Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Okay. All I want to know is if the so called NTR AND/OR SHARING is avoidable. It's hard to tell who's telling the truth on if there is or isn't, if it is avoidable or not. I have been holding this off for awhile, but I want to read it. I just want to know if I can be loyal or am forced to not be loyal, and if at the very least I can either turn off my wife cheating or being shared.

So yeah.

1) Is NTR/Sharing/Cheating avoidable.

2) Can I leave my wife if I want.

Any any helpful tips without spoiling the overall story is welcomed.
Avoidable

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
There is no NTR or cheating, its consensual sharing that the MC can suggest to Kat but yes you can completely avoid any sharing, just dont click the sharing choice in Ch. 3 and its never brought up again.

Yes you can be completely loyal to Kat and yes you can also leave her for another girl if you want that.

Well then I am going to read this lol. God this forum was a wreck lmfao. Thanks for answering.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
Good news! I just finished rendering still images and most of the animations for Ending 4! 312 renders and 8 animations. The 9th animation is rendering right now and should be ready in a couple of hours.

Now let's talk about Ending 5. Already 100% coded and written. All I've got to do now is render! Also, I've got an important choice to make. Either I focus on holiday renders, and fun in general, or I keep working on finishing Deliverance as soon as possible. I think the choice is pretty obvious. Deliverance it is! I'm aiming for a release in February and I don't want anything to change that date. No distractions!

Obviously, I'm going to take a few days off during the holiday. Nothing's changed and it's still my favorite time of the year. I'd like to spend it with my family rather than buried in work.

More previews and sexy previews are coming! Stay tuned for that. It might be quite a surprise for some!

Take care!

------------

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Man so disappointed. Not even one interracial scene liked BLACKED or something. Katherine was on the path to become this huge slut but these mild ass boring scenes are such a letdown.
"BLACKED" scenarios are so overdone in these games, it's always the same black guy daz model with no personality, its really rare to have a friendly, cool black guy in the game that doesn't want to just steal or fuck the GF or wife of MC, being all Alpha and shit.

But i will say that the same goes for like 60% male characters in this game that have some action but no personality at all, like the hunter guy is probably one of the most boring male characters i've seen and he gets a lot of screen time and i think most Kath scenes on corruption path.

Last edited:

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
Hi, I am kinda late for the party. Please correct me if I am wrong, is the next update the final update for this game?

4.30 star(s) 181 Votes