Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
A full episode would have been about ~3k renders and it would have taken a long time(Even six month) but now we get the first part in this year and the second Next one.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!

Good news! I'm almost finished with all the events that lead to endings! I'd say 2 - 3 more days of rendering still images and animations and I can properly focus on each ending. What was I up to in the past week? Well, most of all, no crashes! Smooth workflow across the board! I expected this part to take at least a week longer, but I guess I was wrong, and I'm happy to admit it!

While I'm rendering animations, I turn all my attention to writing and coding. I'm proud to admit that Endings 1 and 2 are 100% written and coded. All I need to do now is... continue rendering. Unfortunately, that's the most time-consuming part.
I haven't even touched Ending 3 yet, because it's the most complex one. You can end up there from the hero, villain, girl A, girl B route... From anywhere! And I'd like to account for every possible route you could've taken. So I'm leaving this for last.

What's next on the menu?
Finish up the remaining images and animations and then move on to rendering Ending 1!

I also have trouble deciding what to do with the previews. Obviously, you'd like to see some of the stuff that I'm working on, but at the same time, every image could be a major spoiler. So I'm gonna have to think through how to handle the previews. Or should I just pick the most neutral images I can find? Let me know!

More previews are coming in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Take care!

-------

May 30, 2017

Hi!

Good news! I'm almost finished with all the events that lead to endings! I'd say 2 - 3 more days of rendering still images and animations and I can properly focus on each ending. What was I up to in the past week? Well, most of all, no crashes! Smooth workflow across the board! I expected this part to take at least a week longer, but I guess I was wrong, and I'm happy to admit it!

While I'm rendering animations, I turn all my attention to writing and coding. I'm proud to admit that Endings 1 and 2 are 100% written and coded. All I need to do now is... continue rendering. Unfortunately, that's the most time-consuming part.
I haven't even touched Ending 3 yet, because it's the most complex one. You can end up there from the hero, villain, girl A, girl B route... From anywhere! And I'd like to account for every possible route you could've taken. So I'm leaving this for last.

What's next on the menu?
Finish up the remaining images and animations and then move on to rendering Ending 1!

I also have trouble deciding what to do with the previews. Obviously, you'd like to see some of the stuff that I'm working on, but at the same time, every image could be a major spoiler. So I'm gonna have to think through how to handle the previews. Or should I just pick the most neutral images I can find? Let me know!

More previews are coming in the next few days. Stay tuned!

Take care!

-------
the dev is definitely devoted to the game. Kudos lol
the sad part is the game is going to end and i no more can see Kat in action with men. Also, no phone call scene ?

mollypolly

Apr 6, 2021
Hi guys, are there any sex scenes with Pearl (Sanguinis Rex) yet? I would appreciate if any of you can reply to my question, thank you.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Can someone explain me what could happen in the sharing route regarding pregnancy? She said that she stopped taking pills. She said that in only faithful route? I couldn't remember clearly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone explain me what could happen in the sharing route regarding pregnancy? She said that she stopped taking pills. She said that in only faithful route? I couldn't remember clearly.
i'm playing sharing and i think she said same.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Will Katherine have sex scenes with other men or even demons and women?
If you're on the sharing path, yes she will (men and women). But I don't think demons will be involved (unless you count the teasing scene with Mayor Fowler and the imaginary blowjob with Sondheim).

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
If you're on the sharing path, yes she will (men and women). But I don't think demons will be involved (unless you count the teasing scene with Mayor Fowler and the imaginary blowjob with Sondheim).
Mayor said he would love to have sex scenes with Fowler and Sondheim, who said he was having sex with his boss and that he was blowing outside before having sex at home with his boss. I look forward to the new update I hope there are great sex scenes

Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Something to look forward too : MC fkking everything those mofos hold dear,
multiple times.
This is only fair should we be into actual sharing, not NTR blue balling MC.
i'm playing sharing and i think she said same.
Mayor said he would love to have sex scenes with Fowler and Sondheim, who said he was having sex with his boss and that he was blowing outside before having sex at home with his boss. I look forward to the new update I hope there are great sex scenes
Now we all have something to look forward to.

Reactions: User1230

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Got potential, loved the look of the wife. Nice to see there is some kind of consequence from cheating on her. The transitions (renders and sound) are a bit jarring and could use some work.

The UI is kinda annoying I'm afraid, not really an upgrade from standard renpy in my opinion.
should Paranormal or horror also be one of the Tags, since Vamps(which I love) are might be in game/story?.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
When is the next update? I know we just had a recent update but wanted to know how seen for the next one.
It's been a month and 2 weeks since since last update and the dev already posted 3 previews and he also mentioned that the rendering are almost finished and the only parts remaining are the endings(which I think are the most difficult ones). So, I believe we can expect our update before mid-November( If there isn't any change in pace).

Reactions: LadyBee

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have fun with Andrea in the Hero or villain route. I think, you need to have controlled her twice before, on the street and in your apartment, to get the scene as villain. For Hero just be nice to her all the time.
Yes I did take control over Andrea and Rebekah
You can wife swap with Charles/Andrea on the Hero/sharing/swinging path before Charles gets killed. Then after that no more Andrea unless you collect villain pts.
On the Hero path I had a scene with Andrea in the castle after finding Charles. So there is at least one sex scene with Andrea on the Hero path also.
andrea gets fucked by mc on both hero and villain path but to get more scenes with them mc needs to take control.
I have a question. Is there a way to fuck Andrea without sharing Kat?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes