adanu

Mar 28, 2020
With how many women I'm seeing, is this a one relationship only kind of game, with the lack of a harem tag?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Holy shit guys, just finished this thing and I am scratching my eyes out at the missed opportunities. This thing is loooong, too long for my tastes. Remember how the 'Mysterious Voice' spoke about running around in cycles? That's unironically how I felt about this game as a whole.

Is the villain 'control' angle even worth the replay? (with skips ofc.) I don't wanna dunk in 3hrs to figure out the true villain angle is even worse than the hero arc.

Reactions: Bertlogins

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The end of my game was with MC becoming an ally to the demonic entity, he controls and has sex with all the women he wants and dominates the city.

WELL, it's a good game and what I would change and include is the fact that Katherine fucks other guys, as well as sharing and including audio during the sex scenes. It's a very good game, especially in the fluidity of the characters in the sex scenes, the MC's wife is one of the sexiest of all the games, without exaggerated shapes and yet very sexy and beautiful with her face and breasts, which was missing Same were her scenes having sex with other guys occasionally without being asked by her husband in the plot called sharing.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Holy shit guys, just finished this thing and I am scratching my eyes out at the missed opportunities. This thing is loooong, too long for my tastes. Remember how the 'Mysterious Voice' spoke about running around in cycles? That's unironically how I felt about this game as a whole.

Is the villain 'control' angle even worth the replay? (with skips ofc.) I don't wanna dunk in 3hrs to figure out the true villain angle is even worse than the hero arc.
There is an implied harem on that path. So, if that's the ending you wanted I'd say it's worth it. Plus the MC feels like more a part of the world. At least in the villain exclusive scenes and monologues.

Reactions: AMRFTY

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
The end of my game was with MC becoming an ally to the demonic entity, he controls and has sex with all the women he wants and dominates the city.

WELL, it's a good game and what I would change and include is the fact that Katherine fucks other guys, as well as sharing and including audio during the sex scenes. It's a very good game, especially in the fluidity of the characters in the sex scenes, the MC's wife is one of the sexiest of all the games, without exaggerated shapes and yet very sexy and beautiful with her face and breasts, which was missing Same were her scenes having sex with other guys occasionally without being asked by her husband in the plot called sharing.

There is an implied harem on that path. So, if that's the ending you wanted I'd say it's worth it. Plus the MC feels like more a part of the world. At least in the villain exclusive scenes and monologues.
Thank you guys for responding. I'm speedtapping my way through a villain playthrough with Sarah as my main. Most stays the same, but I see a few interactions that I missed that made me chuckle. Overall review stays the same, but I understand - it's kind of fun to be the control guy in this universe because everyone is so powerhungry. As far as sexual things go, I've seen soo much mingling on my first playthrough that I'm thinking a harem can be the only true ending, lol. How is everyone so sexcrazy in that universe? Everyone except Glenda it seems.

I really liked playing this on my Android while on the go. I should really look into the best Ren'py ones that also fit android!

Last edited:
Reactions: criestoomuch
Feb 24, 2020
Okay, it's probably been asked a thousand times, but are there any other AVNs of similar quality with sharing / swinging? No cucking, blahblah, just normal (and hopefully mutual) exchange. Something like the Charles & Andrea scene or even the Kat scene with the boss? Deliverance was the first (and only) AVN I've seen do these topics justice, and it's a shame dev told its fans to fuck off with the current VN :rolleyes:
Because I Love Her has netorase route, but the development is really slow.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
Sharing katherine with others is the netorare content here? or is there any true ntr (cheating) scene? because I could find swinging & sharing path only.
Yes, there is no NTR scene. There is only netorase (consensual swinging for 1 partner or for both). Not sure why some people consider swinging as NTR. The only scene that comes close is when one of the villains got hold of Katherine and almost led to an NTR moment which got cut-off. Netori is also in the game if you which to be an ass to the MC's colleague.

Palis61

Aug 28, 2023
this game is shit finally a game that i wanted to be with one woman and i made sure not to make any choices with sarah or any one else other than Kate and the dialogue in the game keeps suggesting that i have done something with Sarah

Reactions: curioushub

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
a bit humiliation would be good i guess
The game is obviously over and there is no way to change anything.

I played some routes and liked the fluidity of the scenes during sex. I, like many others, would also change some points such as inserting SOUNDS during sex, having scenes of Katherine having sex with other guys even away from her husband or inserting more sharing scenes
But it's over, now it's time to look for other games that suit everyone's taste.

curioushub

Sep 23, 2023
The game is obviously over and there is no way to change anything.

I played some routes and liked the fluidity of the scenes during sex. I, like many others, would also change some points such as inserting SOUNDS during sex, having scenes of Katherine having sex with other guys even away from her husband or inserting more sharing scenes
But it's over, now it's time to look for other games that suit everyone's taste.
"watching my wife" seems still on going ...

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes