nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I have 2 questions.
first, I didn't get the scene that has these choices
1. Take her. (Your Choice)
2. Blowjob (Your Choice).
3. Use her ass. (Your Choice)
What is this scene?
and the last question what is ending 3 and how to get it I already get Rose and Pearl Endings.

bjulboob

May 22, 2021
Can anyone list all the things that can be done in the sex scenes with Sarah in the Ch. 17 update? That's all I'm interested in and for some reason the game is only finding really old saves. I don't want to have to replay everything to get to 17 unless the sex possibilities with Sarah are good.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
When I get ending 2

ending 2 be like.png

I was expecting more from this ending considering it was raved in paetron... (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ), Why 1Thousand (ノ;;)ノ~┻━┻

I'll wait for part 2 so I can review which endings were good, but man if these are the types of endings we get I'll be left disappointed.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
so far the endings are really week imho. And I'm talking about the story; from a technical point of view it is top as usual.
However there is still hope. i would like to se a good and one evil harem ending (The evil ideally with you in charge).

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
so far the endings are really week imho. And I'm talking about the story; from a technical point of view it is top as usual.
However there is still hope. i would like to se a good and one evil harem ending (The evil ideally with you in charge).
I believe by the end the dev doesn't take into fact whether you have Hero or Villian points and shoves ending 2 if you pursue Pearl I mean after all that buildup and good foreshadowing in the village trials and Vord we end up with 3 lackluster endings which are an insult to the past story in terms of quality.

I mean the world can never go back to what it once was now that they know eldritch like beings exist and the Sanguinian ppl are going to be exploited, I really wished the dev focused a bit more into the lore but the game seems to be burning him out as he is rushing to complete it.

Reactions: dronmk2
Oct 29, 2020
I believe by the end the dev doesn't take into fact whether you have Hero or Villian points and shoves ending 2 if you pursue Pearl I mean after all that buildup and good foreshadowing in the village trials and Vord we end up with 3 lackluster endings which are an insult to the past story in terms of quality.

I mean the world can never go back to what it once was now that they know eldritch like beings exist and the Sanguinian ppl are going to be exploited, I really wished the dev focused a bit more into the lore but the game seems to be burning him out as he is rushing to complete it.
I'm sure he has lot going on in his personal life and felt he could only deliver half of what was originally planned. I still have faith in him for part 2.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I got ending 1, 2, 3, and 6. I think 6 to 8 is for Part 2. Gonna do an inline spoiler here.
1 is Rose Ending. 2 is Pearl (Sanguis Rex) Ending. 3 is BAD ENDING. And 6 is ??? .... I'm probably gonna play game from scratch again to see if I could get ending 4 and 5 and evade ending 1-3. And I suppose the full gallery of Chapter 17 won't be out until Part 2 is in release. Not like I'm gonna watch it right away. Usuallly play it first. And if I don't know how to get there or give up, then I'll watch it after a couple tries.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I have 2 questions.
first, I didn't get the scene that has these choices
1. Take her. (Your Choice)
2. Blowjob (Your Choice).
3. Use her ass. (Your Choice)
What is this scene?
and the last question what is ending 3 and how to get it I already get Rose and Pearl Endings.
For ending 3, you gotta not raise suspicion or love/like for Pearl and I think kill Dahlia or join?. I haven't done the second option yet when I was going for that ending. I don't think it changes anything except for the event ending perhaps?

4.30 star(s) 180 Votes