botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's crazy that while going through personal issues 1Thousand is able to deliver this amazing game. All the power to you and hopefully your problems gets resolved soon. :)

In my experience (which is also personal in parts), there are two possible reactions to personal issues in relation to creative projects.
The first one is that you lose your drive, can't concentrate on your work, are too occupied with your problems.
The other one is that you bury yourself in your project, concentrating on it to counter the effects your troubles have on you.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm playing this game for the first time and I'm on chapter 6, hero path and no cheating. MC's wife gets permission from MC to have sex with other men. When will it be the other way around? MC can't have sex with anyone without cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I'm playing this game for the first time and I'm on chapter 6, hero path and no cheating. MC's wife gets permission from MC to have sex with other men. When will it be the other way around? MC can't have sex with anyone without cheating.
Yeah, that's a bit annoying. You can't be open about it with her but in the end she actually engages in some action if you're still acting as a loving husband while following some other girl's route too.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why in choices shows «sharing» and then there is no sharing?
Elaborate. There is definitely sharing in this game when you choose the sharing choices. What scenes did you choose a sharing option and what happened?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Not really a dev update. More like a personal update, because things aren't going to well for me. To put it mildly. I mentioned, what feels like multiple times, I was struggling with personal issues. Health issues to be more exact and I still am. Not just mine, but my family's most of all.

If I told what had happened healthwise to my family in the last couple of months, you wouldn't even believe it. From cancer to damaged spine to heart problems. Everything. Well, that means I must have a pretty big family. I don't. 4 people closest to me and everything worst is happening to us 5.

But during those two months, we SOMEHOW managed to get through it. Not in the long run. This story has only one ending. But I could feel that we're heading into more steadier direction. It would've been bad either way, but at least steady.

That was until 10.01. Exactly one day after I had told everyone how everything is going perfectly and I'm close to finishing the game... That's when COVID showed up.

And it's still here. I feel fine. I don't think I'm in any danger, but that can't be said about my family.

I have to be completely honest here. If it was anything other than the final chapter, I'd abandon the game today. But I have maybe 200 renders and a few animations left to do and I really don't want to leave the game without completing it.

I'll somehow keep developing render by render until ch.17 p.2 is completed. That SHOULD happen next month both the alpha version and the official release. Unless a piano falls on my head which wouldn't even surprise me.

Thanks everyone for sticking around.

I have a few renders to show, so expect some previews.

Take care.

---------

Nihildarksong

Jun 8, 2021

Not really a dev update. More like a personal update, because things aren't going to well for me. To put it mildly. I mentioned, what feels like multiple times, I was struggling with personal issues. Health issues to be more exact and I still am. Not just mine, but my family's most of all.

If I told what had happened healthwise to my family in the last couple of months, you wouldn't even believe it. From cancer to damaged spine to heart problems. Everything. Well, that means I must have a pretty big family. I don't. 4 people closest to me and everything worst is happening to us 5.

But during those two months, we SOMEHOW managed to get through it. Not in the long run. This story has only one ending. But I could feel that we're heading into more steadier direction. It would've been bad either way, but at least steady.

That was until 10.01. Exactly one day after I had told everyone how everything is going perfectly and I'm close to finishing the game... That's when COVID showed up.

And it's still here. I feel fine. I don't think I'm in any danger, but that can't be said about my family.

I have to be completely honest here. If it was anything other than the final chapter, I'd abandon the game today. But I have maybe 200 renders and a few animations left to do and I really don't want to leave the game without completing it.

I'll somehow keep developing render by render until ch.17 p.2 is completed. That SHOULD happen next month both the alpha version and the official release. Unless a piano falls on my head which wouldn't even surprise me.

Take care.

---------
Wish you all the best mate.

Reactions: Babochabo

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018

Take care.

---------
Wish you and your family good health.

Reactions: Babochabo

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Deliverance - Messed Up Reaction Emoji on Dev Update 67.jpg
Keeping within the rules, I just have to wonder what kind of things that a person must have gone through and experienced to be laughing at the developer and his family's woes as laid out in the news today. That's f'd up.

1Thousand has all my sympathies. He's garnered a lot of goodwill and the trust of his supporters and fans while creating something most of us enjoy. No one can legitimately say he's ever milked his patrons or that the project was to continue without end. The developer had a rough plan of the story and where it could conclude even before the first release! And it's quite evident to anyone who has followed the development of this game that the developer is consistent and extraordinarily hardworking to get the update releases out as soon as able!

It pains me to hear that he's going through a rough time with his family. And this line from the news update regarding the health issues that befell on him and his family is so ominously haunting "This story has only one ending." And yet, he's going to persevere and finish wrapping up the game? Wow... just incredible.

And for those laughing at him and his family, y'all are messed up. Respectfully, that's not an attack; just a point of fact (and I'm well within the forum's rules to say so).

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Keeping within the rules, I just have to wonder what kind of things that a person must have gone through and experienced to be laughing at the developer and his family's woes as laid out in the news today.
You giving them a platform is all they ever wanted. Even the saddest topic on reddit is able to accumulate 'wholesome' awards.

Reactions: TitanXlord

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Fast updates, quality renders, good lewd scenes. All is good.
And the next is the final update. So, whatever i would say, won't change anything. But still, this has to be said.

This developer is a big time hypocrite. He gives sharing option for wife from husband, but not to husband from wife. Even though husband is the protoganist of the game. If MC wants to sleep with other woman, he have to go cheating route. There are two times when MC shared women (sarah and rose) with Katherine but it is a groupsome where Katherine also got chance to do fun with rose & sarah. If we choose against lesbian option, then no more threesome.

Also, regarding rimjob, Katherine have a option to give a subsmisive rimjob to her boss when he holds her head by his legs. Pretty maledom scene i would say. Where as MC doesnt be maledom with Katherine upto now. Atleast not in the way her boss get to be with her. If we consider MC is a "nice boy", then it should be considered atleast for villain route. But no. The rimjob scene with kat in non-sharing route is too regular and plain. Kat herself asked MC to offer one. MC doesnt have balls to ask to his wife of rimjob. But he have enough dare to order rimjobs from other girls especially in villain route.

I still appreciate whenever he had done upto this. But i really hope dev consider of giving same level of kink options for MC with all girls or atleast main Lis to both genre of fans.
Or i suggest to just do either a total ntr/sharing game Or a total vanilla game. Thankyou.

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes