Back

Aug 3, 2017
Does Kat cheat on mc if we neglect her too much?
No. The preeminent couple will discuss things beforehand and the MC will greenlight whether Kat can sleep with others or not. There is no hard NTR here. Everything is consensual; though, Kat's potential partners may not necessarily know that themselves if you want to explore the sharing routes. The MC pursing other ladies, on the otherhand, is an altogether different matter...

Here's what the developer, 1Thousand, said of the topic (from the dev notes in the OP, btw):
Cheating tag – you’re the one who has the option to cheat or not. It’s NOT used as a punish mechanism for people who want to explore other routes as well.

Sharing – It’s a way for the couple to do something crazy. It’s completely avoidable, if you don’t want to see this type of content. If you're not interested in sharing route, there's also a vanilla route (sexy and kinky as well) but nothing involving third parties. The content between the sharing route and the vanilla route is and always will be 1:1. Choosing between vanilla / sharing route is only available for Katherine (wife) and each route takes more or less 10% of the entire game.

Threesome - FFM. One scene for now. Avoidable.

Lesbian - One scene for now. Avoidable.
I don't know how accurate those notes are anymore (regarding scene counts) as it's been quite some time since I last played but the core idea that Kat, the wife, won't just go sleeping around behind the MC's back remains the same. That's the takeaway. Hope that helps! Cheers!
Edit: Fixed a typo.

Last edited:

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
No. The preeminent couple will discuss things beforehand and the MC will greenlight whether Kat can sleep with others or not. There is no hard NTR here. Everything is consensual; though, Kat's potential partners may not necessarily know that themselves if you want to explore the sharing routes. The MC pursing other ladies, on the otherhand, is an altogether different matter...

Here's what the developer, 1Thousand, said of the topic (from the dev notes in the OP, btw):

I don't know how accurate those notes are anymore (regarding scene counts) as it's been quite some time since I last played but the core idea that Kat, the wife, won't just go sleeping around behind the MC's back remains the same. That's the takeaway. Hope that helps! Cheers!
Edit: Fixed a typo.
Thanks for the info

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
The game update should come right away, I'm very curious. Katherine had sex with the MC in the last scene and then we asked her to go to the safe place. The game update should come right away, I'm very curious. Katherine had sex with the MC in the last scene, and then we asked her to go to the safe zone, and then I wonder if anything happened to her on the way.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020

Unlocked

Chapter XVII part 1 is out now!

Changelog:
- 1030 renders and 25 animations,
- 1 new music track

Links:
PC: ,
MAC: ,
Android: ,

by

Please wait at least a day with leaking the game to the public. You may not know it, but it helps out a lot. Thanks!
I hope you'll enjoy the update! Let me know what you think!

Have fun!

bjulboob

May 22, 2021
Am I missing something? I downloaded it and the gallery only goes up to 16. 17 doesn't appear. Is this not 17?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Already played the update here. There is no gallery for Chapter 17. Assuming that is because Chapter 17 isn't complete yet. Will probably come after part 2 releases.

Odd, the update was only like 5-7 minutes long (give or take how slow/fast you read). Extremely short. I got ending 6 of 8, and it said to wait for part 2 to continue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you be a dear and post a spoiler with the endings you got,
with some pointers as to how you managed it?
Just in case more devoted gamers come by and just miss a tit or a tat to get the ending.

Already played the update here. There is no gallery for Chapter 17. Assuming that is because Chapter 17 isn't complete yet. Will probably come after part 2 releases.

Odd, the update was only like 5-7 minutes long (give or take how slow/fast you read). Extremely short. I got ending 6 of 8, and it said to wait for part 2 to continue.
Thank you very much for giving us a heads up and the nudge to play this again and again.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes