atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I think my route will finish next time, and I believe this is the final the dev was thinking when he started the game (defeat sanguis Rex and live with Kat). I'm curious about all times kat has cheated on him (with a lot of creampies) where the end will goes...

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The Village trials 1 and 2 foreshadowed the ending in a sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you point out some of the interesting dialogues pls? For a rewrite.
Check the above quote, also the dialogue with Pearl and Zord's foreshadowing are good but the best imho was the village trials 1 and 2. Pre sodheim death was the best writing and storytelling we had in the game and then everything started going downhill, had the writer kept that level of writing this game would have been a darkhorse in the AVN genre contending with the best novels out there.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
In my last play through Kat now has demon seed in her. Sanguis Rex will be reincarnated through her. but I guess that isn't one of the endings.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Sep 24, 2020
Compressed PC (918mb):
- - - -
Please add Mega or pixeldrain link

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Kate Bush keeps running up the hill in this update. She should have made a deal with god instead.

Not sure why she isn't in the catacombs where she could do more damage. The daemons are being cucked by Sanguis Rex which should make it easy for Kate to convince her henchmen that a new ruler would come with certain benefits. And when the hunter drops his weapon and pants on the floor, they all know the she means business.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Installed chapter 17 part one but my game won't go past chapter 16 where I last saved. I even loaded a earlier save and it still stops at end of chapter xvi..... Am I only one with this issue??

Reactions: Samuel wu97

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Try another Android port....
Maybe w.t mod problem, if you using that
I yet to play later version
Don't think I was using any modded version. Was using the one on the main page here under Android. It wasn't ported with mods from anyone else . At least not that I know of. All my choices are my own, no WT.

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Oh really, you're going to fucking harass the devs to get what you want? That seems to be the norm around here and yeah, I have seen people who hate ntr do the same thing. If you're not satisfied with what the dev does find something else.
I've seen some say even patrons shouldn't get a say. I hate ntr, but if it's avoidable like here, fine.

Reactions: Triple OG
4.30 star(s) 179 Votes