moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I agree with you, esp. with the notion that trying to be nice to SR, be it that you start to fall for her, want to "just" help redeem her or to better fight her is a good and wise one, considering how powerful she is.
That this will impact some of the MCs relationships after the story is done in the endings is absolutely clear and right. But to the current end point of chapter 16, the MC´s team has only some foggy info about what the player is up to. Soundly shutting down the love and some corruption(!) routes at this time, I find very unlogical.

I don´t know all special points, but a major one and seemingly deciding one is when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abou that second spoiler, that choice has nothing to do with SR affection. Option 1 only appears if you are both on Evil route AND still on Sarah's path, willing to redeem yourself. Otherwise, you can only look how SR deals with the soldiers (either because you're already evil or don't want to raise any suspicion) and no other path is closed by that choice.. Only requiremets to get the foursome are: being still on Kat's love route while having had the library threesome with TFH back in your second visit to the village, and have NOT a perfect score with SR.

So, about the paths being closed 'just' by being nice to SR...

Then it's kind of disingenuous to play the game in a way that made you accumulate more evil points than good points, and when finally paired up with SR as a demon still try to get the love of your saint wife. You have already chosen your path and at this point you've already committed yourself to the evil side of the story, all your MC thoughts displayed make that clear. Being evil is what locks you out of Kat, not befriending SR

Reactions: athanielXYZ

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Abou that second spoiler, that choice has nothing to do with SR affection. Option 1 only appears if you are both on Evil route AND still on Sarah's path, willing to redeem yourself. Otherwise, you can only look how SR deals with the soldiers (either because you're already evil or don't want to raise any suspicion) and no other path is closed by that choice.. Only requiremets to get the foursome are: being still on Kat's love route while having had the library threesome with TFH back in your second visit to the village, and have NOT a perfect score with SR.

So, about the paths being closed 'just' by being nice to SR...

Then it's kind of disingenuous to play the game in a way that made you accumulate more evil points than good points, and when finally paired up with SR as a demon still try to get the love of your saint wife. You have already chosen your path and at this point you've already committed yourself to the evil side of the story, all your MC thoughts displayed make that clear. Being evil is what locks you out of Kat, not befriending SR
Some interesting info from you, thanks, but AFAIK meeting the SWAT team stops all love routes! But you misinterpret some parts of my post. I spoke about some options how to deal with SR for all the players, not me in special, to keep it open.
In my case, I have e.g. two Hero path playthroughs (with HPs at/near max) where I try to get friendly with Sanguis Rex. In one the Hero MC is falling for her, so cutting off the other love routes is no problem, since he is trying to redeem her and a relationship together.
In the other, the MC "only" tries to find a solution how to end the bloodletting on all sides as peacefully as can be done and here is where I see the problems. When the love routes cut off comes in this case, the MC is still comitted to the Hero path and has done no evil deeds (we can influence), has not sought revenge against e.g. Sondheim and kept contact with his team. So why should the love routes end there? The MC in this case wants to show SR a better way (which is obviously possible), end this war and return home to Kat (sharing/swinging or not). There might be an ending in the works that resolves this, but currently after chapter 16, there is a logic problem for cases like these.

Reactions: User1230

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Some interesting info from you, thanks, but AFAIK meeting the SWAT team stops all love routes! But you misinterpret some parts of my post. I spoke about some options how to deal with SR for all the players, not me in special, to keep it open.
In my case, I have e.g. two Hero path playthroughs (with HPs at/near max) where I try to get friendly with Sanguis Rex. In one the Hero MC is falling for her, so cutting off the other love routes is no problem, since he is trying to redeem her and a relationship together.
In the other, the MC "only" tries to find a solution how to end the bloodletting on all sides as peacefully as can be done and here is where I see the problems. When the love routes cut off comes in this case, the MC is still comitted to the Hero path and has done no evil deeds (we can influence), has not sought revenge against e.g. Sondheim and kept contact with his team. So why should the love routes end there? The MC in this case wants to show SR a better way (which is obviously possible), end this war and return home to Kat (sharing/swinging or not). There might be an ending in the works that resolves this, but currently after chapter 16, there is a logic problem for cases like these.
Again, the only route the SWAT scene cuts off is MC's redemption route with Sarah if you choose to not intervene. In all love routes you just can't choose, and you let her do her thing fearing she may start suspecting.

And, again, you're only excluded from love paths if you have a PERFECT score with SR. Anything less than 6 points and 1)you can't try and seduce her before entering the cave; and 2)you'll get your scene with your loved one. So your two playthroughs are actually the same one

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Again, the only route the SWAT scene cuts off is MC's redemption route with Sarah if he choose to not intervene. In all love routes you just can't choose, and you let her do her thing fearing she may start suspecting.

And, again, you're only excluded from love paths if you have a PERFECT score with SR. Anything less than 6 points and 1)you can't try and seduce her; before entering the cave; and 2)you'll get your scene with your loved one. So your two playthroughs are actually the same one
Thanks for clearing this up! I play without the WT, so I found out most stuff with multiple tries. So for the second Hero playthrough, I just need a "mistake" to keep the other love route alive. Good to know.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Too bad the last sharing scene is nowhere near as spicy as the prior ones. I hope 1Thousand uses the time after he's finished the game to polish the pacing of some encounters. Having penises pop out of the pants without any teasing or naughty talk is pretty boring IMO.
Seeing Kat opening herself up to watersports, maybe gulping down her first mouthful right after one of the guys has nutted in her, would have been more fun to watch (anyone remember the rimjob?).

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
In chapter 2 they keep talking about a mutilated body / carving something into the corpse after she died. Am I missing something? I see no gore on the body?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In chapter 2 they keep talking about a mutilated body / carving something into the corpse after she died. Am I missing something? I see no gore on the body?
Did you still post the question after finding and liking my comment explaining what happened and showing the old pic? Weird

Endymion00

Feb 1, 2018
For those having issues unlocking any of the last 4 gallery in Ch16... Since the walk through really dropped the ball on this. It doesn't say anything about what conditions are needed to get to those paths or about those different paths.

I had to go digging in the script to find those triggers. Keep in mind, the first 4 in the gallery are at or close to the beginning of the chapter and are fairly easy to unlock. The last 4 are basically CH16 endings. They can be a bit tricky to get.

So here we go... I'll try and show the triggers and or explain some of it.

Bea = Dahlia
W = Katherine
Co = Sarah
Sr = Sanguis Rex

In order to trigger them, you can Not have "6" Sr (Sanguis Rex) Aff (affection) points. And have Love Routes open.

To unlock the Dahlia one... You need to be evil (Villain), made her join you in CH15. I believe a decision in CH12 tied to that... Not to help Dahlia. In the script, it would be, "Bea1Rescued" should be false or 0

The Next 2 Galleries are fairly simple for Katherine... Not Sharing or Sharing are the triggers. Although, you would have to have done all the sharing parts in the Spa and Village (Trevor and The First Hunter) and encouraged Katherine to be naughty. In order to trigger what the game refers to "VillageSharing3".

Script Refernce:

if WLove and not VillageSharing3:
$ ReadyForEnding = True

jump ch16w_look

elif WLove and VillageSharing3:
$ ReadyForEnding = True

jump ch16co_look

elif CoLove:
$ ReadyForEnding = True

jump ch16co_look

elif CoRedemption and Trial:
$ CoLove = True
$ ReadyForEnding = True

jump ch16co_look

Now for the last one, Sarah. If you notice... if you have "WLove", a choice made in CH14 (if I recall right) you will Not be able to get the Sarah gallery unlocked.

Hope That Helps, CHEERS

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
As much as I love the game, I've never seen the paths get so messed up towards the end. I'm missing 3 images on page 15, and 4 on page 16 still. Is there a guide on variables that need to be achieved in order to get on each path?

Endymion00

Feb 1, 2018
As much as I love the game, I've never seen the paths get so messed up towards the end. I'm missing 3 images on page 15, and 4 on page 16 still. Is there a guide on variables that need to be achieved in order to get on each path?
The Walk Through provided will tell you most of the variables needed. Although, it failed miserably for Ch15 and Ch16. I can tell you, just one variable can lock you out of other paths. For example, If you go for Sr affection points in CH16, you'll get locked out the the last 4 ending paths in that chapter. It can be daunting trying to be a completionist. I would suggest using the Mod provided, save editor or something along those lines to play with the variables. I used the Mod for CH16 and found it a lot easier to set/change the variables. And as always... BACK UP files/saves when doing something like that.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Alright, so I've seen the post with the stats laid out (thanks, @Endymion00), but as gameplay it still doesn't make sense. That said, I'm saying this without knowing what's in the final chapter.

Abou that second spoiler...and have NOT a perfect score with SR.

I'm gonna say it again: having a "perfect" score with SR is narratively valid. Either I want to kill her, which means I need her to not treat me as hostile so I can remain as close to her as possible to make killing her easier, or I want to facilitate whatever form her redemption arc takes. In either case, however, the team can't possibly know what choices I'm making, so they shouldn't be affected by them

Honestly, I did think that was a possible ending. SR sharing you with your mortals is a form of a redemption path for her, and a well-supported one. Kat has shown a willingness to share you with others, just not a willingness for you to be in love with others. Does SR demand love rather than fealty? Since she's shown not a scintilla of it thus far, I'd offer that she doesn't.

I won't be even slightly upset if the game requires me to choose between SR and whichever mortal love interest I'm pursuing. But to be honest, I do consider it a slight failure of imagination. Kat accepts the MC as a demon without hesitation. I'm not on Sarah's route, so I don't know what she feels, nor have I played the villain route yet. Could she accept SR and the MC as long as she gets to mostly live her life with the MC? The game thus far, with all her sharing options, suggests that she could. (Those on the non-sharing route...yeah, probably not.)

Then it's kind of disingenuous to play the game in a way that made you accumulate more evil points than good points, and when finally paired up with SR as a demon still try to get the love of your saint wife.
Except that's not at all how I've played it. I've played it to try to be with Kat, to have the sex she allows, to let her fuck whoever she wants, and to place myself in the best possible position to hurt or help SR. Is she irredeemably evil? I don't read Vore as saying so. I don't read her dialogue as suggesting so either. She's unquestionably evil right now, but does she always have to be?

If i'm attributing unearned complexity to the story, then that's on me. I'll be sad, but I'll get over it. It's a great game, no question.

Endymion00

Feb 1, 2018
Alright, so I've seen the post with the stats laid out (thanks, @Endymion00), but as gameplay it still doesn't make sense. That said, I'm saying this without knowing what's in the final chapter.
I agree with you. I didn't make sense to me either. That whole thing being locked out of the other 4 endings in CH16 kept throwing me. It took me several play throughs to figure that out and that was by accident. Which made me go dig in the script. I guess we'll have to see what's next. But, as it stands, that part of the story doesn't jell.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I still don't understand what you don't understand, honestly. For all what we know, this 'perfect' SR seduction path doesn't kill any love route, it only makes you miss a lewd scene. Why it makes sense to me? Well,
That said, please also note that you can't seduce her to kill her later. You're seducing her to stop this madness, according to MC thoughts. In that perfect route, killing her is seen as an impossible task, which probably means you are going to be with her for the long run, being immortals and all that. If you don't seduce her at fullest, you're just trying to 'stay low' while you wait for the perfect moment to kill her. But with SR you won't be able to eat the cake and have it too

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I still don't understand what you don't understand, honestly. For all what we know, this 'perfect' SR seduction path doesn't kill any love route, it only makes you miss a lewd scene. [...]
But no, I'm not. I mean, like many others it'd be fun to see a scene with SR, but in terms of how I'm playing the game it's really just a long con or the thin shred of hope that she'll reform, whatever that means for someone who's killed as many people as she has. I still don't see how anyone would know what I'm doing, unless Rose is somehow reporting on me. But (I only sampled this path for now) can I do whatever I want with Rose while we're both with SR and still have my "cake" with others, for now? My memory is that I can, which suggests that Rose isn't ratting me out on her path.

It's not game ruining or anything — the game remains brilliant — but if SR is so omnipotent and inexorable I seriously doubt she'd care if I went and had a foursome with Kat. After all, I hooked up with her before, after my "capitulation," without SR caring. If for some bizarre reason SR was catching feelings and that's how we're gonna save the universe or whatever, I'd think she'd be happy that I wasn't trying to be monogamous with anyone.

Now, I could see if certain choices would lock me out of things. But that's it's just a simple point check is what I'm struggling with. So, on my last playthrough I still got the scene by criticizing what's-his name (the dude who killed my parents). That it didn't matter what I said there — that all I had to do for the Kat foursome was fail to gain an affection point one single time, anywhere, context-free — really doesn't make narrative sense.

Anyway, I fully understand the argument that I shouldn't get cuddly with a murderous demon. But demons in this universe are killable, at least for a while. Even if Vore couldn't kill her in particular, the others were killable, and now I'm one of them and (theoretically) not limited in the way Vore was. This game obviously has an end in which SR is neutralized, somehow. Clearly, if anyone's going to do it, it's me. If that means I have to choose between SR and Kat to save the world, then that's a fantastically powerful and painful ending. But then start laying out the importance of that choice sooner. Right now I still believe that it's to my benefit to make SR trust me, because it increases the chances that she won't anticipate my next move. "The slow blade penetrates the shield," to steal from Frank Herbert.

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But no, I'm not. I mean, like many others it'd be fun to see a scene with SR, but in terms of how I'm playing the game it's really just a long con or the thin shred of hope that she'll reform, whatever that means for someone who's killed as many people as she has. I still don't see how anyone would know what I'm doing, unless Rose is somehow reporting on me. But (I only sampled this path for now) can't I do whatever I want with Rose while we're both with SR and still have my "cake" with others, for now? My memory is that I can, which suggests that Rose isn't ratting me out on her path.

It's not game ruining or anything — the game remains brilliant — but if SR is so omnipotent and inexorable I seriously doubt she'd care if I went and had a foursome with Kat. After all, I hooked up with her before, after my "capitulation," without SR caring. If for some bizarre reason SR was catching feelings and that's how we're gonna save the universe or whatever, I'd think she'd be happy that I wasn't trying to be monogamous with anyone.

Now, I could see if certain choices would lock me out of things. But that's it's just a simple point check is what I'm struggling with. So, on my last playthrough I still got the scene by criticizing what's-his name (the dude who killed my parents). That it didn't matter what I said there — that all I had to do for the Kat foursome was fail to gain an affection point one single time, anywhere, context-free — really doesn't make narrative sense.

Anyway, I fully understand the argument that I shouldn't get cuddly with a murderous demon. But demons in this universe are killable, at least for a while. Even if Vore couldn't kill her in particular, the others were killable, and now I'm one of them and (theoretically) not limited in the way Vore was. This game obviously has an end in which SR is neutralized, somehow. Clearly, if anyone's going to do it, it's me. If that means I have to choose between SR and Kat to save the world, then that's a fantastically powerful and painful ending. But then start laying out the importance of that choice sooner. Right now I still believe that it's to my benefit to make SR trust me, because it increases the chances that she won't anticipate my next move. "The slow blade penetrates the shield," to steal from Frank Herbert.
But my point is not that your girls can possibly know what you are doing with SR.
But anyway, that was definitely not the moment to go back to them.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
She already did, though. In my Kat-focused playthrough, she didn't object to, or even comment on, me getting together with Kat not all that long ago, and (I just checked) that's true whether I'm monogamous or sharing.

Again, it's not game-breaking or anything. I'm very much looking forward to the various endgames.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
She already did, though. In my Kat-focused playthrough, she didn't object to, or even comment on, me getting together with Kat not all that long ago, and (I just checked) that's true whether I'm monogamous or sharing.

Again, it's not game-breaking or anything. I'm very much looking forward to the various endgames.
Key words being 'not all that long ago'. But not right now, not after making her seriously think about her redemption through love. Until then she was focused on the ritual and ruling the world as a demon and you were a mere tool (more or less annoying), but not anymore. You were not husband material for her, now you are. We don't know what's her approach to it but staying with her instead of going to your other lover feels like the sensible thing to do, at least for now, IMHO

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We could, however, put into perspective the fact MC and Sanga Rea
(better nick 4 my demoness) can control people
and turn their emotions into throbbing desire to serve and belong to them.

MC needs to have his own followers as Sanga Rea has so many.
Kat is the perfect folower as she left her dream job to pursue MC.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes