get knocked up by someone else (like making sure they always pull out and not cum inside her).

In the end, it is still her fault if she gets knocked up by someone else. You can't blame the MC for that because Kat didn't take the necessary precautions while having sex with other men.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes