Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I'm sure he has lot going on in his personal life and felt he could only deliver half of what was originally planned. I still have faith in him for part 2.
My criticism was not for his partial deliver of Ch 17 it was his downhill writing and unsatisfactory ending, his earlier releases had amazing writing that I was awestruck with the level of wordplay and now it feels bland.

I got ending 1, 2, 3, and 6. I think 6 to 8 is for Part 2. Gonna do an inline spoiler here.
1 is Rose Ending. 2 is Pearl (Sanguis Rex) Ending. 3 is BAD ENDING. And 6 is ??? .... I'm probably gonna play game from scratch again to see if I could get ending 4 and 5 and evade ending 1-3. And I suppose the full gallery of Chapter 17 won't be out until Part 2 is in release. Not like I'm gonna watch it right away. Usuallly play it first. And if I don't know how to get there or give up, then I'll watch it after a couple tries.
Ending 4 is easy, Villian route >Control Rebecca and Andrea > Kill Dahalia > romance Pearl but ask of nothing from her before the ending for Ch 16.
Mind sharing how you got Ending 8 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
To be honest the endings i saw were kinda dissapointing, i feel like this game could go at least up to chapter 20 to go into more details, now it feels like the game just ends.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and this got updated too.

enuf games updated past few days that all playing time is gone until new year.

Feb 5, 2020
My criticism was not for his partial deliver of Ch 17 it was his downhill writing and unsatisfactory ending, his earlier releases had amazing writing that I was awestruck with the level of wordplay and now it feels bland.

Ending 4 is easy, Villian route >Control Rebecca and Andrea > Kill Dahalia > romance Pearl but ask of nothing from her before the ending for Ch 16.
Mind sharing how you got Ending 8 ?
Could you point out some of the interesting dialogues pls? For a rewrite.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I got ending 1, 2, 3, and 6. I think 6 to 8 is for Part 2. Gonna do an inline spoiler here.
1 is Rose Ending. 2 is Pearl (Sanguis Rex) Ending. 3 is BAD ENDING. And 6 is ??? .... I'm probably gonna play game from scratch again to see if I could get ending 4 and 5 and evade ending 1-3. And I suppose the full gallery of Chapter 17 won't be out until Part 2 is in release. Not like I'm gonna watch it right away. Usuallly play it first. And if I don't know how to get there or give up, then I'll watch it after a couple tries.

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes