deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Can anyone can help with the deliverance XVII PART 1 ANDROID VERSION I have downloaded from many websites but it ends in chapter 16 they can't reload in ch17 part 1 can anyone can send me the Apk
U can download from here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok I know it's a stupid question but who is pearl? Can anyone say who pearl is?
I'm confused here.
so you aren't on her path, otherwise you'd know answer or haven't reached that point yet.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi!
The first three endings are already behind us, and since the release, I'm trying my best to work on Part 2. And everything's coming along pretty nicely.

So... coding-wise there is not much to report simply because of how Part 1 was designed. Only basic stuff to show variations of different endings (like Katherine's two routes or variations inside each villain ending). I'd say coding is already 100% done.

Writing. That's what I'm currently working on and today is the last day (for now). Most of the environments are already set up either from Part 1 or previous episodes. That's a big plus.

I'll start working on rendering and probably show the first previews in a couple of days. One thing worth noting is that the last endings will be much more lengthy than the first three. That's good, right? More content and WAY more 'action'.

That's it for now! Stay tuned for more previews!

Take care!

------------

Aimhigher1881

Nov 20, 2021
Compressed PC (918mb):
- - - -
can u pls update Mac compressed version

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
My thoughts for Katherine's sharing scene would be sex with Sondheim, who forced her to perform oral sex when she was abducted, perhaps sondheim would Katherine with other demons.
BJ scene is just MC's fantasy, but if what you want come true it will be great! love it:KEK:

Reactions: Busted1201

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Okay. All I want to know is if the so called NTR AND/OR SHARING is avoidable. It's hard to tell who's telling the truth on if there is or isn't, if it is avoidable or not. I have been holding this off for awhile, but I want to read it. I just want to know if I can be loyal or am forced to not be loyal, and if at the very least I can either turn off my wife cheating or being shared.

So yeah.

1) Is NTR/Sharing/Cheating avoidable.

2) Can I leave my wife if I want.

Any any helpful tips without spoiling the overall story is welcomed.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Okay. All I want to know is if the so called NTR AND/OR SHARING is avoidable. It's hard to tell who's telling the truth on if there is or isn't, if it is avoidable or not. I have been holding this off for awhile, but I want to read it. I just want to know if I can be loyal or am forced to not be loyal, and if at the very least I can either turn off my wife cheating or being shared.

So yeah.

1) Is NTR/Sharing/Cheating avoidable.

2) Can I leave my wife if I want.

Any any helpful tips without spoiling the overall story is welcomed.
There is no NTR or cheating, its consensual sharing that the MC can suggest to Kat but yes you can completely avoid any sharing, just dont click the sharing choice in Ch. 3

Yes you can be completely loyal to Kat and yes you can also leave her for another girl if you want that.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes