Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
this game have an annoying problem of sudden scene/time transitions, they are sometimes so random you end up thinking something is broken and you missed some story, but no, its just how it is. Anyone else noticed?

Reactions: User1230

Back

Aug 3, 2017
this game have an annoying problem of sudden scene/time transitions, they are sometimes so random you end up thinking something is broken and you missed some story, but no, its just how it is. Anyone else noticed?
Trust us, it's gotten better. It was quite severe in earlier builds, but the dev, 1Thousand, listened to his fans and has been trying to smooth that and other issues out more. He even went back to earlier parts of the game and reworked them without losing time and progress for upcoming updates. (It's quite commendable, imho.) So yes, sometimes transitions are abrupt, but it's being worked on along with other problems that inevitably cropped up during the development of this game. Hope that assuage your fears about it somewhat. Cheers and happy gaming!

CF007

Dec 20, 2020
hi
I need help with Sanguine Rex, I don't see some choices. Like at the lake. I see only two choices (stay silent/keep talking to her) or camp only choice to have is no.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
I finally figured it out. It's not triggered by killing Dahlia, it's triggered by trying to get SR to be against one of her lieutenants. Affection kills the K scene (though again, this makes no sense), pissing her off triggers it (still, no logic). I'd understand if trying to be nice to SR would damage other relationships, but there's no reason Katherine would know what the MC's relationship with SR is like.
what is it the exact choices?? i telling her katherina to be more naughty but then in it the latest chapter i getting no scene for her??? :cry:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
what is it the exact choices?? i telling her katherina to be more naughty but then in it the latest chapter i getting no scene for her??? :cry:
I think the First Hunter has to be alive as well but I wouldn't bet my shirt on it.

Feb 5, 2020
We are talking about good or bad choices.

MC choosing to push his wife into the posessive arms of his enemies is dumb.
No bad MC would ever give up his wife to the asshole who tried to kill him.
Never.

We are talking about the choices in game and the consequences.

A good MC would not even think to push his wife in the dangerous hands of
other dark force wielders who can, just like him, control people.

In the game, that choice is a no no.

That is all I am saying. Is it called sharing to throw your wife to the aligators?
Is it?
Noone forced you to play the sharing route. You threw yourself to the alligators. Common sense dictates that when one does not like something one does not play it. And when one does willingly throw himself under the bus one does not come bitchin about it asking the Dev to remove or modify the content to suit one’s intolerance.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
why he the First Hunter be dead if just having threesome him and katherina and telling her be more naughty after?? o_O

i doing them all katherina scene before it this update, this update only no katherina scene!! :cry:
here take this save from end of ch 15
kat share route

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi guys!
One question: What DAZ model is used for Sanguis Rex? I think I see some resemblance, but I did not find it. Thanks in advance!

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Noone forced you to play the sharing route. You threw yourself to the alligators. Common sense dictates that when one does not like something one does not play it. And when one does willingly throw himself under the bus one does not come bitchin about it asking the Dev to remove or modify the content to suit one’s intolerance.
My two cent: MC don't force Kat to fuck with other men. Is a Kat choice. MC said only "be more naughty (if you want)", but anybody force her to have sex. Kat is a great hot wife, and she takes the risk of getting cummed inside her pussy by another male.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I think that the path of a real hero is the path of a loner, which will not endanger those who are near. Nothing is alien to the male hero, there are no ideal people, and therefore all sorts of things happen, doesn't this happen to you if you are in the center of events. So it seems to me that the hero needs a weapon (perhaps an ax ;) ) to save everyone who is dear to him without involving others in it, so the most reasonable choice is "Noone."

Noone.png

Removes all questions and opens up new paths that are more logically substantiated. There will be no more entertainment, but over time everything may change. But we are still waiting for the next update and we will implement our ideas.
By the way, no one knows the author's plans for a new update.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
MC has to be a hero to someone, does he not?
A hero is an abstract concept, like an apple, on one side green on the other red. Everyone chooses which side to look. But don't look which side, the hero is one, even if he has a team - after all, he is a winner, and there is always one winner (metaphor ).

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm missing the 1st lewd scene here in Ch XVI, can some kind soul please help me out
screen.png

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes