Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
In this episode, Mayor fowler should have had sex with Katherine, his rooster should have been inside Katherine, at least he could have blowjobed. I hope in the new update mayor fowler will have sex with Katherine
I feel like it's pretty obvious that she only has sex with men she likes. Including the "enemies" in the fun would kind of be a breach of trust.
I mean, I guess it would be pretty kinky, if Katherine fucks all the mindless demon soldiers and the fat mayor, but her hotwife path didn't seem like a typical corruption story to me.

Chimi Changa

May 27, 2018
In this episode, Mayor fowler should have had sex with Katherine, his rooster should have been inside Katherine, at least he could have blowjobed. I hope in the new update mayor fowler will have sex with Katherine
yeah I really liked this scene, too bad its just teasing and one more update and the story is done. I hope we will have a scene for the mayor

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
I came across this comment .
Here the MC wants to share his wife (he watch) and both of them are excited to make it… every chapter (from the third onwards) has a optional sharing scene, aways with naughty outfits.
Sharing scene can be avoided . But is it possible to avoid the scene where the main character is watching ?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I came across this comment .
Here the MC wants to share his wife (he watch) and both of them are excited to make it… every chapter (from the third onwards) has a optional sharing scene, aways with naughty outfits.
Sharing scene can be avoided . But is it possible to avoid the scene where the main character is watching ?
No, that's not the point of sharing in this game. Here the husband is always watching and enjoying the views, except in one scene where the wife tells him what happened

Reactions: Franiston

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
No, that's not the point of sharing in this game. Here the husband is always watching and enjoying the views, except in one scene where the wife tells him what happened
So what is the hero of cuckold ? And there is no choice to avoid ? But it is written in red letters that the exchange can be avoided .

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So what is the hero of cuckold ? And there is no choice to avoid ? But it is written in red letters that the exchange can be avoided .
You can always choose not to share. If you don't share, there's a sex scene with MC and his wife (if your score is high enough). But if you choose to share, the MC is always watching it.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
But if you choose to share, the MC is always watching it.
Will this one choice at the beginning affect the whole game ? And then everything can 't be refused ? This is strange. But I realized if the cuckold scenes can be avoided by choice , then good .

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
But if you choose to share, the MC is always watching it.
Will this one choice at the beginning affect the whole game ? And then everything can 't be refused ? This is strange. But I realized if the cuckold scenes can be avoided by choice , then good .
First, you are given an option to activate that sharing path (only if you go to a certain date with your wife, otherwise you're not given that option and then all future sex scenes with her will NOT involve sharing). And then, if you choose sharing, whenever a new scene is presented, you can choose again if you want to share your wife in that exact occasion (the MC will be watching it), or if you prefer having sex with her without sharing. So sharing is always avoidable

It goes like this:
Do you want to share your wife? No -> OK, all sex scenes with her will be only MC+wife (+maybe other girls)
Do you want to share your wife? Yes -> Then, in every scene, you will have to choose again if you really want to share her with that man. If you agree, the MC will be watching. If you don't agree, the MC will have sex with his wife, as if you haven't chose sharing

Reactions: afifkow

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
First, you are given an option to activate that sharing path (only if you go to a certain date with your wife, otherwise you're not given that option and then all future sex scenes with her will NOT involve sharing). And then, if you choose sharing, whenever a new scene is presented, you can choose again if you want to share your wife in that exact occasion (the MC will be watching it), or if you prefer having sex with her without sharing. So sharing is always avoidable

It goes like this:
Do you want to share your wife? No -> OK, all sex scenes with her will be only MC+wife (+maybe other girls)
Do you want to share your wife? Yes -> Then, in every scene, you will have to choose again if you really want to share her with that man. If you agree, the MC will be watching. If you don't agree, the MC will have sex with his wife, as if you haven't chose sharing
Oh , I see . I thought you should always watch . And I thought that if we share a wife , then fuck with her and with another man .

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Oh , I see . I thought you should always watch . And I thought that if we share a wife , then fuck with her and with another man .
In some scenes towards the end of the game, yes, you can fuck her with others. But generally is just the MC allowing her to sleep with others and watching her because he enjoys that

Reactions: atrebor68

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
In some scenes towards the end of the game, yes, you can fuck her with others. But generally is just the MC allowing her to sleep with others and watching her because he enjoys that
Clearly thanks for the answers .
There are just comments like .
Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinds with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too.
The wife with that choice at the end of the game will be cheating? Comments say that there will be NTR .

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Clearly thanks for the answers .
There are just comments like .
Wife in recent chapter, tries some extreme kinds with other guy which she never tried with her husband in her entire life.And finally, it recently got a ntr tag too.
The wife with that choice at the end of the game will be cheating? Comments say that there will be NTR .
There's no NTR tag. If this bothers you that much, then just choose not to share her and that's all. But I'm going to stop this conversation, just play the game if you want

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no sharing when there is nothing to share.
This is a simple matter. MC has no idea what is going on in the village,
what is wrong is him being all right with losing his wife to others.
That is the amount of sharing it gets down to: tha fact players can watch
the wife of the protagonist sheat on him, when IRL it would only be possible with him in the room.
This is a fantasy of power, MC has power and has to keep that power.
Of course, letting literal nobodies have his wife is him losing his power like a dimwit.
As adressed before, asking for scenes with the actual enemies of MC railing his wife
is death sentecnce to the plot and the intrigue of this game.
Letting such events take place after MC beats those assholes means getting rid of all plot
up until this point and just make a foul of the story before finishing it.
The good in the game is that there are so many paths and anyone not interested in
this game actually making sense has the possibility to make MC a laughing matter for everyone.
The sharing made sense when MC was actually sharing with his closest friends.
That is actual sharing.
Whoring the wife out to literally anybody coming to her shack is insulting to sharing in general.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes