kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
There is no sharing when there is nothing to share.
This is a simple matter. MC has no idea what is going on in the village,
what is wrong is him being all right with losing his wife to others.
That is the amount of sharing it gets down to: tha fact players can watch
the wife of the protagonist sheat on him, when IRL it would only be possible with him in the room.
This is a fantasy of power, MC has power and has to keep that power.
Of course, letting literal nobodies have his wife is him losing his power like a dimwit.
As adressed before, asking for scenes with the actual enemies of MC railing his wife
is death sentecnce to the plot and the intrigue of this game.
Letting such events take place after MC beats those assholes means getting rid of all plot
up until this point and just make a foul of the story before finishing it.
The good in the game is that there are so many paths and anyone not interested in
this game actually making sense has the possibility to make MC a laughing matter for everyone.
The sharing made sense when MC was actually sharing with his closest friends.
That is actual sharing.
Whoring the wife out to literally anybody coming to her shack is insulting to sharing in general.
So is this comment true ?
Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinds with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
So is this comment true ?
Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinds with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too.
There is no NTR in the game, I cannot find an NTR tag anywhere in the OP. Any sharing scenes are done with class and with the MC's consent and as far as I remember, nothing was done that would cause jealousy or regret for either partner.
Read the Developer Notes in the OP (page 1) as he explains this as he sees it.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
There is no NTR in the game, I cannot find an NTR tag anywhere in the OP. Any sharing scenes are done with class and with the MC's consent and as far as I remember, nothing was done that would cause jealousy or regret for either partner.
Read the Developer Notes in the OP (page 1) as he explains this as he sees it.
I see, thank you

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi.

Final dev update before the release to confirm that the alpha release will happen exactly on the 10th February. So as planned. I'm assuming 7 - 10 days of testing, because there are only a few endings left to test, a few UI changes, and an updated gallery with chapter 17.

Changelog:
- 1240 renders and 35 animations,
- music tracks
- UI changes (Save, Load menus, Endings available to replay in the Gallery)
- minor script changes (names)

Personal update. The situation resolved itself in the worst possible way, but also in the only way that it could have. By death. I don't think there is anything left to tell.

I'll make sure to do NSFW montly renders poll and maybe I'll post one more preview while we wait for the official release..

Stay tuned.

Take care.

------------

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022

Hi.

Final dev update before the release to confirm that the alpha release will happen exactly on the 10th February. So as planned. I'm assuming 7 - 10 days of testing, because there are only a few endings left to test, a few UI changes, and an updated gallery with chapter 17.

Changelog:
- music tracks

Personal update. The situation resolved itself in the worst possible way, but also in the only way that it could have. By death. I don't think there is anything left to tell.

I'll make sure to do NSFW montly renders poll and maybe I'll post one more preview while we wait for the official release..

Stay tuned.

Take care.

------------
10th February is my birthday it would be a great present for me

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi.

Changelog:
- music tracks

Stay tuned.

Take care.

------------
My condolences to the dev. I hope he get through this terrible time. He deserve all the best in this world

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes